Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow (1062 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / Atiku His Creating Enemity For Himself For Allow Ipob/igbo Champion Is Campaign / Nigeria’s Economy Under Great Threat – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
who did ipob consulted before adding us to biafra fraudulent maps...??

when did kanu ever visited our local kings and elders................!!!??.................

we deltans should not give them the authority to mess around in nigeria.. angry

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by tutudesz: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
There is no need trading words with Biafra supporters anymore! The issues of Delta state is settle after various press release from all tribes.
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nobody is forcing u to join Biafra. U are free to declare your own country afterall, Vertican is a country with less than 1000 citizens.

Biafra is for the enlightened ones. Strictly for freedom seekers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
What is delta? Biko ga noro odu. Nonsense.
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by OVI75(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
I Am A True Deltan,U Op Are just An Impostor

9 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by tutudesz: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
OVI75:
I Am A True Deltan,U Op Are just An Impostor
So the Op is fake because he doesn't support Biafra? So what makes you a true Deltan? You an Isoko man fighting your brother because of Biafra!
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
bantudra:

when did kanu ever visited our local kings and elders................!!!??.................

"The hand of Esau, but the voice of Jacob". Una wehdon. Impostor.com. zombie

2 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
bantudra:

A yoluba claiming delta. God waiting we no go see from these parasitic Yoruba tribe.

grin
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
tutudesz:

So the Op is fake because he doesn't support Biafra? So what makes you a true Deltan? You an Isoko man fighting your brother because of Biafra!
That guy na Yoruba boi. Go through his post unless he has deleted them.

4 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Nobody is forcing u to join Biafra. U are free to declare your own country afterall, Vertican is a country with less than 1000 citizens.

Biafra is for the enlightened ones. Strictly for freedom seekers.
We love to form the Niger delta republic and partner with Biafra. But believe me that op is not from Niger delta. He is a Yoruba parasite.

5 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
beamtopola:

grin

who told you am yoruba.....ipob kwa?..
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
bantudra:

who told you am yoruba.....ipob kwa?..
If u re really a deltan from south south that's good. I'm a bayelsan , oloibiri group. Ward 11 in ogbia LGA . my broda is not as if I m in support of ipob. Do u really like the way Yoruba's and Hausa re treating d south south? I can a person stays in Adamawa and owns an oil well down the creek, is it OK like that? Broda speak for ur self not for us , though we have our own Niger delta struggle.

2 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
We deltans. Be proud of your tribe. I am an Ogoni man, and 100% pro Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
venai:
"The hand of Esau, but the voice of Jacob". Una wehdon. Impostor.com. zombie

me??...esau..??..HAHAHAHAHA..!!!!...

am called many names but surely not esau.... grin
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

then you cant be a deltan...you cant be both.....deltan is a identity too...
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by nototribalist: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please on behalf of all Deltans we highly apologize to igbos for this OPs stupidity towards the igbos. In Nigeria everybody know their allies, South West have taken it upon themselves to be allies with the North.

We in the South South already have the igbos as our allies. We know they will always be there for us whenever the Northerners want to suppress us. Tho Goodluck Jonathan didn't do much for you people but he asked for your help during the last election and you people responded greatly. We will always remain thankful. Only family fight for family.
I
The reason why the North doesn't want you igbos to go, is because when you people go, Niger Delta too will follow your foot steps.

. So ignore this small boy making noise here on nairaland. He's nobody in Delta state. That's if he's not Afonjas

4 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
beamtopola:

We love to form the Niger delta republic and partner with Biafra. But believe me that op is not from Niger delta. He is a Yoruba parasite.

i am not yoruba....i was born urhobo and still am...
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by kernel505: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
bantudra:

I hate when Afonjas lie blindly. Claiming Niger When you can't spell Deltan till you were corrected, truly... you're satanic on nature.

2 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by michealdeco: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
This bantudra is only good at making noise
You are here posting rubbish while your brother RUSSELL BLUEJACK is there trying to correct the error of ur fore fathers

Weldone Sir!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Crystolexy: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
When Deltans are talking your opinion will be lost, its only Nairaland that give you the voice, Deltan Biafrans have even suffered more than the Igbos Biafran so stop talking rubbish because you don't even know that Biafra is the old southern region of Nigeria and not a thing for only the five core Igbo states..

If fight burst out now the Hausa will fight Eberechukwu in Anambra State because he's an Igbo that has R in his name and spare EbeLechukwu is Bayelsa because he's a Niger Deltan that has L in his name.. That's how you think..

2 Likes

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by Duru1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

Bros anybody who uses the so-called none word such as "Deltans" is born a coward. You could not be more correct. The real people of southern eastern Nigeria know who is who. Time will surely tell.

1 Like

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by nototribalist: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Crystolexy:
When Deltans are talking your opinion will be lost, its only Nairaland that give you the voice, Deltan Biafrans have even suffered more than the Igbos Biafran so stop talking rubbish because you don't even know that Biafra is the old southern region of Nigeria and not a thing for only the five core Igbo states..

If fight burst out now the Hausa will fight Eberechukwu in Anambra State because he's an Igbo that has R in his name and spare EbeLechukwu is Bayelsa because he's a Niger Deltan that has L in his name.. That's how you think..
don't mind the dumbb OP, I strongly believe he's an Afonja. So many of them are impersonating South South lately. I don't know what their problem is. Tinubu have led them to the North, why can't they follow him there and leave us out of their bullshitt.

1 Like

Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
kernel505:

I hate when Afonjas lie blindly. Claiming Niger When you can't spell Deltan till you were corrected, truly... you're satanic on nature.

unclean spirit things... grin...i am still in a war against germans....you are just picknick snack for me.... grin

yea..the germans called me satan too...strange...hilarious.... grin
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
kernel505:

yea..i wrote that....
Re: We Deltans Shouldnt Allow Ipob To Threat us Anyhow by bantudra: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
beamtopola:

If u re really a deltan from south south that's good. I'm a bayelsan , oloibiri group. Ward 11 in ogbia LGA . my broda is not as if I m in support of ipob. Do u really like the way Yoruba's and Hausa re treating d south south? I can a person stays in Adamawa and owns an oil well down the creek, is it OK like that? Broda speak for ur self not for us , though we have our own Niger delta struggle.

interesting...nobody ever replied to me so deeply before... undecided...well....i dont know... undecided

i am urhobo........am not allowed to communicate in urhobo....i will only speak out curses..... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pics Of The President, Yemi Osibanjo / BREAKING: Buhari Extends Vacation, Writes National Assembly / Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.