Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data (68676 Views)

How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by reservd(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Jerryadegx:
I have registered successfully... gotten ref id... uploaded passport... then the site hangs.. didnt load to the quiz/test page
Go and re register on d new interface, no upload yet n no test yet also

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by roblance: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
eph12:

You are not supposed to login. It's not required in this new registration method. Just register, get your unique reference ID and wait for further instructions.

SIMPLE

3 Likes

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by KingAspas(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2017
please i got the login details already, but i cant input my details, i keep clicking save and continue but it wont move?.....please help.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by designexploit(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
And why must they include BVN if its not a scam. Do you know how precious BVN number is to any account holder in Nigeria...? Nothing in Nigeria is real, when the economy is this bad what will they they use to n-power the project? Nigeria has not perfected their online operation so it must fail. Forget it!!!

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by oyestephen(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
richardjemedafe1:
pls is there any alternative to scanning of document with a phone without the use of scanner?? pls help!!
tinyscanner. it's an application on Google play store
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by reservd(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
aalymah:
I used chrome and didn't use up to 30mins for d registration and even test..(though i did mine since midnight of dt 14th june),av been given a confirmation slip am to print and it says my application was successfully submitted....just keep trying,d problem may likely be either network issues or ur choice of browser...BTW, d reference ID I was given was NPWR/......,I don't know anytin about d one of 2017.....best of luck!
Will advice u go and register again, dts Nt d ref id given now, and no test is conducted for now, d site interface was changed

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by adecharly(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
You guys can use the link below, some of my younger friends were able to apply through it... And it's SIMPLE!

https://apply.npower.gov.ng/
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Teawhy2011: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Pls,what about those that got congrat message on Monday being selected from 2016 waiting list into NPower,what's their fate?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by thewon1(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2017
After about 24hrs the first page of the registration got submitted, gave me a ref. ID and asked me to proceed with registration, the next page brought out 'Registration, Education, Upload, PopQuiz' but then it didnt summit again, what should i do
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Nackzy: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Wasn't asked for any login details or whatsoever.... I jst open the page n click apply then click on npower teach ..then was asked to fill my name jst like it is written in my
My number
My email
BVN
My house address
My degree
Additional degree
Then click on submit
They generated a reference number
And said I should keep it safe
...but from the op explanation.. It's completely different from what I did
Someone help Abeg

2 Likes

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by McSterling(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2017
How about those that were able to apply without creating an account, logging in or passing through the Bvn verification stage?

If you click on apply, select your desired programme, fill in your data and submit, you'd get a reference ID.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by reservd(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Op's write up is no longer valid
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by stolaonipekun: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
When is closing date for the registration. Pls
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by ayobami52(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Nackzy:
Wasn't asked for any login details or whatsoever.... I jst open the page n click apply then click on npower teach ..then was asked to fill my name jst like it is written in my
My number
My email
BVN
My house address
My degree
Additional degree
Then click on submit
Someone help Abeg

Just relax, that is the way/step been used on the New interphase of the site

3 Likes

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by CarterIkonAllah(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2017
I want to ask a question and also some observation which I may stand to be corrected.
I used UC Browser to access to site.
which I followed and filled up the form,but I have not seeing all these procedures as you have mentioned Above.

so attached is my screenshot displaying my result which I want to know wether is okay or not.

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by joeybillz(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Nackzy:
My number
My email
BVN
My house address
My degree
Additional degree
Then click on submit
Someone help Abeg
ure on point,dats d new format nw used.Dat of d Op is wat was been used initially but has bn changed..so ure on track.

2 Likes

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by sheunpompey1: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
I am beginning to suspect that this site is a scam: http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html
Www.npower.gov.ng is more of government website that the other....
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by OfficialAwol(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Emmyloaded2:
The second batch NPower registration has some slight adjustments from the first and these include.

1. BVN will be auto searched by site before proceeding to the next phase. If BVN exists then one is cleared to proceed. this development is not unconnected with series of problems faced with unmatched, incorrect BVN in the first batch registration.

2. The second phase registration is more of an interactive interphase. Applicants dont just upload data and go, the test which erstwhile was written seperately at a slated date will be written immediately by applicants to complete their registration.

NOTE: Based on the few points above, i'd like to reiterate that prospective applicants should be fully involved and be physically present in the process of registration...to proofread their info and write their test.

The issuance of forms in this phase will not be possible for obvious reasons, so i urge all to take this phase serious and get

How To Create Account On N-Power Portal, Verify BVN & Upload Data

1. First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.

2. Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page

3. Carefully fill the application form and make sure to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.

4. After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.

5. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.

6. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.

7. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.

8. You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.

9. Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.

10. If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to info@npower.gov.ng.

More details, visit:http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/reasons-why-you-should-apply-for-n-power-2017-massive-job-recruitment-for-graduates-and-non-graduates/

Is it only for graduates?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by fish23(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
richardjemedafe1:
pls is there any alternative to scanning of document with a phone without the use of scanner?? pls help!!

Download CamScanner from PlayStore.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2017
CarterIkonAllah:
I want to ask a question and also some observation which I may stand to be corrected.
I used UC Browser to access to site.
which I followed and filled up the form,but I have not seeing all these procedures as you have mentioned Above.

so attached is my screenshot displaying my result which I want to know wether is okay or not.
It is very much okay. We now have two different portals. The first one is the one Op talked about and that one is a crap. The second one is the newly created platform which is very simple, easy and straightforward.

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by KnowMore: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Visit here to see how I applied without issue on Npower website

http://brimhome..com/2017/06/npower-recruitment-2017-facts-to-note.html
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Lekewatt(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Will advise u guys to be careful o. Scammers are here, pls be mindful of d links u are directed to.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by fola4me(f): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2017
pls wen I won't to submit,it say incorrect BVN,pls wot should I do
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by chibuezecu(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2017
oyestephen:
tinyscanner. it's an application on Google play store
download camscanner

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Nackzy: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
joeybillz:
ure on point,dats d new format nw used.Dat of d Op is wat was been used initially but has bn changed..so ure on track.
God bless you brotherly

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Nackzy: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2017
ayobami52:

Just relax, that is the way/step been used on the New interphase of the site
God bless you.. Thank you for melting my doubt
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by adontcare(f): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
steve888:
keep on refreshing the page it will open...
same 505 bad gateway
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by ALANBEY(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2017
I just registered now and later discover that the name I enter is not correct, I mean first name I provided was my surname. what shld I do now
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Emmyxclusive: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2017
this new site keep giving a new ID on every registration with the same name, bvn etc. and pls what is the next step after getting the ID cus the is no further reg after u have been given an ID
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Sent4rina: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Nackzy:
My number
My email
BVN
My house address
My degree
Additional degree
Then click on submit
Someone help Abeg

Pls help me, i can't remember how my name was arranged in my BVN application.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
reservd:
Op's write up is no longer valid

the Op writeup is obsolete as the site interface has been change unlike the former times.. this is more easier and faster and it will reduce stress..all I did yesterday was different from what the op said..I spent just 10minutes to register and reference number gotten...
all we are to do is wait for further instructions as been written in the print out...change is the constant thing to happen in life..
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by faymoss(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
How does one upload their credentials? Because i have gotten the reference id bt didnt see anywhere to upload credentials?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Vacancies / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / jj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.