Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) (14932 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) / 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by zoba88: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
According to Joy who lives in Calabar that shared the news,the baby pictured below was found dumped in a 'wastebin' this morning.She wrote....

'God why are some women so Evil. My people we saw this baby in d wastbeen this morning'

She also added that the baby is dead.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/baby-found-dumped-in-in-calabarphotos.html

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by smardray(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Another slayqueen's mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2017
That's why I keep saying the government should legalize this so called baby trafficking.

Allow this girls give their babies to married people.

Before u quote me and say they should adopt legally. They don't adopt little babies like this.

The court will say the baby should grow a little before adoption, am sure of what am saying.
And married people want this small babies so they will lie is their own and remove the name of barren couple.

Am begging the government to legalize the selling of babies to confirmed married couples from a hopeless girl.

That is the way to stop dumping of babies.

Because you can't force a girl to train a baby without money.

Government should legalize it and put an eye in it.

12 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by Olibboy: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Love of banana (dick) is d root of devil

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by dessz(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
That's why I keep saying the government should legalize this so called baby trafficking.

Allow this girls give their babies to married people.

Before u quote me and say they should adopt legally. They don't adopt little babies like this.

The court will say the baby should grow a little before adoption, am sure of what am saying.
And married people want this small babies so they will lie is their own and remove the name of barren couple.

Am begging the government to legalize the selling of babies to confirmed married couples from a hopeless girl.

That is the way to stop dumping of babies.

Because you can't force a girl to train a baby without money.

Government should legalize it and put an eye in it.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
sad

This is the reason why I don't respect women.

They never reason properly....of all places in the world to drop a baby, why inside a dustbin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by pabon(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
God save this generation

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by sexymoma(f): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
God please Forgive this woman her sins and wash away her iniquities
she denied herself the joy of motherhood
she jos wasted another great generation
God please bless the womb of those who are desperately searching for this beautiful creatures
im tired of seeing babies dumped at this junction, that junction, other junction last junction.

6 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by curvilicious: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Some pple dey, dey struggle with their pregnancy na there this one suffer finish still throway the child cry
May God forgive you

4 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by nsiazu: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
sexymoma:
God please Forgive this woman her sins and wash away her iniquities
she denied herself the joy of mother
Have you
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by acaolly1(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
hmmmm...Bihahidabin kutilat...( on the day of judgement when the baby ask "For what offence did I commit for you to kill me" ) what will be the mother response? May the lord forgive us and cleanse our land Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by sexymoma(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2017
nsiazu:

Have you
have i kini angry
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by engrjacuzzi: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2017
many women are looking for one..... many are waiting for the day of Shiloh for God's intervention for a child......many have uncountable miscarriage, yet, one didn't value life that she dumped her blood in dustbin.

your reward is waiting for you.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by jaytime(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Too many born and dump these days. What's really wrong with these girls?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017

isn't it best if this woman had just done an abortion or taken postinor 2

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by dayleke: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2017
THIS IS SO SO SAD.

Haba !!!
This is 2017 now,help abound everywhere.
Shame on you, whoever you are that did this....
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017
what many are looking for

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by dayleke: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2017
So cute a baby too....

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by progressmk1989: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2017
this is strange what a life

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by Kennedy767(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
The Girls Alone Should Not B Blame,,d Idiot Guy Dat Pregnant Her Myt Av Deny Her,,,,,,even D Devil Do Suprise 4 Human Wickednes Nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by lolita1020(f): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2017
chai heartless slay queen

mean while some are barren

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by abels(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

This is the reason why I don't respect women.

They never reason properly....of all places in the world, why inside a dustbin.
so all women dump their babies in dustbins, u de crase

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by malware: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Omo someone don chop Calabar Punna and he doesn't want to take responsibilty. What a wicked Biafraudland.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by uglodoh(f): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
I wonder if those babies are dumped in these refuse dumps dead or alive? If those souls are dumped there alive, why did the mother take so much pain to carry the baby for nine months. There are more to this.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
dat particular region like sex but dey dnt wnt to give birth.......some women are animal
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rest in peace, little one. I'm sorry you had to come to Earth to suffer like this when you didn't ask for it.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by fpeter(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm sure she knows some people who are desperately looking for children. she should have blessed them with the child.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by Collinsiweadi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Y not jst dump the baby on rich man gate ....nop instead she dump d baby in a dust bin hiss in few years time nw she start going from church luking for baby
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by Olivers(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Reading some of y'all comments here... I'm just short of words. Some of you need to be gunned down by firing squad. You just grab your phones and type trash. Nairalanders please start thinking before making comments on posts. Later one ll come and reply my post now with a stupid picture. Smh

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) by stGabrielo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
cry while we are reading this now.....another one will be planning of dumping another one...
dear angels, is the whistle not ready

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of 4 Family Members Who Died Of Poisoning In Ebonyi / Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient / Three Nigerians Arrested In Spain For Forcing Mothers Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.