Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536027 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 4:34am On May 19, 2017
Did you travel to India?

Ayomibare:
Hello guys.. I was denied a US visa in December 2013. On my passport then, was a fake Indian visa and the vo asked me of my purpose of visiting India which I answered, visiting my brother in India..

Now I'm going for my friend's mom's 70th birthday in August)(my friend is a surgeon in d US). And I have a new passport.. Should I still fill in my ds160 form that I've travelled to India before or say the truth.. Im married with 3 kids and have a good job(project manager).

Que 1..should I still put India in my travel history

Que 2..what should I put as my purpose of visiting US.

Que 3.(I have d intention of coming back to Nigeria) how long should I put my visit duration to maximize my chances

Que 4.. What are my chances of getting the visa

Thanks for the good job on this forum.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ayomibare: 4:36am On May 19, 2017
No I have never travelled out of Nigeria
9jaStar:
Did you travel to India?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:12am On May 19, 2017
dee85:
Oga JW,please relax and stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.please stick to what you filled in your form and answer questions as concisely as you can when asked by the vo.If eventually you are issued the visa,you can then visit anywhere you like in the US.
I guess someone already answered you on this before

Thanks for you Bro. I appreciate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:16am On May 19, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
Thanks for your advice. but the problem is... if I'm asked where I'm going in the US, I have a state where I have my host family which i filled in the DS-160 but the state or places where I would definitely visit or tour which is my sole aim of the tourism is in another state different from the state where I indicated on my form as place to stay. what can I do now?
should I mention the state on the application form as where I would stay and explain to the vo why.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:21am On May 19, 2017
Ayomibare:
Hello guys.. I was denied a US visa in December 2013. On my passport then, was a fake Indian visa and the vo asked me of my purpose of visiting India which I answered, visiting my brother in India..

Now I'm going for my friend's mom's 70th birthday in August)(my friend is a surgeon in d US). And I have a new passport.. Should I still fill in my ds160 form that I've travelled to India before or say the truth.. Im married with 3 kids and have a good job(project manager).

Que 3.(I have d intention of coming back to Nigeria) how long should I put my visit duration to maximize my chances

1. The. Indian visa was fake. The vo noted that. Even if you get 7 new passports, the records are there. Now which benefit do you think wll come out from still lying?
2. You already have a purpose of travel. Why are you asking for another purpose?
3. How long do you intend to stay? Fill it. I Fail to see how lenght of travel time would increase or optimise your chances.
4. Only God n Heaven knows.
NB: on this thread, we always advice users to be 100 percent honest. Do not package or fill what you think will give u a Better chance. People have been deported and banned for filling in one thing and doing another.
Also, starting from Page 1 of ths thread nd roughly skimming nd scanning the thread Will be helpful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 6:22am On May 19, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
please house is there any provision made in the DS-160 application where you will list the number of cities or states you would like to visit?

Yes there is
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:27am On May 19, 2017
To make my self more clear. what I'm going is a religious Tourism.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:29am On May 19, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
Thanks for your advice. but the problem is... if I'm asked where I'm going in the US, I have a state where I have my host family which i filled in the DS-160 but the state or places where I would definitely visit or tour which is my sole aim of the tourism is in another state different from the state where I indicated on my form as place to stay. what can I do now?
Fll your form with exactly what you intend to do. If asked, explain with the truthful reason. Simple.
I have been reading all your questions nd will give you my humble opinion. If you continue like this, you will be denied again. Why? Instead of going in with a mindset of honesty and truth, you are still contemplating giving answers that you believe would sound better. The vo will read your body language and interprete it as being furtive.
There is no crime in going round the 50 states if you can afford it. So why are you gong around the issue? People are refused for insufficent ties nd not cos they want to travel to multple states
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:31am On May 19, 2017
nefertitiram:

Yes there is
Is on already made travel plans right? I thought the said is not advisable to state travel plans and itinerary when filling the application?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:33am On May 19, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Fll your form with exactly what you intend to do. If asked, explain with the truthful reason. Simple.
I have been reading all your questions nd will give you my humble opinion. If you continue like this, you will be denied again. Why? Instead of going in with a mindset of honesty and truth, you are still contemplating giving answers that you believe would sound better. The vo will read your body language and interprete it as being furtive.
There is no crime in going round the 50 states if you can afford it. So why are you gong around the issue? People are refused for insufficent ties nd not cos they want to travel to multple states
Thank You so much LadyG. I will do just what you've said.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ayomibare: 6:41am On May 19, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

1. The. Indian visa was fake. The vo noted that. Even if you get 7 new passports, the records are there. Now which benefit do you think wll come out from still lying?
2. You already have a purpose of travel. Why are you asking for another purpose?
3. How long do you intend to stay? Fill it. I Fail to see how lenght of travel time would increase or optimise your chances.
NB: on this thread, we always advice users to be 100 percent honest. Do not package or fill what you think will give u a Better chance. People have been deported and banned for filling in one thing and doing another.
Also, starting from Page 1 of ths thread nd roughly skimming nd scanning the thread Will be helpful
I was naive then and the travel agent said I must have a visa on my passport which he collected 20k for.. If I understand you correctly, you are saying I should put it in the form that I have not travelled before. But it's there in my records that I have travelled to india before..
This is so confusing.. Seriously
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 6:52am On May 19, 2017
1. Ask yourself if the MIGHTY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA does not know that you put in, a fake INDIAN VISA in your passport?
2. We can't tell your purpose for your trip, you that is travelling should know, this is not your first time applying.
3. Like the VO's will say, this is not a gambling parlour, no one knows your chances.
4. I would advice you reapply in 2019, just in case you are serving a 5 year ban and you were not told.
5. When next you apply, put in there that you used a fake indian visa in your former passport.
6. If you are asked about the fake indian visa thing, better tell them the truth, dont lie or you will be banned for life, you hear?

All the best!

Ayomibare:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 6:56am On May 19, 2017
Seriously naive? wait a minute, someone told you to put in a visa for a place that you have never travelled to before (and without applying to the embassy of that country), and it didn't move your conscience that this is wrong? it would have been better to apply to the Indian embassy and get the visa legitimately, instead of paying 20k for a fraudulent one. Bro, this Americans can ban you for that, please come clean if asked.

Ayomibare:
I was naive then and the travel agent said I must have a visa on my passport which he collected 20k for.. If I understand you correctly, you are saying I should put it in the form that I have not travelled before. But it's there in my records that I have travelled to india before..

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 7:03am On May 19, 2017
So you have answered your own question

Ayomibare:
No I have never travelled out of Nigeria
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 7:07am On May 19, 2017
Lady G, it haff tay o. Nne how bodi?

LadyGuinivere:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
should I mention the state on the application form as where I would stay and explain to the vo why I will be staying in that particular state and also made him understand that my host family in that state are they ones that would guide or lead me on my tourism to the other state I have things to say about which is not in the application form?

na you dey ask questions since last week. I remember you promise not to disturb the guru them again. lot of people have advice on what to do,... you want me to come and help you fill your form for you ?. will you pay for my flight ticket to come to your house ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 7:44am On May 19, 2017
def111:

na you dey ask questions since last week. I remember you promise not to disturb the guru them again. lot of people have advice on what to do,... you want me to come and help you fill your form for you ?. will you pay for my flight ticket to come to your house ?
Lol.. yes oo. I go pay.
You know this is my first time and I'm trying to do everything myself and honestly. the agent I contacted for assistance earlier filled in rubbish for me and false information which made me cancel the interview and have to pay for a new application fee at 59k. so I'm trying to be extra careful and truthful with myself even though I'm not issued a visa, at least next time I will still come out clear with facts about myself. no harm in trying I believe and not the end of my life.
JWTheocracy1:
Lol.. yes oo. I go pay.
You know this is my first time and I'm trying to do everything myself and honestly. the agent I contacted for assistance earlier filled in rubbish for me and false information which made me cancel the interview and have to pay for a new application fee at 59k. so I'm trying to be extra careful and truthful with myself even though I'm not issued a visa, at least next time I will still come out clear with facts about myself. no harm in trying I believe and not the end of my life.
def111:

Lol.. yes oo. I go pay.
You know this is my first time and I'm trying to do everything myself and honestly. the agent I contacted for assistance earlier filled in rubbish for me and false information which made me cancel the interview and have to pay for a new application fee at 59k. so I'm trying to be extra careful and honest.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10am On May 19, 2017
seyewest:
do you have work/residential permit in UK?

Seyewest I already replied;

Yes, for the time I would be spending there this summer ! The category of Visa my employer got for me permits me to work temporarily. Which may eventually be renewed for a longer one.

Please, based on my previous exposition, what category of Visa would you advise I apply for?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 8:21am On May 19, 2017
Hello house...i have an interview come monday which i wont be able to attend. I want to reschedule the appointment. Do i need to cancel it first before i reschedule it or i should just go to reshedule. The question may sound stupid but i just want to avoid any sort of mistake.. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:35am On May 19, 2017
Ayomibare:
Look at nos 5 and 6 of kaptainafica's 6:59am post.I Concur. That is the only option open to you. Nothing confusing about it. U lied before. Now you are telling the truth. That's the only way your credibility MAY be restored.
Or you can keep misrepresenting; and the records will keep piling up nd making stuff more difficult.
I Repeat: read the thread. You will see people that were in your shoes before
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ayomibare: 8:37am On May 19, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
1. Ask yourself if the MIGHTY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA does not know that you put in, a fake INDIAN VISA in your passport?
2. We can't tell your purpose for your trip, you that is travelling should know, this is not your first time applying.
3. Like the VO's will say, this is not a gambling parlour, no one knows your chances.
4. I would advice you reapply in 2019, just in case you are serving a 5 year ban and you were not told.
5. When next you apply, put in there that you used a fake indian visa in your former passport.
6. If you are asked about the fake indian visa thing, better tell them the truth, dont lie or you will be banned for life, you hear?

All the best!

thanks for the objective reply.. I'm thinking of traveling to South Africa to spend a week, so I can fill it in my travel history... Maybe this will move their focus away from this India fake visa issue. Since I am using a new passport..
What do you think about this..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:39am On May 19, 2017
9jaStar:
Lady G, it haff tay o. Nne how bodi?

Inside cloth o! Economy just humble me. Invite me come ya dormain na grin . I can enter egyptair sef cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lizzyfash27: 8:49am On May 19, 2017
dee85:
No.wait till you ve been issued a visa

thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 9:27am On May 19, 2017
I won't recommend that but if you have money, why not. I would recommend going for the interview but mention it in your application form, that you had a fake Indian visa put in there by the agent. That way, if they know already, it will be that you are open and honest - basically throwing yourself at the mercy of the VO. Shey you get? and you would know if you have been banned, because they don't usually tell you. You have nothing to lose bro.

Ayomibare:
thanks for the objective reply.. I'm thinking of traveling to South Africa to spend a week, so I can fill it in my travel history... Maybe this will move their focus away from this India fake visa issue. Since I am using a new passport..
What do you think about this..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 9:31am On May 19, 2017
Hello gurus...i have an interview come monday(3 days to go) which i wont be able to attend. I want to reschedule the appointment but someone told me that i cant reschedule it since it is closer to d appointment date.. That it must be 5 days to d date of the appointment. Pls what should i do? Am i going to pay another visa fee if i dont attend it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 9:33am On May 19, 2017
Kaptain Africa.... Pls see to my case
KaptainAfrika:
I won't recommend that but if you have money, why not. I would recommend going for the interview but mention it in your application form, that you had a fake Indian visa put in there by the agent. That way, if they know already, it will be that you are open and honest - basically throwing yourself at the mercy of the VO. Shey you get? and you would know if you have been banned, because they don't usually tell you. You have nothing to lose bro.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:33am On May 19, 2017
Call the customer call centre and don't rely on what a non-staff is saying.

ibrocoast:
Hello gurus...i have an interview come monday(3
days to go) which i wont be able to attend. I want to
reschedule the appointment but someone told me that i
cant reschedule it since it is closer to d appointment
date.. That it must be 5 days to d date of the
appointment. Pls what should i do? Am i going to pay
another visa fee if i dont attend it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 10:57am On May 19, 2017
Pls do you have the customer care number?
KaptainAfrika:
Call the customer call centre and don't rely on what a non-staff is saying.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 11:32am On May 19, 2017
Check their website.

ibrocoast:
Pls do you have the customer care number?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by femredhead: 11:50am On May 19, 2017
Recent interview and point of entry transcripts, let share it,,,, Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 12:14pm On May 19, 2017
@kaptainAfrica. Thanks for ur kind gesture...I am able to get the customer center number. I spoke with her and am able to reschedule it. For those who want to choose lagos as their interview centre.. There is enough available date starting from june 8 to....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
Oh that's splendid!

ibrocoast:
@kaptainAfrica. Thanks for ur kind gesture...I am able to get the customer center number. I spoke with her and am able to reschedule it. For those who want to choose lagos as their interview centre.. There is enough available date starting from june 8 to....

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.