Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice (35750 Views)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm jealous because I don't wanna sleep with an idiotic guy? What cat lady logic! LOL!

Btw, you're not that smart. Only to yourselves maybe

I'm done with you ... tardy hoe ... drops mic

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Beosten:

That means the NL crush you said you have is not a Nigerian.

That was me just playing that day. Look, I don't hate Nigerians. In fact, I like some people here on NL as people. One person I consider to be more than just a friend but a brother, is ButchCassidy. I met him here & we talk outside of this place. However, for me, the stakes are higher when it comes to dating. I've even sworn off guys from my own tribe because of some of their stereotypical, negative characteristics. So it's not really about nationality but finding the right person, no matter where he is from. I'm open to that. But I'm not gonna date just about anybody to prove a point. I got standards.

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Chauke(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Stop thinking with your worn out puss|y. wink

Come back when neo slaves of Africa (black south africans) .. stop doing drugs, distributing HIV,hunting for men on Nairaland and own atleast 25% of the equity in South-Africa

LOL!

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Chauke(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=shekauvsbuhari post=57533469] u re naive. Some of our people do dirty deals there quite alright but de SA guys re worse criminals.its envy. Immideately aparthied ended, crime grew astronomicaly among SA people bcs of laziness, iliteracy and unemployment; this was long before nigerians started goin there. Nigerians and other nationals came and started out-doing them in all spheres and envy set in.every crime done by foreigners is attributed to nigerians and that is de annoyance. Nigerians work hard and some do crimes too but its over-hyped bcs they make it more than de citizens. Combination of hardwork,ingenuity, ambition and crime for some. Our people are very visible and loud in their lifestyles.So blaming nigerians is a way of letting out their envy and hatred. [/quote

I am enjoying your political masturbation what a great spectacle
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Chauke(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:
What da hell are nigerians still doing in Slave Africa? I see no reason why any sane human should exist around those xenophobic, disgusting, poverty ridden wild animals. Nigerians come back home...fvck Slave Africa!

This is what we have been telling these mumus to LEAVE before being lynched but South Africa is much livable to them than the zoo back home

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Chauke(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
badchoky:
I LEAVE IN GAUTENG. JOHANNESBURG.THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND LAZY.THEY START DRINKING FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT.
NIGERIANS PEDDLING DRUGS ARE ON THE STREET THAT IS WHY IT SEEMS THEY ARE THE REAL CULPRIT.THE REAL DRUG DEALERS
ARE THE SAPS(SOUTH AFRICA POLICE) AND THE WHITES.

The life styles of black South Africans is their choice they certainly do not need these Igbos in their midst
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Chauke(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Exactly! Hence there are no thanks.

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Stop thinking with your worn out puss|y. wink

Come back when neo slaves of Africa (black south africans) .. stop doing drugs, distributing HIV,hunting for men on Nairaland and own atleast 25% of the equity in South-Africa

dude pls I don't find this funny @ whom you quoting,that my friend you directing those words to!!!
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Beosten(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

That was me just playing that day. Look, I don't hate Nigerians. In fact, I like some people here on NL as people. One person I consider to be more than just a friend but a brother, is ButchCassidy. I met him here & we talk outside of this place. However, for me, the stakes are higher when it comes to dating. I've even sworn off guys from my own tribe because of some of their stereotypical, negative characteristics. So it's not really about nationality but finding the right person, no matter where he is from. I'm open to that. But I'm not gonna date just about anybody to prove a point. I got standards.

Butcasdy? I pity that snow guy. He chased u tire

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Beosten:

Butcasdy? I pity that snow guy. He chased u tire

Lol, I'm sure he was just flirting. I flirt a lot too & there's really nothing behind it. People talk, it doesn't mean there's feelings. At least I don't take it that way. Shrugs.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaqenhghar: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Finally... you see why I said to you ... you father

I knew you had it in you .. that hidden hatred, envy , jealousy for all things Nigerian.

You can never be smarter than the dumbest Nigerian.
So if you dobt find someone attractive means you are jealous of that person
SMH
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Beosten(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm sure he was just flirting. I flirt a lot too & there's really nothing behind it. People talk, it doesn't mean there's feelings. At least I don't take it that way. Shrugs.

I haven't seen his DP sha, but ugly dudes always end up friendzoned. Our thought is with him.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Beosten:

I haven't seen his DP sha, but ugly dudes always end up friendzoned. Our thought is with him.

Whose DP? Lol @ ugly dudes always end up friendzoned. But the cute ones always end up being fluff, no substance
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by shekauvsbuhari: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Chauke post=57550574][/quote] who be this one? Abeg vamose from my corner!!!
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Beosten(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Whose DP? Lol @ ugly dudes always end up friendzoned. But the cute ones always end up being fluff, no substance

I mean the snow guy's DP. I have this eerie feeling that you will end up marrying an ugly dude with substance. But no go there o, I be cute guy with substancelation ooo. If not that you guys have pitched your selves against us here, I would have started thinking of the one I go take to my mama.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Beosten:

I mean the snow guy's DP. I have this eerie feeling that you will end up marrying an ugly dude with substance. But no go there o, I be cute guy with substancelation ooo. If not that you guys have pitched your selves against us here, I would have started thinking of the one I go take to my mama.

LOL!

Well, I consider myself a deep person, so I tend to be drawn in by people with depth, no matter how they look on the outside. Being just cute doesn't cut it. I listen well. I observe & judge based on words + actions. That's where most guys fall short. TBH, most guys aren't worth having a relationship with. If I was a slut, I'd just use them for sex & toss them aside grin But my time is precious. I can't do things unless my mind & soul is committed to them.

As for someone to take to mama, there's plenty to choose from on NL. I'm sure you'll find the right one if you're as serious as you're making yourself out to be.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jayceon:
You don't have to quote me while your menstrual blood is still dripping down your wrinkled thighs because right now you don't make any sense.Is it not already known the world over that Mandela and Co had to 'rebel' in order to achieve freedom in SA? Why are you trying to educate me about something I already know,we were talking about Nigeria's mysterious contributions to the liberation movement but you swayed away after I debunked the hilarious myth.

I need other blacks who are drowning in the ocean to escape the economic mishap caused by the old dullard buhari to show me what freedom is truly like? NO THANX,i'll pass.my idea of a true freedom is not having 300 of my fellow citizens on death row in China because the country they came from keeps falling into a bottomless abyss,that's freedom in your own world not mine..

If Buhari is an old dullard what about your rapist polygamist ugly president with no iota of grain matter in his egg skull? Has he saved you guys from slavery yet, y'all still live in poverty stricken villages while the whites live in splendor

Nigeria, being the giant of Africa contributed financially and diplomatically towards ending your slavery. Why is it that the whites are able to oppress you whereas we sent them packing from our land, yet you compare yourselves with us lol this is quite hilarious
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jayceon:
do you even know how many innocent people are slaughtered by fulani and boko savages monthly? Combine the numbers I'm sure it can fill up a stadium

Who slaughtered Lucky Dube? Your people kill for 5 Rands
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by MtuMsuper: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
I have been to all SA provinces except N Cape. Even been to Lesotho and Swaziland. But the news from Kuruman is quite disturbing. Why are Nigerians going that far to sell their brown or white powder. I thought its urbanites who tend to do this thing worldwide. And i can never defend its consumption production or distribution just in case you wanna know where I stand. I mean Kuruman is a quiet sleepy town with not much drama, why take brown or white powder there? If i were a SAn I would be justifiably mad as hell that my serene and quiet town has been invaded by druggies!
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Who slaughtered Lucky Dube? Your people kill for 5 Rands
I'm asking you about the innocent lives taken daily by fulani savages and you ask me about a man who died in 2008 angry so you are hereby confirming that Lucky Dube's life worth more than the lives of many innocent butchered souls in nigeria?

Lol@killing for R5.don't ya'll harvest human brains for money rituals?

Nawa 4 u pidgin
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL!

Well, I consider myself a deep person, so I tend to be drawn in by people with depth, no matter how they look on the outside. Being just cute doesn't cut it. I listen well. I observe & judge based on words + actions. That's where most guys fall short. TBH, most guys aren't worth having a relationship with. If I was a slut, I'd just use them for sex & toss them aside grin But my time is precious. I can't do things unless my mind & soul is committed to them.

As for someone to take to mama, there's plenty to choose from on NL. I'm sure you'll find the right one if you're as serious as you're making yourself out to be.
hmmmmm lemm take a seat...
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

If Buhari is an old dullard what about your rapist polygamist ugly president with no iota of grain matter in his egg skull? Has he saved you guys from slavery yet, y'all still live in poverty stricken villages while the whites live in splendor

Nigeria, being the giant of Africa contributed financially and diplomatically towards ending your slavery. Why is it that the whites are able to oppress you whereas we sent them packing from our land, yet you compare yourselves with us lol this is quite hilarious
OMG living in a homogeneous jungle where people look like their faces have been painted with Kiwi polish can badly affect one's way of reasoning,use the internet and google who got the biggest black middle class in the whole continent of Africa,A county that doesn't know what a sewer system is in 2017 can never be the giant of Africa,no no no Lord Jayceon disagrees with that.

Did I ever compare nigeria to South Africa? Do you think I can compare a country that depend on generators for electricity with a country where everybody wakes up every morning to 24/7 / 365 electricity?..please don't insult me like that sad

You are starting to annoy me now,just be glad that this encounter is only online otherwise I would be whopping your greasy neck with your old saggy tïtties...angry
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm. On a normal day, this would require me writing a long epistle. But now I'll just play being dumb, because there will always be a path which the vulture's eyes have not seen.

In one of my works, I said that if wisdom succeeds in flying over the tallest trees in the Amazon rainforest, it still can't master the woody terrain more ingeniously than the allegedly foolish, pioneer monkeys.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Jaideyone(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
mightyhaze:
never mind who cried wot. We comparing federal government reactions in both scenerio,..

In kanu's case,fg jumped to d occassion,..but in the hausa case,fg suddenly went to sleep. Cud ds be a confirmation of some of d country ills IPOB are drawing ppl's attention to,..some groups n regions being more 'countrymen" dan odas? Dat,adamu is the object of discourse here

Rememba dat scores of ur obas and touts r still languishing in jails,..while the hausa touts dat started d rapes n slaughter walk all about at ife after dat fracas
some of you are just irredeemably dumb. the only oba in Ife is the ooni. what's the name of the so called oba that was arrested? I bet you don't even know. just because I'm in charge of my compound doesn't make me a king. so if a baale kills people he shouldn't be arrested? has ffk been arrested even with all the inflammatory statements he has made? has Emma powerful been arrested? has asari dokubo been arrested? kanu ran a rogue radio station for months. the current threats and counter threats are the result of the seedlings of hate and discord he has been watering since 2015. it's one thing for one ethnic group to threaten another and be warned(that happens all the time; in fact ibos do it more now) and it's another thing entirely for someone to claim he has a secret army that is ready to bring down the country, make hate speech against other ethnic groups for months while ignoring several warnings from the authorities.

you want justice and rule of law. you claim people do not love you yet go about talking about how barren and cursed their land is. this same people are responsible for at least 60% of what you eat down south. how many baskets of tomatoes does the south east produce on monthly bases?

the tomatoes come from the north. the same north you people call barren. yes they don't have oil and they don't generate as much revenue as the south but they give us vegetables, tubers, fruits and meat.

it's a symbiotic relationship. they don't deserve to be called parasites.

you've called them parasites on radio for two years. now the parasites are tired of you. they want you to leave their and and you are crying blue murder. aint you meant to be happy?

BTW tell us the name of the oba that was arrested. an oba that is not even known to 0.0000001 of Yorubas
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chauke:

This is what we have been telling these mumus to LEAVE before being lynched but South Africa is much livable to them than the zoo back home

Make them stay na
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

OK & so? What do you want from me? An explanation? An apology? You better pack lunch because neither of those you're going to get from me. Not in this lifetime!
its a pity even they want to kill us on nairaland to....south africa killing us since 1900

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

what does this bitch think shes worth...u dont worth a dime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Jayceon:
OMG living in a homogeneous jungle where people look like their faces have been painted with Kiwi polish can badly affect one's way of reasoning,use the internet and google who got the biggest black middle class in the whole continent of Africa,A county that doesn't know what a sewer system is in 2017 can never be the giant of Africa,no no no Lord Jayceon disagrees with that.

Did I ever compare nigeria to South Africa? Do you think I can compare a country that depend on generators for electricity with a country where everybody wakes up every morning to 24/7 / 365 electricity?..please don't insult me like that sad

You are starting to annoy me now,just be glad that this encounter is only online otherwise I would be whopping your greasy neck with your old saggy tïtties...angry

By this post I see you are completely clueless about Nigeria. So we all look like we use black kiwi polish on our faces? U must be a jester, definitely an ignoramus. As I'm typing we've had 24hrs light for the past three days, granted you have more basic amenities provided of course by your white supremacist oppressors but your villages where Blacks live are dirty and unworthy of human habitation, how does it feel to look around you and see only Blacks living in poverty and filth?

Show me any white neighborhood that's as dirty as a black only South African village in the same country, they take the best from you and yet you have no clue, rainbow nation my foot!

U weakling, most of your veins must be filled with drugs whoop indeed , I'm glad I annoy you
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2017
legitimatefrank1:

And who the Bleep are you to tell me what my worth is? I'm worth whatever I think I'm worth, dummy.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
hay young man,don't call her bitch please,try adress ya words,that somebody girlfriend you talking to like that...who know his suitor might just be planing on a punch for u;;;;
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Martin0(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

And who the Bleep are you to tell me what my worth is? I'm worth whatever I think I'm worth, dummy.
zarzar xup nau,how was ur night na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / Air Peace Aircraft Develops Engine Failure Mid Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.