Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) (7707 Views)

What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m / This Door-Opening Robot Is The Scariest Thing We’ve Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by chibatov(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
simple. Just take with you two fat goats. You will enter, pack your money & get out in peace before they even kill the goats.

2 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Valfrankie(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'd buy dozens of goats, feed the pythons till they are full and immobilized, then I'd proudly proceed to open the door, grab the cash and majestically walk out like a boss while the snakes stare at me.

1 Like

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Rich4god(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
MistadeRegal:
No poisonous snake there.
Move around them slowly without fear.
Do not breathe hard.
Try not to make any vibrations.
The one at the door, hold it's neck slowly 'without' fear and lay it on the floor gently.
Open the door slowly and enter.

You did it.

These snakes become more active when they sense fear in you and they strike instantly.
This is a game of the brave.

Holding the snake by the neck isn't a gud idea... U will end up agitating it.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rich4god:

Holding the snake by the neck isn't a gud idea... U will end up agitating it.

Have you interacted with a snake before?
I didn't say you should 'grip' I said hold and should be softly.

Just hold it softly and lower it's head slowly.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
armadeo:
I will without hesitation.

Those aren't poisonous snakes. I won't even think twice. I eill even carry the snake commot from the bag sef.

See this guy 1 million dollars.

Ordinary snake when nairalanders dey chop.

Are you familiar with the term 'constrictor'?
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by engrhorla(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
I'd buy dozens of goats, feed the pythons till they are full and immobilized, then I'd proudly proceed to open the door, grab the cash and majestically walk out like a boss while the snakes stare at me.

Best reply!
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by oz4real83(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rich4god:
Snakes like these aren't a threat to human... Except you step on them, you can technically tip toe your way through them...
hope u arent joking with ur statement?!! these snakes are constrictors. They will constrict humans until all the air goes out,with all the bones broken and u become like sausage and get swallowed. They will do that in just three minutes!!! They dont even need any venom for that!!!
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Rich4god(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
oz4real83:
hope u arent joking with ur statement?!! these snakes are constrictors. They will constrict humans until all the air goes out,with all the bones broken and u become like sausage and get swallowed. They will do that in just three minutes!!! They dont even need any venom for that!!!
Read my post, then u will understand that we are saying two different things...

Snakes don't normally see human and start charging at them.... They attack only as self defense or when agitated.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by crowley(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
The way i go take run enta d room eh!!! the snake go pass d oda door run. after i don collect d money, i go come chase dem take cook soup. grin
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
MistadeRegal:
No poisonous snake there.
Move around them slowly without fear.
Do not breathe hard.
Try not to make any vibrations.
The one at the door, hold it's neck slowly 'without' fear and lay it on the floor gently.
Open the door slowly and enter.

You did it.

These snakes become more active when they sense fear in you and they strike instantly.
This is a game of the brave.
bros which muvie is this?

4 Likes

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by omokole: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will never move near that house again once I hear about this snake

1 Like

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Mykelpato(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin[b]Lalasticlala can get that money o[/b]
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by rex444(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Two things in mind
1) since am not allowed to go in with weapon,i will hold my weapon and wait outside for the snake or the person that already went in before me
2) I will kuku...go with three goats and toss em to the snake and wait once they are fed then I will enter
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Pressymefeo: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please can someone help? How legit is this text?

Based on recommendation,you are invited to meet with the Human resource director for an assesment on Thur 15/6/17 by 9am at 6,deji odunuga str,opposite kehinde odusote estate,anthony village,anthony bustop.lagos.ENQ:08118488631
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Khaliyah(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Most Pple commenting here weren't stubborn as children, if not na small thing to do, I ll simply scale the hallway with my legs n hands in both side of the wall, d snake can't jump up n grap u.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by stGabrielo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
;DIt's easy when lala is with me. grin
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Adebowhales(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
na to break ceiling nah.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by acevic: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will most def. You need to apply tactics and be strategic about it.
It's simple. Give them something to keep them busy, (he-goat is perfect)At the point of swallowing it, just walk gently inside and the money is yours. Eod
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Zhaligkeer(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please where is the door, I wan enter *lol*
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by armadeo(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Are you familiar with the term 'constrictor'?

Very familiar.

If they aren't hungry they won't bother you if you don't bother them.

Most likely they would get out of your way.

1 Like

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by gulfer: 1:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Evans collected $1milliin and didn't have to face snakes....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Whitemoney: 2:23am On Jun 15, 2017
I buy/Sale US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Aremu01(m): 4:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Lol.... I love my life.... More than $1m
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by RexEmmyGee: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Going in wont be hard. Those snakes cannot crawl.Coming out is very simple, no rule say you cant use the window or break off the ceiling

When money is involved in this recession, you can break anything with your hands like Anthony Joshua , Tyson kidd or Mohammed Alli
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2017
armadeo:

Very familiar.
If they aren't hungry they won't bother you if you don't bother them.
Most likely they would get out of your way.

Okay bro.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Castroii:
bros which muvie is this?
Interaction With Serpents And Reptiles.

1 Like

Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by Prec1ous(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Python and a Boa constrictor.

Both are not poisonous.

I would move very fast and kick the door down.

They will be too shockef to attack immediately.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by OwoLee(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2017
anonym0us:
i will go tru d ceiling
the wisest reply.
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by penzino(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Explorers:
Just pick the bag and the $1m is yours.

Going in is not the issue, but coming out.

Will you?
One thing must kill a man anyway. so WTH....................
going in it is...
Re: Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) by kellyJames5(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Babaly, hold your money..
I cannot go and die because of money..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic Anex Of Part Time Study For Is Now On Sale: / Neco 2013/2014 Exam Result / Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.