Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help (941 Views)

U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent / U.k Embassy Contact. / Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help by BayoAdex(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2010
Nairaland has been a darlin to me since i joined and i can think of a day or2 without me logging in. Thanx to d creator and all other members. thanks thanks Thanks to all.
Pls i need help on this issue. I want to visit the U.K as a first time applicant this Easter period, however, i have no relations in U.K that can invite me. I thought of doing hotel reservation (not with credit card o i will send a friend to actually go and pay at the hotel) so as to serve as the invitation for tourism as i wanna get back to my work in 2 weeks. A month ago, i was introduced to an guy who just came back from U.K to a friend. The guy helps pple to get invitation, book hotel and all those stuffs sha. He has helped 2 pple dat my friend knows and also my friend too (but my friend wasnt given visa cos he went and put some 3m in his a/c to boost a/c and dat was only reason for denial by uk embassy) I discussed with him and he promised to get me all d docs for family visit and i will pay him 150,000 naira- 80, 000 down payment and 70,000 when i get d visa (God willing). To be sure of him, i requested he brings copies that he has with him and he brought a guy's documents - paspport page (uk citizen, bank statement, evidence of mortgage, payslips and other docs sha which are in coloured photocopy. he said he just brought the from Uk for someone. the guy sounds confident and advise dat i shouldnt do reservation as U.K favours family visit and im quite young 24 yrs (without wife and kid).
My sister who stys in America thinks Business Visa is better mayb get travelling agencies that package trade fairs and exhibitions and get invited for an exhibition.
Considering the Muttalab bomber issue hasnt helped as well cs these pple will be very reluctant nw as i also have a muslim name as my last name- Abdullahi.
Plss I need candid advise from nairalanders on what to do cs i have all docs in nija. Pls help on what to do. Thanks to all
Re: U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help by justwise(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
U are about to be duped, those documents he showed u might have been used many many times b4, u are definately going to lose 80, 000 down payment cos u are getting no visa.

Why do u want to pay that much for 2wks visit? U don't have family in the UK, u are 24 yrs of age and ur sister is telling u to get business visa?

U are about to start this yr with massive regret.
Re: U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help by Sparkles3: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
Bayo Adex:

Nairaland has been a darlin to me since i joined and i can think of a day or2 without me logging in. Thanx to d creator and all other members. thanks thanks Thanks to all.
Pls i need help on this issue. I want to visit the U.K as a first time applicant this Easter period, however, i have no relations in U.K that can invite me. I thought of doing hotel reservation (not with credit card o i will send a friend to actually go and pay at the hotel) so as to serve as the invitation for tourism as i wanna get back to my work in 2 weeks. A month ago, i was introduced to an guy who just came back from U.K to a friend. The guy helps pple to get invitation, book hotel and all those stuffs sha. He has helped 2 pple dat my friend knows and also my friend too (but my friend wasnt given visa cos he went and put some 3m in his a/c to boost a/c and dat was only reason for denial by uk embassy) I discussed with him and he promised to get me all d docs for family visit and i will pay him 150,000 naira- 80, 000 down payment and 70,000 when i get d visa (God willing). To be sure of him, i requested he brings copies that he has with him and he brought a guy's documents - paspport page (uk citizen, bank statement, evidence of mortgage, payslips and other docs sha which are in coloured photocopy. he said he just brought the from Uk for someone. the guy sounds confident and advise dat i shouldnt do reservation as U.K favours family visit and im quite young 24 yrs (without wife and kid).
My sister who stys in America thinks Business Visa is better mayb get travelling agencies that package trade fairs and exhibitions and get invited for an exhibition.
Considering the Muttalab bomber issue hasnt helped as well cs these pple will be very reluctant nw as i also have a muslim name as my last name- Abdullahi.
Plss I need candid advise from nairalanders on what to do cs i have all docs in nija. Pls help on what to do. Thanks to all

I have concerns over the highlighted! Dont you think if the guys documents were genuine he would not willingly give you (stranger) copies of his document? Theres a fraud called 'Identity Theft'. Forget those documents he showed you; they are fake!

You can make your hotel reservations without paying a dime and apply as a tourist.

As for your name being Abdullahi, its a 50 -50 chance. Best of luck
Re: U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help by BayoAdex(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
Thanx a bunch to justwise and sparkles, but pls give me a candid advise as i love to visit uk anytime i get d visa. Thanx.
Other members are equally welcome to pls reply. Thanx
Re: U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help by joxiri: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
poster it seems like you have a good job in nigeria, dont you have any friends in the uk that can invite you, maybe even students, cos it is possible that they can invite you, they dont have to british either as long as they have indefinite leave to remain in the uk, try to convince the embassy that you will return to nigeria
Even if you have to postpone the trip to the summer maybe cos if you rush it, not a good idea you need to do more planning, but dont use anybodys documents dont even pay anyone to get you documents, theres no point doing that when u can actually find a genuine invitation from a friend, and please dont use the statements of whoever invites you cos nobody whom invites you is going to sponsor if you are not a relative the embassy look at these things just try to get someone in uk who can invite you and provide u with accomodation and then you prove you have the funds to sponsor your trip and you will return to nigeria.
Re: U.k Easter Visit - Pls Help by temodent(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2010
Quite sorry to say this, but your intention sound a bit suspicious why are you willing to pay so much or just do anything just to get visa for a 2week holiday. You might as well try South Africa or Dubai. No harm meant pls.

(1) (Reply)

Hgc Logistics / I Need The Cost Of Getting A Passport And How To Process It? / US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.