Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees (1748 Views)

Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Face Of Yahoo Boys From Imo State Who Scammed A Danish Lady Of 15,000 Euros / This Guy Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by abumeinben(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Hey!

Has anyone seen Family Guy S14E12 (Title: Scammed Yankees) at 4:12 min?

The cartoon talked about yahoo boys. Mehn this is really really not good. embarassed

Not good.
Not good.

We need to fix this country guys, we drastically need to.

Attached is Luis, Peter Griffin's wife, in Abuja, our country capital as a jungle. embarassed embarassed

What do you say?

2 Likes

Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by delishpot: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
I will watch it today and give my opinion.
Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by abumeinben(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2017
delishpot:
I will watch it today and give my opinion.

It's​so bad and sad that they view Africa (NIGERIA) as a location of stone-aged creatures, who delight taking people hostage, as in militancy.
Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by PMPhoenix(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Download link pls
Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by delishpot: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2017
abumeinben:

It's​so bad and sad that they view Africa (NIGERIA) as a location of stone-aged creatures, who delight taking people hostage, as in militancy.

Well, I just finished watching it and although its embarassing how Nigeria was portrayed there are lots of silly moments and embelishments just for TV. I do not see it as worrisome as the real situation is
Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by abumeinben(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2017
delishpot:

Well, I just finished watching it and although its embarassing how Nigeria was portrayed there are lots of silly moments and embelishments just for TV. I do not see it as worrisome as the real situation is

Considering how the Nigerians came into the picture, it's really worrisome. Yahop yahoo... cybercrime.
Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by Greenbullet(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2018
She called an Uber but got a rhino.
And she was told not to say she has a clitoris in order for her not to be mutilated.
Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
A stupid test of the popularity of their cartoon. They know what they are doing and you can't say that staff of Fox network haven't been to Abuja before.

Movies are now targeting the Nigerian market... heck Black panther was made with Nigeria as the target market.

Both good and bad publicity are publicity and an uproar will reassure them that their cartoon is popular.

Let's not reward them with that, so they'd know that their show is as shi.tty as it comes.

Don't get worked up over nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Family Guy S14E12 Title Scammed Yankees by TheBoy1740: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2018
That's just the way they are in family Guy. You need to see how they pictured India on one episode. Even fellow American/Canadian cities are not exempted from their hammer of ridicule.

(1) (Reply)

Disgusting Footage Of A Pretty Black Lady Kissing A Dog (VIDEO) / Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead / Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.