Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (61567 Views)

How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by elaigwusimona(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
if 4 say she base 4 naija, i 4 say recession don affect her brain, nothing go affect the pastor.
b4 i 4get, wer bubu sef? make person help me with sugar make i use wage my conscience with the little garri wey i get abeg.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Frankyboy1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Marriage is loosing it's credibility everyday! A lot of people staying married either because of the kids or social stigmatisation!'May God help our generation to understand that marriage is a sacrifice which first entails selflessness, according to Matthew, it's not from everyone! If you must marry! Then keep to the rules

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by fufuNegusi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
She's a demon sent to attack the husband

Don't quote me
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by statrboiTolu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
this op can mislead ehn!!! C as i rush open the thread dey find pastor wife punnaaaah!!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by CplusJason: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
crazygod:

Don't forget Kenya and Uganda
Thanks boss. . grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
CheapSunglass:
shocked
grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mehn!
The pastor and his wife are both mad but have no one to tell them. grin grin
You just did grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by airminem(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
CplusJason:
1.Zambia
2.Zimbabwe
3.South Africa
4. Malawi

Your guess is as good as mine. grin
(GEJ voice softly) 5. Kenya
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by CplusJason: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
airminem:

(GEJ voice softly) 5. Kenya
Many thanks dear. wink
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Tsam1959(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
N-power 2017 registration: how to create account | verify bvn & upload data
The second batch NPower registration has some slight adjustments from the first and these includes :First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign ,As for issues like BVN already been used . the technical team has been able to work on it . simply close the page and kindly re-visit the page.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by ijustdey: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Islie:

http://iharare.com/wife-makes-video/

eleeyi le gan

wonders will never end
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
It is sweet to shag a married woman,
But it's even sweeter if that married woman is a pastor's wife.
some1 might say samething about ur wife
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Toks2008(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
SirHouloo:
I pity her. Has that taken anything away from the pastor? I feel she is only displaying what she has been doing in the secret.

Nobody can make you do what you are not capable of doing.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
I DIDN'T READ THROUGH SHA I JUST WANT THE VIDEO ABEG
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by bmos(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wonders shall never end... Where is EVANS?[/quote]

Where else if not in the gullack cooling his feet and belching regrets upon regrets.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Tecno66: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Islie:

http://iharare.com/wife-makes-video/

when the man ask for his entitlement, una go say una tire or una dey go early morng conference and so una wan quick sleep or quick wake up, the arrange himself, wahala. Wetin man go do?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Xisnin(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Serves him right.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by slamkobe(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
e be like this some AFRICAN COUNTRIES D STUPID WELLA OOH. if not a cheating husband in Zimbabwe its a cheating wife in SOUTH AFRICA. OR PREEK HOOK FOR KENYA

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by bellair: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
tydi:
Useless pastor
Useless wife. If your hubby kills will you also kill if its not in you. Walk away. Come here and giving excuses
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by SilvanusII(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
dre11:
This is just an excuse for the woman to cheat and am sure it just "Two can play the game" situation

If she feels cheated or betrayed
Why can't she just walk away and hold her head high.........

but where is the fun in just walking away? #pepperdemgang
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by joenor(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
They both should sort out them self.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by larrypourl(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
End time pastors.
Loafers for sale at affordable prices. click below to view them.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by AlphaDibia(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Show the video or the wife sleeping around never happened. Mcheeww..
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
CplusJason:
1.Zambia

2.Zimbabwe

3.South Africa

4. Malawi

5. Kenya

Where is Uganda on the list?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by CplusJason: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
1stCitizen:

Where is Uganda on the list?
Sorry sir. It's just an ommission. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am looking for a God fearing wife .....and this is what they do.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by MissRaine69(f): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
CplusJason:
1.Zambia

2.Zimbabwe

3.South Africa

4. Malawi

5. Kenya

6. Nigeria
7. Uganda

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by alklas(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
D mattr na 1-1 na
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by CplusJason: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=MissRaine69 post=57581413][/quote] Nigeria?

Wow.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
CplusJason:
Sorry sir. It's just an ommission. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
CplusJason:
1.Zambia
2.Zimbabwe
3.South Africa
4. Malawi

5. Kenya

wrong. Nigeria is the leader. Number one :-P :-p Then the rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.