Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do (777 Views)

First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / I Need Sincere Advise From Experienced People Of Nairaland / Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do by oppymit: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
my wife & I was denied under section 214 (b) of US nonimmigrant visiting visa on 7th june 2017, the purpose of our trip is visiting my elder brother and his family for family reunion & he is a US citizen. the reason why we are denied is because I stammered a lot on our interview day, I was not able to talk straight, enough of gaps from one word to the other, I was too slow to respond to questions asked by the consular, the first & second question goes to my wife & she repond to the question smoothly & politely. naturally I'm a stammerer from birth, I though may be it was my fault for not telling the consular at the beginning of the interview that I'm a stammere.please what should I do when going for another interview at the US embassy in lagos & when can I reapply? please I need a good advice on this, any advise from everyone will be really appreciate.
Re: Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do by Camlot000007: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2017
The best is letting them know u r a stammerer before proceeding with the interview
Re: Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
oppymit:
my wife & I was denied under section 214 (b) of US nonimmigrant visiting visa on 7th june 2017, the purpose of our trip is visiting my elder brother and his family for family reunion & he is a US citizen. the reason why we are denied is because I stammered a lot on our interview day, I was not able to talk straight, enough of gaps from one word to the other, I was too slow to respond to questions asked by the consular, the first & second question goes to my wife & she repond to the question smoothly & politely. naturally I'm a stammerer from birth, I though may be it was my fault for not telling the consular at the beginning of the interview that I'm a stammere.please what should I do when going for another interview at the US embassy in lagos & when can I reapply? please I need a good advice on this, any advise from everyone will be really appreciate.

inform them first that you are a stammerer,then try to build your confidence and self esteem
Re: Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do by oppymit: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls when can I reapply again, I was denied on 7th june 2017?
Re: Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
oppymit:
pls when can I reapply again, I was denied on 7th june 2017?

can you send the refusal letter? also state the questions and how you answered them?
Re: Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do by oppymit: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
this are the question asked by the consular officer:

we: good morning ma
co: how are you?
we: fine
co: your international passport?
I pass it to her
co: where are you going?
my wife: so so place
co: what do you do?
my wife: she answerd smoothly & politely
co: have you travell before?
me: I stammered, silent like about 5 to 6 seconds before I reply yes to so so country
co: what is multichoice? she ask the question because I worked with multichoice
me: I gave her the right answer but I stammered a lot before saying it all, much gaps from one words to another. she press the computer for about 10 seconds & she bring out the blue print paper & told us read it, you will know why you are deny.

Re: Need A Good Advise From Every One On What To Do by justwise(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2017

(1)

Is Crossing The Mediterranean Sea by road to Europe Worth It?(Story Of Survivor) / US Visa Appointment Schedule Site Has Not Been Working For More Than A Week Now. / Bus That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain Allegedly Had €500 000(n210m) Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.