Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave (35940 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / Please Help My Brother On This Job Interview He Was Invited For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by Quelle: 3:22am On Feb 26, 2018
This is really funny, what a coincidence. Nigerian man meets his boss at job interview he attended after taking sick leave at work.

According to him, not only did he meet his boss at the interview; he was also among the panelist interviewing them.

He wrote in his tweet;
"I was scheduled for an interview today, so I called my boss yesterday informing him I wasn’t feeling fine & that I would love to visit the clinic. He advised I go for proper checkup & he gave me 2 days off; I was shocked when I saw him among panelist interviewing us this morning!"

https://gistrealm.com/man-meets-his-boss-at-job-interview-he-attended-after-taking-a-sick-leave/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by weirdtee: 3:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Just Negodu!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by sirusX(m): 4:07am On Feb 26, 2018
See gobe! shocked
Lost two jobs in one sitting

I can imagine the boss asking him questions during the interview:
It says on your CV that you’re currently employed, why would you want to leave your current workplace?

Some of the core values of this company are trust and integrity, are u always honest?

For the 2nd question, na to cry in silence cry

402 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by ipobarecriminals: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2018
embarassed sad lipsrsealed undecided old gist.Good for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 26, 2018
COMPLETELY FINISHED

12 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by UbanmeUdie: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

Every lie attracts a curse!

Be truthful always.

Ever wondered why this Buhari's administration is severely cursed? It is simply because the demons of lies are perpetually at work.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by duduade: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad lipsrsealed undecided old gist.Good for him

Exactly.. Recirculating story

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2018
Yawa just gas like that.. Sorry is your name.
Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by 007author(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
His village people are after him

15 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by Yewandequeen(f): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2018
It is finished

3 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by Shukusheka(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2018
And where is it a crime for sick people to go for interviews?

17 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by pejuakinab: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm?.....gehngehn.
As if its a film
Ki ki ki kikiki...that's d sound of d heart beat.
The beginning of another job search niyen sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2018
His village people are not yet through with him..
Am sure he'd lose at both end. The man buy real market be that grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by debossng: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2018
#DoubleWahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by sotall(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Double wahala

4 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by biggerboyc(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2018
That's double wahala

4 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by aigbokiejohnson(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Na village people dey pursue am o

1 Like

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by abdeiz(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2018
living the nightmare of your dreams

1 Like

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by RealGucci: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2018
o bobs
e don be
wen your village ppl mean u
dem go use magnet take draw u
no commit suicide o

1 Like

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by teemanbastos(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Shukusheka:
And where is a crime for sick people to go for interviews?
the crime in there is the guy's dishonest Attitude and insincerity.

Greed! at work here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by horllamy(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2018
See kasala grin
Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by Shukusheka(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2018
teemanbastos:
the crime in there is the guy's dishonest Attitude and insincerity.

Greed! at work here
How is he dishonest? He can claim his illness only merely coincided with the time of the interview, at least that is what I would do. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by powalez: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2018
e don be for the guy b that,meanwhile am the real Benue rep on nairaland
Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by mrlaw93(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2018
This is big men.. Damn!
Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by okonja(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Na lie joor...this isn't first time I'm reading this here...it happens anywhere sha. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by cescky(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2018
The boss has to understand...

He has to be mature...

Every employee has a price and the employer must know...if one gets a better offer else where he must leave,normal employers should know this...unless he wante to be immature

2 Likes

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by thedondada(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
If it was me I will laugh it off but no more sick leave for you ever again.

After all it's wickedness to hold on to an individual against his will. Let him try and upgrade.

I thinking about that I just might fire him
Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by potent5(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
Op, your own don kpeme.
Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by oruma19: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It is finished
how is it finished? The boss should as a mata Of urgency increase the staff's package knowing that they are disgruntled already. A wise boss will call for a meeting and review pay upwards and also increase work responsibility of staff...lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave by sisisioge: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I just hope you did well at the interview and you've been a good employee prior...otherwise, begin find another work o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview / N-Power Announces Enrolment Process For Batch C / These 10 Things On Your CV Could Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.