Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Church Members In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members In Heaven (597 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members In Heaven by monehin1easy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm... I keep on saying it. With what I see, what I hear, if care is not taken, ordinary church members will find it easier to heaven. Just mark my words!
Re: Church Members In Heaven by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 16, 2017
monehin1easy:
Hmmm... I keep on saying it. With what I see, what I hear, if care is not taken, ordinary church members will find it easier to heaven. Just mark my words!

Brother,
Will you please further explain for me? Please tell me about the "ordinary" church members....
Re: Church Members In Heaven by monehin1easy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ngo40:

Brother,
Will you please further explain for me? Please tell me about the "ordinary" church members....
You know what it means by ordinary ma. Then what I mean by ordinary church members are those who go to church when they just feel like going. They don't belong to any department in the church, if they ask them to wait for a brief after the church, they find it stressful, as in, they are always in haste to leave.
Ordinary church members don't welcome members in their homes. They don't have business with the church. Either the church grow or not, they don't care. All they do is to go to church to pray and worship the Almigthy. Beside this, they give their offerings and tithes as at when due. They understand the primary rules of the bible. They don't go to church because of the pastor, they go because they needed to worship God.
Re: Church Members In Heaven by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 18, 2017
monehin1easy:

You know what it means by ordinary ma. Then what I mean by ordinary church members are those who go to church when they just feel like going. They don't belong to any department in the church, if they ask them to wait for a brief after the church, they find it stressful, as in, they are always in haste to leave.
Ordinary church members don't welcome members in their homes. They don't have business with the church. Either the church grow or not, they don't care. All they do is to go to church to pray and worship the Almigthy. Beside this, they give their offerings and tithes as at when due. They understand the primary rules of the bible. They don't go to church because of the pastor, they go because they needed to worship God.

Ok...you mean non-active church members.
Church members who don't use their spiritual gifts (which every member is given) to help edify the church.
Re: Church Members In Heaven by orunto27: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Praise God. Allelluia.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/17 / Rccg Sunday School Manual(sun. 27/08/2017) / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.