Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Has Anyone Attended Interview With This People Before? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Attended Interview With This People Before? (915 Views)

Who Else Attended Interview Invite At Eduwalt Communications On Friday? / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave / I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Attended Interview With This People Before? by Skilme(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dear Candidate,

Sequel to your most recent application for a job opportunity, we would like to recommend you for an Assessment, Oral and Written test interview followed by the job duties and specifications on 16 th June By 9 AMĀ at our office ACR GROUP INC.

For the position of Graduate trainee

Venue: No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.
Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

Interview Guide and Instructions:
You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.
Then you will have a one on one assessment with the department manager. The interview will last about 15 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours.
Please bring two passport photograph, this invitation message and also the sms you will receive from INFODESK for reference purpose, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card and your credentials (hard or soft copy)to the interview for sighting.

Note:
Dress corporate.
Be punctual, as lateness will not be condoned.

We look forward to seeing you.Best regards,
Akingbade Tosin
The Human Resources Desk

info@acrng.com
Ambassador Care Resource Group Incorporated

Lagos state, Nigeria.

I got the message not quite long and this is not the first they sent me interview messages which I always ignore
Pls ur comment would be highly appreciated
Re: Has Anyone Attended Interview With This People Before? by dxdiag(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
GNLD, don't waste ur time biko

(1) (Reply)

Private Personal Assistant Wanted At A NGO / Save Me From Depression! / Field Supervisor , Field Marketer , Secretary Job , Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.