Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest (97375 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by jubsonstone(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
I notice something about hin cloth.....e b like say hin dey change cloth for prison....chai!!....person wey suppose to dey naked till dey sentence am......idiot fowl
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by AJJ17(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funny is some kidnappers and potential kidnappers will be reading all theses news about EVANS and still will not quit.

Some people are just bent on doing crime regardless,when caught they start forming sorry.So ridiculous. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Miltonbit(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Worwor:
will you be my fvck mate? undecided
Be a gentleman bro. That's no way to approach a lady.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by abashi47(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
our polititicians steal times ten of what he has stolen. but they go scotch free...Nigeria will neva get beta unless those thieves are all caught and loop holes ro loots blocked.. but who is patriotic enougg to do that among our leaders
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by toprealman: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beverages:
I'm so fucking_ sick and tired of Evans news already!!
Heard they are shooting the movie somewhere in Asaba.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by blaqroy: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Everyday news these days must carry Evans.... Tired joor
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
autonomous22:
Atleast dey shud free his properties for his children since dey v arrested him
Which properties for his children. The one he obtained by causing sorrows to so many families . If you have been a victim, sure you won't be saying that

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by ELITE12(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
So much Noise about this Evans,

now his to be prosecuted and probably sent to jail

am just saying I mean all our Political thief's what efforts are made to track them ARREST& PROSECUTE them too like this.....!!!!!

"I strongly stand against kidnapping "
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
moshino:

If your father or mother had been his victim, would you have said the same thing?
Stop being all emotional on my comment. He really hit big with his 'occupation' even though it was wrong.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Miltonbit:

Hello Debbie. How re u doing today?
Fine.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Taku555(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beverages:
go to bed if you're tired
Adikam:
u use photo app edit ur face soteeh ur nose disappear
Nope. That's how my nose is.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by iretinyeee(f): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
No other news in nigeria again. Evans 2day Evans 2moro. Media are busy making him popular. They will not tell us where presid Buhari is. Nigeria has been without presid 4 mnths and nobody is talking about it. Mtcheeeewww

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by lovere: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
one of the biggest mistake by our intelligence circle is that they always rush to the media thereby jeopardizing their on going investigations. this is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by factwriter(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Up to this moment there's no mention of his "inside" contacts
A crime of this magnitude where almost billions is involved

Money in tens of millions was frequently being paid (as kidnap ransom), significant banks activities were involved, noticeable edifice were being acquired all through "yet" up to this moment we are suppose to believe MR. EVANS THE KIDNAPPER operates these intrinsic criminal network ALONE

They want to first tag all his Ill gotten wealth then serve him "the last meal" while still in police cell. He won't get the chance to "expose" his insiders.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by dangotesmummy: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
amuokuko:

I said Discounted rate, u said chicken change, I don't know chicken now has change..

But be informed that when people see ur desperate need to sell something fast inorder to raise cash they will price it down..
of course she will be nervous and anxious.women don't know how to hide their emotions. Meanwhile even at discounted rate,how many legitimate workers will be able to afford that "discounted rate price"

Do you think they're living the regular/average life.they're criminal billionaires
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Christonjnr(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evans my man. U big nobe small. Nigerians will miss ur talent.. . . Nobe u steal pass Saraki, Amechi and Dansuki. Even Jona. U r just an average Nigeria criminal wit huge talent

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Beltesh(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by ELITE12(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
factwriter:
Up to this moment there's no mention of his "inside" contacts
A crime of this magnitude where almost billions is involved

Money in tens of millions was frequently being paid (as kidnap ransom), significant banks activities were involved, noticeable edifice were being acquired all through "yet" up to this moment we are suppose to believe MR. EVANS THE KIDNAPPER operates these intrinsic criminal network ALONE

They want to first tag all his Ill gotten wealth then serve him "the last meal" while still in police cell. He won't get the chance to "expose" his insiders.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
This man must get the death penalty.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
toyetade:

Which properties for his children. The one he obtained by causing sorrows to so many families . If you have been a victim, sure you won't be saying that

Imagine the rubbish some people are spewing. All of his properties should be confiscated and sold to repay his victims. Also why is his wife still free? The horrible man even admitted she collected ransom on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Ijaya123: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
They should just charge this criminal to court and spare us these tales.

Or are the courts on holidays?
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by ismhab(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beverages:

may be u are his brother
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by chisomdestiny: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
They shld continue carrying him about till his gang members will strike like in the case if Vampire

He shld be permanently lock up and killed in due time before he add more corruption to those in prison
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by walade(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evans should get any of the rogue lawyers like Ozhekhome, Ebun Adegboruwa et al and he'll walk free like Saraki.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Miltonbit(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Fine.

Good to know.. I can see dat 4rm ur pic. U re beautiful with or without d photo apps lyk someone mentioned. Na bad belle dey worry some ppl. Have been dying to chat with u tho.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by joeluv: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
If the wife has any form of decency in her she shld return the 20 million to the kidnapped victims.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by goshen26: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
This guy really hit big oo shocked shocked

Babe, hope its not wat-am-thinking?
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by I888(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
This guy really hit big oo shocked shocked
na greed na. When he should have repented LONG ago and establish a real business. See what greed has caused him and now he is gonna lost everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.