Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss (2032 Views)

Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by eyeview: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sahara Reporters is reporting that President Muhammadu Buhari is terribly sick to the extent that his memory has been badly affected.

According to Sahara Reporters, the president has not spoken with Yemi Osinbajo, who is acting on his behalf since he traveled on another round of medical treatment abroad.

In the report, the cabal was alleged to have reduced access to the president ‘in an effort to control information leaks to the public’

The report also describes the current state of the president’s health in a disturbing way.

It reads: “Buhari is said to be rather unaware of his environment, his memory somewhat affected. For instance, on his way to the UK, he was said to have asked if he was on his way to Sokoto. Cabal working with Buhari might bring him back the same way he was returned in February, in a scheme to use his presence to perpetrate more fraud and control power.’’

The reports by Sahara Reporters also claimed that President “Buhari is incommunicado, and is only reached by two aides, Tunde Saburi and Sarki Abba, who have maintained stoic silence about his condition.”

Recall that a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC) Orji Uzor Kalu, has said that Buhari’s health has improved considerable and the president would return back to the country by June 11.

The declaration by Kalu was however said to be a fabrication as the president did not at any time receive him, Sahara Reporters reported.

The report also alleged that Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari was said to be in charge of all the behind-the-scene moves.

He was said to have recently passed a fake document to Buhari’s spokesperson, Shehu Garba. The document claimed that Buhari had given Osinbajo the go-ahead to sign the 2017 budget.

http://ikengachronicles.com/just-in-buhariin-a-terrible-state-suffers-memory-loss/
Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Resign no Oya Die nkor na wahala
Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by stephleena(f): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
thank God,may the memory never be found,not until after2019...,coz the hag,is power drunk..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by hodusglobal(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
@OP. You and Orji Uzor Kalu dey craze together and both of you don lost memory.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by jessejunior(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
what is really happening

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin when they start sharing his adieu poster wake me up grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by wtfcoded: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is that all?
This is no news!! angry
Thought he is dead or something undecided
Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by tomakint: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
@Eyeview, I know you for a while now as someone not into peddling rumours please how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by ebukahandsome(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Still, the vegitable no Wan resign...
A skeleton will soon lead us.. Anyi na ekiri unu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by akpamuomenka: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
"On his way to the UK Buhari asked if he is going to Sokoto".

Can you imagine?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by eyeview: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
tomakint:
@Eyeview, I know you for a while now as someone not into peddling rumours please how true is this?

I can't degenerate into rumor mongering. A few people on NL know me in person and hence know how much I will protect my integrity.
This has been a common knowledge within the presidency for sometime now but has been kept guarded. That's one of the major reasons why almost everybody is barred from him, Afterall, if he was just sick, close friends and associates would be allowed to see him, there is nothing wrong in being sick. But his inability to recognise them will spark off some wrong signals on his capability to govern the nation and they don't want that.
But just google and you'll see that a few online media sites had sneaked it out, even for over a month now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by Outofsync(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ikenga chronicles is quoting Sahara Reporters undecided

You people sef....
Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by tomakint: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
eyeview:

I can't degenerate into rumor mongering. A few people on NL know me in person and hence know how much I will protect my integrity.
This has been a common knowledge within the presidency for sometime now but has been kept guarded. That's one of the major reasons why almost everybody is barred from him, Afterall, if he was just sick, close friends and associates would be allowed to see him, there is nothing wrong in being sick. But his inability to recognise them will spark off some wrong signals on his capability to govern the nation and they don't want that.
But just google and you'll see that a few online media sites had sneaked it out, even for over a month now
I believe your source.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by Buharimustgo: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
The only thing is to just pray for him
Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by Curlieweed: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fake news!

Mumuharri isn't suffering from any memory loss. It's just his normal Mumuness.

When he was calling his VP candidate , Osunbade and talking about "West Germany", you people didn't know the Animal has a coconut where his brain is meant to be now you clowns are claiming a phantom memory loss after the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by odogwubiafra: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Yes. And my prayer shall remain;

Psalms 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

And the favoured "umu chukwu okike abiama" will say, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by Nempi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
There's no peace for the wicked!
Every Pharaoh shall end up in the red Sea!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
the comments i'm reading here got me like

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by Opinedecandid(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is an old news.

There is nothing "breaking" about this news.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Isiah 57:21 says and I quote, ' there shall no peace for the wicked says the Lord'...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by agbangam: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by agbangam: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
thank God,may the memory never be found,not until after2019...,coz the hag,is power drunk..

U will call ursef a christian, a wife, sister and a daughter and d best u cud type is dat trash up der. I hope u will be happy if some1 prays same for ur brother, father n husband. Na wa for u guys oh.
Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by thesicilian: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Since when has he not been in a terrible state?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by starkid1996(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

this one go pain aboki grin
OZAOEKPE:

this one go pain aboki

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari In A Terrible State, Enters Memory Loss by kocvalour(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
k

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Warlords List Demands, Vow To Declare Republic September 1 / Buhari Finally Speaks Out On Biafra / Picture Of The Three People APC Are Scared Of In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.