Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom (1330 Views)

2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! / Kaduna Declaration Break The Back Bone Of Kanu/ipob Biafra Agitation! / Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by BabaRamota1980: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by chibuzorAbia: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Brain resetting

6 Likes

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ShootToKill: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2017
See as the thread dey smell Ewedu.. ewedu..ewedu wey don rotten finishe. cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by rainylad(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
See as the thread dey smell Ewedu.. ewedu..ewedu. cheesy grin

...Soured ewedu and gbegiri plus amala..thats how this thread smells.

9 Likes

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ProWalker: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
The only Nigerians that Hausas know easily how to handle convincingly are the Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by eastsidechillz: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2017
The most useless thread ever

Was it ohaneze that was demanding for Biafra?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ShootToKill: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2017
ProWalker:
The only Nigerians that Hausas know easily how to handle convincingly are the Igbos

What was chasing yoruba muslims to go hide in Igbo shops in sabon gari during the Sharia riots in kano?

Who is handling the ewedu monkeys that were arrested in Ife and thrown into Kuje along with their Baale few months ago? grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ProWalker: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

What was chasing yoruba muslims to go hide in Igbo shops in sabon gari during the Sharia riots in kano?

Who is handling the ewedu monkeys that were arrested in Ife and thrown into Kuje along with their Baale few months ago? grin grin

Shut up, where is the evidence that such a uselsss thing that is only obtainable in your brain occurred
You Biafrans have taken lies to be a cultural habit
Just a two page declaration from some rag tags group, and the whole tribe is running around like headless chickens

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by stonemasonn: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=ProWalker post=57564651]The only Nigerians that Hausas know easily how to handle convincingly are the Igbos

guy I agree with you hundred percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ShootToKill: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2017
ProWalker:

Shut up, where is the evidence that such a uselsss thing that is only obtainable in your brain occurred
You Biafrans have taken lies to be a culture
Just a two page declaration from some rag tags group, and the whole tribe is running around like headless chickens

Close your ewedu mouth, It was a personal experience I saw live in Kano.
yoruba muslims were running to take cover in Igbo shops in sabon gari during ObJ tenure.
May be you should also deny that yoruba muslim corpers from kwara and SW were killed by 'Sai buharists' during your dullard loss in 2011. I know yoruba muslims like you believe it is a taboo to challenge the gambari muslims even if they cut your throat and shiit in it. Kanu and IPOB believes otherwise.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ProWalker: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

Close your ewedu mouth, It was a personal experience I saw live in Kano.
yoruba muslims were running to take cover in Igbo shops in sabon gari during ObJ tenure.
May be you should also deny that yoruba muslim corpers from kwara and SW were killed by 'Sai buharists' during your dullard lose in 2011. I know yoruba muslims like you believe it is a taboo to challenge the gambari muslims even if they cut your throat and shiit in it. Kanu and IPOB believes otherwise.

grin grin

Hey!! Stop trolling away your life on NL shouting afonja and eewedu all your life!! When you look back, you will regret all your wasted years spent on NL gaining nothing

3 Likes

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
hydraulic soup with scratch face ewedu brain afonjas..no go mind their skull mining business.

is Ohanaeze IPOB?

Ignorantly suffristigated clowns.. Quick to reason with their anus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ShootToKill: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
ProWalker:

Hey!! Stop trolling away your life on NL shouting afonja and eewedu all your life!! When you look back, you will regret all your wasted years spent on NL gaining nothing

Are you spending your own time here wisely? I know you want me to leave because I make life miserable for anti-Biafran afonja revisionists? I am already looking back and enjoying the fact I have dismantled many afonja lies against Easterners thereby making life miserable for you ewedu knobheads. Refreshing I must tell you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by ProWalker: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

[s]Are you spending your own time here wisely? I know you want me to leave because I make life miserable for anti-Biafran afonja revisionists? I am already looking back and enjoying the fact I have dismantled many afonja lies against Easterners thereby making life miserable for you ewedu knobheads. Refreshing I must tell you![/s]

Good luck if that better your miserable life in any way

1 Like

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by Duru1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5504675_screenshot20170616023259_jpegd5c6bcc93f16194757169a84e63fcc86

The alleged statement credited to Ohanaeze lacked wisdom and completely tactless. It requires constitutional amendment to even think of the restructure of Nigeria. What form of restructure is Ohanaeze talking about? Is it economical, political or social restructure?
Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by obiech(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
What is wrong with this stupid op
Did ohaneze ndi igbo ever say the are supporting biafra
Or did u ever hear ipob say the are not longer interested in biafra. ....

So please what is your point

2 Likes

Re: Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom by mightyhaze: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Foolish thread as usual from rotting ewedu brains,..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Governor Wike Bought PDP / POLITICS Election: APC Makes U-turn, Congratulates PDP / HE @atiku, Sen. Danjuma Goje, Sen. Magatakarda And Hon. Abdulrazaq Namdas After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.