Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? (1242 Views)

Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Your Phone May Lead You To HELL FIRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Salaam Alaykum.

This is something that pop up to my mind recently, it's also related to this thread about what happens afterlife, now someone is a non-muslim(kuffar) but he gives charity, he's a good and kind person but he's of another religion that believes in another God not Allah or he doesn't believe in any God, will such person dwell in hell fire despite his/her goodness towards humanity?

The world is filled with population of billions of people with different beliefs, background, just few millions are Muslims, if this life ends now will Allah punish over billions of people in hell fire? The world knows about Islam, thanks to the media, internet etc it is hard to find someone who hasn't heard about islam or Allah, will a non-muslim who heard about Islam via media propaganda go to hell fire?
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Riduane: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
tintingz:
Salaam Alaykum.

This is something that pop up to my mind recently, it's also related to this thread about what happens afterlife, now someone is a non-muslim(kuffar) but he gives charity, he's a good and kind person but he's of another religion that believes in another God not Allah or he doesn't believe in any God, will such person dwell in hell fire despite his/her goodness towards humanity?

The world is filled with population of billions of people with different beliefs, background, just few millions are Muslims, if this life ends now will Allah punish over billions of people in hell fire? The world knows about Islam, thanks to the media, internet etc it is hard to find someone who hasn't heard about islam or Allah, will a non-muslim who heard about Islam via media propaganda go to hell fire?

lol. I was going to answer you and then i decided to ask, why do you care to know ? after all you don't believe in heaven neither do you believe in hell_ do you? Are you scared of hell? sad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Riduane:

lol. I was going to answer you and then i decided to ask, why do you care to know ? after all you don't believe in heaven neither do you believe in hell_ do you? Are you scared of hell? sad grin
I'm still skeptical about the existence of hell and heaven and as for scared of hell, lol I'm not scared at all, just live my life, do good and when I die at least the thousands Gods in the sky will accept me for my good deeds. grin
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Riduane: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
tintingz:
I'm still skeptical about the existence of hell and heaven.....

I'm very sure you are skeptical of about the existence of a Supreme being as well, no?

and as for scared of hell, lol I'm not scared at all, just live my life, do good and when I die at least the thousands Gods in the sky will accept me for my good deeds. grin

Thats what you term as good iS truly good in the face of God.
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Riduane:

I'm very sure you are skeptical of about the existence of a Supreme being as well, no?
YES.

Thats what you term as good iS truly good in the face of God.
I can be a good person but a Christian will tell me I will go to christian hell because I didn't accept Jesus as my lord and savior. Just because i didn't accept the latter my good deeds does not count.
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by AlBaqir(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is Islām the only right path? Is as-Ŝirātul Mustaqīm (the right path) a single phenomena or are there multiple paths leading to the same destination? What happens to the non-Muslims who live a decent life and do not violate the rights of other people? Do they gain salvation, and go to Paradise or not? These are some of the burning questions of the modern era.

Read more below:
www.nairaland.com/1906233/islam-only-right-path
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by AlBaqir(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
AlBaqir:
Is Islām the only right path? Is as-Ŝirātul Mustaqīm (the right path) a single phenomena or are there multiple paths leading to the same destination? What happens to the non-Muslims who live a decent life and do not violate the rights of other people? Do they gain salvation, and go to Paradise or not? These are some of the burning questions of the modern era.

Read more below:

The above (in the link/thread) is a summary of a book written by Allamah Murtadha Mutahari, titled ISLAM AND RELIGIOUS PLURALISM. You can download the book on PDF or read online here:
https://www.al-islam.org/islam-and-religious-pluralism-ayatullah-murtadha-mutahhari
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Riduane: 5:01am On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
YES.

Any reason for your skepticism on it ?

I can be a good person but a Christian will tell me I will go to christian hell because I didn't accept Jesus as my lord and savior. Just because i didn't accept the latter my good deeds does not count.

How can you be sure your deeds are good? Are you judging yourself by the societal codes?
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

Any reason for your skepticism on it ?
Because there are over thousands of Gods in every tribe, ethnic in the world. There is no evidence for their Gods and the nature of their Gods contradict.

How can you be sure your deeds are good? Are you judging yourself by the societal codes?
We are not perfect but the only way to know you're good is yourself, your empathy. So yes I know I'm good because of my empathy, I don't need a mystical book to tell me I'm good or bad or moral.
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Riduane: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Because there over thousands of Gods in every tribe, ethnic in the world. There is no evidence for their Gods and the nature of their Gods contradict.

Don't get me wrong oh, I'm not asking about a particular God, rather I'm asking about a Supreme being in general. Why are you skeptical about it?

We are not perfect but the only way to know you're good is yourself, your empathy. So yes I know I'm good because of my empathy, I don't need a mystical book to tell me I'm good or bad or moral.

Okay
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Riduane:

Don't get me wrong oh, I'm not asking about a particular God, rather I'm asking about a Supreme being in general. Why are you skeptical about it?

You have to choose which supreme being you are talking about, there is nothing like general supreme being unless you mean all supreme being, every religion has a personal God with different characters. I am skeptical because these personal Gods cannot be proven yet.
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Alennsar(f): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guide us to the straight path oh our creator.
humm brother taiwo

1 Like

Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Alennsar:
Guide us to the straight path oh our creator.

humm brother taiwo
Ameen
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by Mujah1deen: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
If only the didn't know about Islam,that would be my guess . If they knew and rejected then no
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by AlBaqir(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mujah1deen:
If only the didn't know about Islam,that would be my guess . If they knew and rejected then no

# Yeah, you might be right partly.

# Unfortunately, Islam did not really have a good and pleasing attributes and credibility today in a predominantly western environment and beyond. It takes extra work for a seeker of truth to research and find Islam.

Even in some predominantly Muslim countries, people perceived Islam as being forced onto their throat. No freedom of thinking and decision. With my little experience in these various societies, youths especially are moving towards atheism and free thinkers than usual with slight opportunity of freedom outside their countries.

# Situation is much more complicated and that's why Allah is fair in His judgement.
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2017
AlBaqir:

Read more below:
I have gone through your thread, but they are some how contradicting.

- The Quran has clearly stated that those who don't believe in Allah, the messanger, and the last day will dwell in hell forever.

- The concept of "bazarkh" is stated where in the Quran? That people will be brought out from hell?

- Allah said he doesn't forgive does that worship other gods, there are over thousands of religion that are polytheism and beside Allah will only grace the people of the book(Jews, Christians, sabian), even tho these people of the book worship a different character of a personal god.

- Allah has declared that unbelievers will dwell in hell forever in many verses in the Quran, it is somehow contradicting to some hadiths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Mujah1deen:
Alright
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by decisive(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice debate. But it is a pity there are no two ways to heaven. If you like do millions of good deeds daily,you will receive the blessing here on earth if Allah is pleased to reward you but hereafter,forget you ain't going to get any benefit. If you die without believing in Allah you are a recipe for hell.
Sugar and salt are sweeteners,you can't put sugar in soup and salt in a tea and expected well done.
How do you expect the God you didn't recognise whose rules you flout to reward you? Who told you what you did was done according to his ways? Unto you your deeds.
Leave your atheism,its just a castle in the air.
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
decisive:
Nice debate. But it is a pity there are no two ways to heaven. If you like do millions of good deeds daily,you will receive the blessing here on earth if Allah is pleased to reward you but hereafter,forget you ain't going to get any benefit. If you die without believing in Allah you are a recipe for hell.
Sugar and salt are sweeteners,you can't put sugar in soup and salt in a tea and expected well done.
How do you expect the God you didn't recognise whose rules you flout to reward you? Who told you what you did was done according to his ways? Unto you your deeds.
Leave your atheism,its just a castle in the air.
So a mystical book must tell me how I should be good before I know how I should be good, a book must judge my goodness? My goodness must be for a God sake? undecided

If you think you can make Allah's heaven just know in mind that there is christian hell somewhere for unbelievers. smiley

1 Like

Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by vbaudassi3: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
tintingz:
So a mystical book must tell me how I should be good before I know how I should be good, a book must judge my goodness? My goodness must be for a God sake? undecided

If you think you can make Allah's heaven just know in mind that there is christian hell somewhere for unbelievers. smiley
you are a moro.n shut up!!

in my village, beheading 7 people every month is a good thing and makes everyone happy as it will bring success to every one...

you already know ur exam score without finishing... you think to be a good as to be based on your own standard?? if so my own standard is, i enjoy bursting balls its a good behaviour.... infact u dey make me vex with your small brain..you can also tell me the constitution is not needed.. rago..

Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2017
vbaudassi3:
you are a moro.n shut up!!

in my village, beheading 7 people every month is a good thing and makes everyone happy as it will bring success to every one...

you already know ur exam score without finishing... you think to be a good as to be based on your own standard?? if so my own standard is, i enjoy bursting balls its a good behaviour.... infact u dey make me vex with your small brain..you can also tell me the constitution is not needed.. rago..
This is the most idiotic post in this thread.

If you enjoy beheading people's head and bursting balls you're simply hurting, harming other people, now put yourself as the victim, how do you feel? Where is your sense of empathy?

So your brain need a mystical book or constitution to tell you to help a needy? Even babies knows when to be good, you should have come across a baby giving candy to another baby, even animals show good to themselves, do they read moral books?
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by vbaudassi3: 4:51am On Jun 20, 2017
tintingz:
This is the most idiotic post in this thread.

If you enjoy beheading people's head and bursting balls you're simply hurting, harming other people, now put yourself as the victim, how do you feel? Where is your sense of empathy?

So your brain need a mystical book or constitution to tell you to help a needy? Even babies knows when to be good, you should have come across a baby giving candy to another baby, even animals show good to themselves, do they read moral books?
how hilarious!!

don't be stupid... you keep increasing in stupidity!

good behaviour on empathy...?? come do you live in a cave??

this book is for all mankind as a link between us and God, what your creator wants from you, not your own reasoning... you may reason musics to be just a sound and enjoyable but it is highly restricted... you always sit in one corner of your home to carress stupid points...

if you know the great amount of people who lack empathy, you wont type like a boon... yea animals show good to themselves, you are still foolish, you watch documentary all your life long, go to a natural park like i did, pay for a day and explore... you will know what animal life is not watching nat geo wild and brisking your teeth wide open...
Re: Will A Good Non-muslim Go To Hell Or Paradise? by tintingz(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2017
vbaudassi3:
how hilarious!!

don't be stupid... you keep increasing in stupidity!
You lack rational reasoning. This is what happens when a dumb fûck has a nut loose out from the brain.

good behaviour on empathy...?? come do you live in a cave??
Your good or bad behavior lies on your empathy. You can be religious like father Abraham that doesn't mean you can't do bad things. Why do we read religious clerics doing bad things? Didn't they know doing bad things to others is wrong?

I have gave you simple evolutionary theory that babies right from 3 month also show kindness, they know who is kind, they know good from bad. Do babies read some religious books before they know all these?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22029401-100-babies-know-good-from-evil-is-this-morality/

this book is for all mankind as a link between us and God, what your creator wants from you, not your own reasoning... you may reason musics to be just a sound and enjoyable but it is highly restricted... you always sit in one corner of your home to carress stupid points...
Your small brain should tell you that there are over thousands of faith, beliefs in the world, what is moral in your religion might not be moral in another religion. E.g Polygamy, it is a moral practice in Islam, is it a moral practice in Christianity?

So if you talked about what my creator wants from me, which of the creator? Yahweh, Allah, Obatala, Zeus, Odin, Ukulunkulu?

if you know the great amount of people who lack empathy, you wont type like a boon... yea animals show good to themselves, you are still foolish, you watch documentary all your life long, go to a natural park like i did, pay for a day and explore... you will know what animal life is not watching nat geo wild and brisking your teeth wide open...
We all have empathy, when you don't make use of it then you have to judge yourself if you're good.

Kindly show me a standard animal park or zoo here in Nigeria? What they show on TV are lifes of animals, they are educative.

You can do your experiment yourself with chickens, put corn inside a bowl and give it to two or three chickens and watch them how they behave to each other, either one of the chicken act greedy chasing off the other chicken or they eat the corn without know clash. The former doesn't show a chicken with empathy, the chicken doesn't care if her mate is hungry while the latter shows chickens with empathy (harmony).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Going To NYSC Camp Must Read This / Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? / Phoenix Mosque Leader Accused Of Molestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.