Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,569 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Biilionaire Kidnapper, Evens Wife; Was She Aware? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Biilionaire Kidnapper, Evens Wife; Was She Aware? (685 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biilionaire Kidnapper, Evens Wife; Was She Aware? by Thisdaymom: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Evans wife lived in the same house with him for years and have five kids for him; she only relocated to Ghana few days before her husband’s arrest. To me it means she was fully aware of her husband’s dealing. She was comfortable with it, and enjoying the ill gotten money.
I heard she knew what the man does and also played a role of an accountant. Can she claim she does not know, when she lives with arms and ammunitions under her roof ?

I heard a story of one woman whose husband is or rather was a ritualist, she didn’t know what the man does, and she only knew that he has a shop filled with electronics. She only found out what her husband does when her only brother living with them went missing, and it happened that her husband had killed the boy for sacrifice. The worst part is that the boys’ head was still in their house as at the time of her husband’s arrest.

However, how can a woman live under the same roof with a man and claim ignorant of his dealings/business.

Any marriage the woman does not know what her husband does, the woman must be her husbands’ business partner, or maybe it is a contract marriage, READ MORE AT http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/06/evans-criminal-life-who-is-to-be-blamed.html

1 Like

Re: Biilionaire Kidnapper, Evens Wife; Was She Aware? by larrybee2017(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Their is another version of the story that says she was not aware,wetin person go belief about this Evans story sef?
Na only God go help us o.
Re: Biilionaire Kidnapper, Evens Wife; Was She Aware? by Thisdaymom: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
How can she not be aware? Was she not enjoying money she does not know the source. Let her say something else pls.
Its still possible she is not aware, if they are not living together.

larrybee2017:
Their is another version of the story that says she was not aware,wetin person go belief about this Evans story sef?
Na only God go help us o.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Mistaken For A Ghost As Neighbour Pronounced Her Dead / I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother / Church Razed As Anambra Teacher Marries Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.