Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Plateau State Corpers Solidarity Cry. #saveplateaucorpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Plateau State Corpers Solidarity Cry. #saveplateaucorpers (1257 Views)

Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / JIGAWA STATE Corpers, 2017 Batch A Stream 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau State Corpers Solidarity Cry. #saveplateaucorpers by thorbar(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
On behalf of plateau state corp members,i greet you this Evening from the throne of solidarity and in an aura of unity that is the primary principle of the NYSC....

May I remind you that the NYSC was created to make graduate serve the nation, but this service has become a means of struggles and burdens. They are stranded...

There has been a thread that Plateau Corpers has been enduring for a while now, the government has subjected them to modern day slavery, they have been denied their stipends, meagre and in fact, the minimum wage, may I bring to your notice that this has been happening for two months now and some people are yet to get their April allowance not to talk of May..

They have been silenced for 15 days with their preaching of patience, How long are they going to remain silent? 15 more weeks? 15 more months?. They obeyed the clarion to serve in a state that pays no dime for corp members, they are happily serving UNDER THE SUN AND IN THE RAIN, all they get in return is months without allowance.

I will remain silent no more.
We will remain silent no more. let's our voices be heard, we are graduates and elites, our right can never be denied if we are not silent, support our fellow brothers, we will be unbeatable and unbreakable if we are together.

#SavePlateauCorpers
cc Lalasticlala

Re: Plateau State Corpers Solidarity Cry. #saveplateaucorpers by auntysimbiat(f): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Govt abeg help Dis children
Re: Plateau State Corpers Solidarity Cry. #saveplateaucorpers by Ofin11(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2017
it's so pathetic that even our LGI here ain't saying anything about it, talkless of state coordinator
Re: Plateau State Corpers Solidarity Cry. #saveplateaucorpers by thorbar(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ofin11:
it's so pathetic that even our LGI here ain't saying anything about it, talkless of state coordinator
plateau state right?

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Or Lagos: Which Is Choice Destination For Nysc. / Help !!! / URGENT VACANCY!!! Opportunities For NYSC Corpers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.