Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush (670 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by harbdulrasaq88(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
According to reports, the young woman identified as Adebayo Ayomide, fled to Bariga after dumping her baby in a bush in Ikorodu. The baby was found with its mouth, head, neck and nose tied with a piece of cloth, and looked like it had not been bathed for a couple of days.

The father of Ayomide's baby, identified as Tewogbade Martins, claimed that she had been sleeping around, leading his parents to reject the baby. He later admitted to the police that he was responsible for the pregnancy.

The baby was rescued from the bush when some members of a vigilante group acted upon their instincts to check the movement they noticed.

A member of the vigilante group reportedly recognised the baby as belonging to Ayomide, which led to her being traced to Bariga.

Ayomide said she had dumped her baby after a prophet told her that her baby was possessed. She also claimed she didn't have the means to take care of her baby and didn't want to bother other people. The baby was eventually given to Martin's mother.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photo-19-yr-old-girl-caught-while.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Okay
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by rummeh: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2017
19 years ooo..
Abeg I don't know what to say sef
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by Aubrey1(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Why not take the child to an orphanage home than dumping the child to die?
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by DLuciano: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
She should be arrested! enough of baby "throway" in Nigeria
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by SweetJoystick(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2017
You fit Bleep but you no fit look after pikin? Next time zip up and not down, in fact put padlock there

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2017
A prophet told me the baby was possessed...

when she was screaming "baby give it to me" baby it's touching my throat.. harder harder, she never knew this would be the end product...

- Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by uchman48(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
They look alike oooo. But come to think of it such a young girl dey born throway, only God knows how many abortion she don do.
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by chukslawrence(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Ok
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
go tell ur mama,biafrans are unimaginary set of fools full with ugly amputated monkeys causing confusion to nigerians
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by Bullhari007(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2017
yellowbar demons again.... chai Baba God bless those that seriously need fruit of the womb , especially my beloved sis
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by newyorks(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2017
the guy cum look like hungerbad. they're perfectly matched.
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by BuariCopyPaste: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2017
The said prophet was actually after the baby spare parts .......
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by HelenBee(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2017
19 years!!! One of the reasons why Jesus wept.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by Yinabim(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2017
This girl no get sense ... abstain ! them no go hear use condom ,them go say he no dey sweet.. I pity her life at 19 smh oniranu oshi
Re: PHOTO: 19 Yr Old Girl Caught While Dumping Her Baby In The Bush by Vikky014(f): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
grayht:
A prophet told me the baby was possessed...

when she was screaming "baby give it to me" baby it's touching my throat.. harder harder, she never knew this would be the end product...

- Nonsense!
touching her throat hmmmmmm.

God have mercy on this generation

(1) (Reply)

Rain Of Slap Fell On A Nigerian "Big Boy" Who Allegedly Stole Iphone / Young Men Who Operate Fake Travelling Website Apprehended In Ibadan. Photos / Security Tips I Learnt Today After Thieves Struck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.