Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data (68648 Views)

How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Olamibola23: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
thesolutions:

Go to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/

Go to "forgot password" and provide the e-mail or phone number used in the registration and recover your details. The recovery link will be sent to your e-mail and not your phone number.

Firefox is preferred browser.
I have not input any email or phone number. pls any other way.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Steel007(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
please this is my first time registering...where do i create account? and when i click on apply now the next page doesnt load...its frustrating please, any urgent help will be appreciated
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Olamibola23: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
is there any means we can contact their support to complain, the numbers on their site are switch off, try sending mail it bounce back that host can't receive mail again cos it is full of messages, then how do we contact them.at least a solution for people like us that can't progress "saying Bvn used" without input any of our details. just tried for the stuff.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by chibuezecu(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria jaga-jaga!
everything scatter-scatter!!

come see hundreds of unemployed graduates in my shop since yesterday trying to register for unavailable job!
Funny enough, few hours from now, all we hear is federal government has employed 500,000 graduates withing one week.
that's 9ja for you.

2 Likes

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Felaak47(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
richardjemedafe1:
pls is there any alternative to scanning of document with a phone without the use of scanner?? pls help!!
go and download camscanner from google store.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by tuppe: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by ThinkSmarter: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Olamibola23:
but it is asking for reference ID, which I don't have cos I have not input any of my details.pls no reference I'd, how can we resolve it, their customers care line aren't going, the mail too is rejecting message, just fed up with the whole issue
seems they are working on the site.
It has new interface form right now but it is still displaying error message "BVN incorrect " after clicking submit application.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by atk5: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pls when u saw registration successfully what is next procedure?

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by rossyc(f): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Emmyloaded2:
The second batch NPower registration has some slight adjustments from the first and these include.

1. BVN will be auto searched by site before proceeding to the next phase. If BVN exists then one is cleared to proceed. this development is not unconnected with series of problems faced with unmatched, incorrect BVN in the first batch registration.

2. The second phase registration is more of an interactive interphase. Applicants dont just upload data and go, the test which erstwhile was written seperately at a slated date will be written immediately by applicants to complete their registration.

NOTE: Based on the few points above, i'd like to reiterate that prospective applicants should be fully involved and be physically present in the process of registration...to proofread their info and write their test.

The issuance of forms in this phase will not be possible for obvious reasons, so i urge all to take this phase serious and get

How To Create Account On N-Power Portal, Verify BVN & Upload Data

1. First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.

2. Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page

3. Carefully fill the application form and make sure to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.

4. After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.

5. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.

6. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.

7. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.

8. You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.

9. Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.

10. If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to info@npower.gov.ng.

Apply Now for N-Power Agro

Apply Now for N-Power Vaids

Apply Now for N-Power Health

Apply Now for N-Pow
er Teach

More details, visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/reasons-why-you-should-apply-for-n-power-2017-massive-job-recruitment-for-graduates-and-non-graduates/
I can't seem to find where to create the user name and password, can only see the apply button..

2 Likes

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by rossyc(f): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
seems they are working on the site.
It has new interface form right now but it is still displaying error message "BVN incorrect " after clicking submit application.
Please is that the first stage? am getting the same incorrect bvn
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by opani1: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Emmyloaded2:
The second batch NPower registration has some slight adjustments from the first and these include.

1. BVN will be auto searched by site before proceeding to the next phase. If BVN exists then one is cleared to proceed. this development is not unconnected with series of problems faced with unmatched, incorrect BVN in the first batch registration.

2. The second phase registration is more of an interactive interphase. Applicants dont just upload data and go, the test which erstwhile was written seperately at a slated date will be written immediately by applicants to complete their registration.

NOTE: Based on the few points above, i'd like to reiterate that prospective applicants should be fully involved and be physically present in the process of registration...to proofread their info and write their test.

The issuance of forms in this phase will not be possible for obvious reasons, so i urge all to take this phase serious and get

1. First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.

2. Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page

3. Carefully fill the application form and make sure to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.

4. After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.

5. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.

6. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.

7. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.

10. If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to info@npower.gov.ng.

Apply Now for N-Power Teach

More details, visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/reasons-why-you-should-apply-for-n-power-2017-massive-job-recruitment-for-graduates-and-non-graduates/

pls help: It keeps saying incorrect reference ID when its correct.
what should i do? Thanks

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by agadaone1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
opani1:

pls help: It keeps saying incorrect reference ID when its correct. what should i do? Thanks

same here, but I guess it's from their server let's hope so
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by excellgraphics(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Emmyloaded2 your write is very confusing compared to what i saw on portal.npower.gov.ng plx modify so as to avoid misleading d intending nig,
thank you.post=57526994:

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Bobbybenard(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
JoseWael:

What browser did you u use please ?
I used UC browser as well and I got registration successful. Bt I don't know what next
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Bobbybenard(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
atk5:
Pls when u saw registration successfully what is next procedure?
thanks for that question
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by excellgraphics(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Emmyloaded2 your write is very confusing compared to what i saw on portal.npower.gov.ng plx modify so as to avoid misleading d intending nig,
thank you.post=57526994:

1. BVN will be auto searched by site before proceeding to the next phasie. If BVN exists then one is cleared to proceed. this development is not unconnected with series of problems faced with unmatched, incorrect BVN in the first batch registration.

Apply Now for N-Power Health your write up is very contradite wit what i saw on portal.npower.gov.ng, plx modify d info to avoid misleading intending nigerian.
thank you.

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by agadaone1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
opani1:

pls help: It keeps saying incorrect reference ID when its correct. what should i do? Thanks

same here, but I guess it's from their server let's hope so
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by chinwejosy(f): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is well
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Emmyloaded2: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
They are still working on the site, the traffic is much I guess they want to increase the bandwidth. Pls if you are founding it difficult to create account, hold on to avoid seeing BVN already exist.

You can try it in the midnight by then, the traffic will reduce and your page can load very fast without have error message.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Bobbybenard(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Emmyloaded2:
They are still working on the site, the traffic is much I guess they want to increase the bandwidth. Pls if you are founding it difficult to create account, hold on to avoid seeing BVN already exist.

You can try it in the midnight by then, the traffic will reduce and your page can load very fast without have error message.
Pls when someone saw registration successfully what is next procedure?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by gale2626: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
I completed the registration but couldn't find the reference ID, what should I do?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by vijayblinx(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
After the first stage I was issued a reference ID but now I have been trying to continue the application process but they keep saying "" Your login credentials are in correct. Please check and try again"" please any idea on how to continue,,
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
please house, what are the documents needed...?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by penitential(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
vijayblinx:
After the first stage I was issued a reference ID but now I have been trying to continue the application process but they keep saying "" Your login credentials are in correct. Please check and try again"" please any idea on how to continue,,
You'll have to wait for message from npower team. You will be contacted and instructed on what to do next.
Follow them on twitter @npower_ng.

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by iphyjones(f): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
freegaza:
There was no space for email or phone during the first stage of the registration. You provide your bank details only. Then a reference number will be displayed before you provide your email and phone number. Many of us are still in the first stage with no reference number and yet the Portal is tellis
simchi2 post=57533701:
ng us our BVN has been used
am having same issue don't know what to do
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Thelma246: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
I wasn't able to upload anything... Though I saw my reference ID what next pls
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by chuggy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
vijayblinx:
Jus keep clicking the the log in button, even when it shows incorrect to log in successfully.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by iphyjones(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
smartdr:
please can someone assist me. this is my first time of trying to enroll in Npower program. In the first stage: BVN Comfirmation it keep giving me this response "This BVN has already been used to apply" after clicking on create account button. please someone should me, thank U
am having same issue please what's the way forwatd
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by iphyjones(f): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please I tried registering at a point what I see is that my bvn already exist I click on continue n it requires my reference I'd don't know what to do. I need help please
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by YuwaB(f): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is the working website used for npower 2017 registration, I just completed my registration now after so much stress since on the 13th.
New portal link
https://apply.npower.gov.ng/index.php

Old portal link
http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Emmyloaded2: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
YuwaB:

This is the working website used for npower 2017 registration, I just completed my registration now after so much stress since on the 13th.
New portal link
https://apply.npower.gov.ng/index.php

Old portal link
http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html

Pls disregard any form of advert apart from the one from N-power website.

This is the real N-power website www.npower.gov.ng

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Vacancies / jj / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.