Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,283 members, 7,864,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (1345 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / 2face Celebrates Annie Idibia's 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Martins98(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Top Yoruba actress, Liz Da Silva prayed for her son as he clocks 4 today, June 16 and she shared lovely photos with on her Instagram page.

The pretty role interpreter wrote;

GOD SAID ASK AND IT SHALL BE YOURS, KNOCK AND THE DOOR SHALL OPEN
MOMOOREOLUWA MY SON MAY YOU STAND GREAT TALL AMONG YOUR PEERS, MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO PROTECTS KIDS ALWAYS MAKE THE STEPS AHEAD OF YOURS, THE CROWN OF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING HAS BEEN YOURS AND WILL FOREVER BE, MAY EVERY POSITIVE WORDS DIRECTED TO YOU WORK FOR YOU BEST IN LIFE, I ELIZABETH SHALL FOREVER CELEBRATE YOU WITH MUCH JOY IN ME TILL I DIE EVERY POSITIVE STRENGTH INSIDE ME AS YOUR MUM SHALL ALWAYS WORK FOR YOUR GRACE TO SHINE
YES I CALL YOU MOMOOREOLUWA CAUSE MO MO ORE OLUWA NI TEMI HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MY ALL

She has produced a few movies, her first in 2007. It was entitled Ore l’ore Nwoto. Others include Desire, Itanje, Mama Insurance, Alebu kan, Mawo’badan and Tasere which is the most recent movie she produced.

Check out more photos.

See More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/liz-da-silva-marks-sons-4th-birthday.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nogodye(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Looking good...Son of a celeb.Happy birthday son
Re: Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by ekensi01: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
When they is money useless things becomes useful, some people have even forgotten their date of birth.
Re: Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
wow...she's got a very handsome son
Re: Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Martins98(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Liz Da Silva Marks Son’s 4th Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Martins98(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
CC; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Besties, Anita Joseph & Angela Okorie At War With Each Other / Kim Kardashian Caught Kissing An Unknown Man In The Club / Patoranking Shows Off His New G-wagon Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.