Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) (4862 Views)

AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children / #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by klanny: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
According to an Instagram blog's post , Nollywood actress , Ini edo who has been in a couple of marriages , seem to have finally seek the face of God to bless her with the fruit of the womb , because according to our snoopers she hasn't conceived in any of the marriages she has been involved in , she took to her instagram story to write ;

Father Bless me with Children .

What could have prompted this ?

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/06/exclusive-ini-edo-finally-begs-god-to.html

Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by Aubrey1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Children full orphanage, just go and get one!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by squash47(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
J
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
She is talking about her own children.
She wanna pregnant, breast feed as well.
adoption never be like or feel like the ones come out of body.moreover she is young, hence, hope dey.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aubrey1:
Children full orphanage, just go and get one!

It's not always easy like that. Sometimes the joy of motherhood is incomplete without the stages of getting pregnant, mood swings, the baby kicking. Not to talk about some of those foster children might possess some unwanted traits gotten from their real parents, and some too after discovering they were adopted, changes to sth else.

She still has time, I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by Nymbols1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by lepasharon(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bloggers at work undecided
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by praizblog: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
amen
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by Came: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Did they say she has been in a couple of marriages .... Hmmmmmm... Na only one i know oooooo.... Nothing is really perfect in this world. Madam,may God answer your prayer.
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by soulfood(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Amen.
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by klanny: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wah e dah ?
lepasharon:
Bloggers at work undecided
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by Kamelot77(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
I pray she get her own children's...............BT she shd remembered all those days taking contraception drug
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by lepasharon(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kamelot77:
I pray she get her own children's...............BT she shd remembered all those days taking contraception drug

Why should she remember the drugs? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by ModusOperandi(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
I guess God is on IG.
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by flourishing247: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wicked people. Someone is praying and sending prayer requests while some idio ts are screen grabbing. World people
Re: Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) by IdeyFindWife: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
She should stop bugging Papa God at this unholy hour.

She should simply submit to we, His willing agents, for prompt & effective "pregnanting" sharpaly, sharpaly; boys don dey halla to tap dat pvssay since 1802! If beta rod handle you, na "8plets" you go drop!

(1) (Reply)

Olosho Now A Legit Business(photos) / Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos) / See The ‘world’s Smallest House’ Which Costs A Whooping N77 Million (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.