Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari (11247 Views)

Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos / “yoruba Pentecostalism Is The Reason Why Fulanis Are Invading Us Today,” –nnamdi / Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Whitemoney: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
I buy/Sell US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Gotze1: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
drink this you'll be alright
But this one is better than this one down here. Abeg, tell me the difference.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by MalcoImX: 12:06am On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

They dont need to die, and they wont ever repent, all they want is to be granted their own country so they can go their way. Its you Nigerians that said no
Those who want don't wait to be granted, they take it. Your head will be 'kanued' if you're waiting for those you call 'oppressors' to grant you freedom.
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Omenkata: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Gotze1:
But this one is better than this one down here. Abeg, tell me the difference.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Very true

Buhari attracted God's wrath by killing Biafrans after asking that Boko Haram members be granted amnesty

So God simply threw Buhari off

Is a lesson to everyone

Hypocrisy never pays
God? You will never have sense
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by HiddenShadow: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2017
blueseacats:
God? You will never have sense
Oya go and bring Buhari back to life

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by BAILMONEY: 2:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Travelling from Umuahia today to Onitsha, there I saw an almanac in a newspaper stand having these pictures of a wrestling match between President Muhammadu Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu in the ring.

Please don't mind the quality of the images.
ALHAJI TOLEX WETIN YOU GO DO FOR IGBO LAND
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 17, 2017
How we manage to stay together still remains a mystery to me. We hate each other so much. Why can't we just part ways?
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Tolexander: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ALHAJI TOLEX WETIN YOU GO DO FOR IGBO LAND
so this boy still dey alive?

I will cast a spell on you, I've been warning you tey tey o. cheesy
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by MrHenshaw: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Travelling from Umuahia today to Onitsha, there I saw an almanac in a newspaper stand having these pictures of a wrestling match between President Muhammadu Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu in the ring.

Please don't mind the quality of the images.

"And Buhari went to wrestle with Eye glasses"
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Splashme: 6:01am On Jun 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think the is mage is apt. Whether intellectually, spiritually or physically, we know who would carry the day.

@Tolexander
You came to Onitsha and you did not even bother to come and greet me.
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Hypocritical20: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Im igbo but i can say that Igbos have reduced the Biafra and igbos to a mockery and laughing stock.

Oh what a fools paradise. No future at all for our Ipob youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by kingzizzy: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
Those who want don't wait to be granted, they take it. Your head will be 'kanued' if you're waiting for those you call 'oppressors' to grant you freedom.

We will eventually take it, but first, peaceful approach has to applied to prove to the world that we are not violent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Akissani: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2017
This was same thing dey did in 1966 between nzeogwu and sardauna....and we all know what followed next
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Omenkata: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Hypocritical20:
Im igbo but i can say that Igbos have reduced the Biafra and igbos to a mockery and laughing stock.

Oh what a fools paradise. No future at all for our Ipob youths
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Ipob are on the right track
without them the agitation would have been where uwazurike the vagabond loafer have placed it but kudos to the gallant vicious ipob so call it anything you like ipob are on the right track.
it's just a matter of time
Stop disgracing yourself because freedom comes with a price and if the price is mockery from Nigeria is part of it
so be it!
btw
are you igbo (weed) or igbo grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
It has happened, one is in Aba chilling while the other is in the mortuary in far away London

posting false info that Buhari is in mortuary Mynd44
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by ba7man(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Garrirevenge:
They say we are over 180 million
Nigerians. And I think one of the
few ways Nigeria can progress is
if 30 million Nigerians die.
Now don't get me wrong, I am not
praying or wishing for war. Rather, I estimate that our nation
have at least 30 million evil
people we can do without to have
peace.
The ritualists who would kill a 7
year old boy or his innocent mother to become rich.
The herbalists who demand for
blood, head or private parts to
make people rich.
The kidnappers who ruthlessly
kidnap, demanding insane ransom that drains the entire purse of
innocent families.
The politicians...well, let us not
even bother to take a census
here, 99% of them won't survive
the cut. The 'Lolo' who takes a 9 year old
innocent child and forces her into
prostitution for her selfish gains.
The heartless people who make
fake drugs knowing fully well
that the fake would hurt or kill innocent folks.
That one idiot you find in almost
every community now in Nigeria.
The one everyone knows is the
ringleader terrorizing the
community, robbing homes, stealing bags and phones from
innocent folks, raping innocent
girls, yet no one dares report to
the police.
And the police, ah the police, yes
the police force. Let me not give percentage, so I won't be
arrested today. I 'jejely' pass on
this.
The judges who sell justice to the
rich and mighty, but with speed
will jail the poor common man. Plus so many more evil men and
women. Now you would see that
my estimate of 30 million might
even be moderate. Too many evil
people abound in our society.
The standard excuse is to blame the society as a reason why they
indulge in such. The pathetic part
are those of us who aid such an
excuse with the constant 'nothing
is working'.
Even in hell fire, some are employed legitimately. The Devil
employs the services of those
who go about whipping those hell
was made for. That should tell
you that no matter how terrible
and wicked a place might be, legitimate work abounds if only
you seek.
So this day I pray for my dear
nation, that wherever those evil
people are IF THEY DON'T REPENT,
may they all have heart attack, collapse and die so the rest of us
can have peace. AMEN.
© OmòBùHáRí
I've finally found someone that shares this opinion with me!!! shocked

If we kill 50 million waste people, we'll still have 150 million remaining......still over populated.
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Gotze1: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
E pain am hehehe, so you mean you eat nonsense trash. No wonder.
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Gotze1: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Ipob are on the right track
without them the agitation would have been where uwazurike the vagabond loafer have placed it but kudos to the gallant vicious ipob so call it anything you like ipob are on the right track.
it's just a matter of time
Stop disgracing yourself because freedom comes with a price and if the price is mockery from Nigeria is part of it
so be it!
btw
are you igbo (weed) or igbo grin
Trash, trash trash.
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by kingzizzy: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

How can you fight a dead man Kanu? You don't want him to meet his 72 virgins in one piece ni? grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Omenkata: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Gotze1:
E pain am hehehe, so you mean you eat nonsense trash. No wonder.
[/s]
more trash
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Omenkata: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Gotze1:
Trash, trash trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Arda1000(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
GoroTango:
Who cares? Its just a picture anyone with a laptop and the right software can make, but the reality on ground is Buhari or no Buhari Kanu's dream of a Biafra ever remains a point on the receding horizon
my afonja broda dis kind tin is not usually good with our ewedu eating round skull but let us pretend
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Goddygee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Garrirevenge:
They say we are over 180 million Nigerians. And I think one of the few ways Nigeria can progress is if 30 million Nigerians die. Now don't get me wrong, I am not praying or wishing for war. Rather, I estimate that our nation have at least 30 million evil people we can do without to have peace. The ritualists who would kill a 7 year old boy or his innocent mother to become rich. The herbalists who demand for blood, head or private parts to make people rich. The kidnappers who ruthlessly kidnap, demanding insane ransom that drains the entire purse of innocent families. The politicians...well, let us not even bother to take a census here, 99% of them won't survive the cut. The 'Lolo' who takes a 9 year old innocent child and forces her into prostitution for her selfish gains. The heartless people who make fake drugs knowing fully well that the fake would hurt or kill innocent folks. That one idiot you find in almost every community now in Nigeria. The one everyone knows is the ringleader terrorizing the community, robbing homes, stealing bags and phones from innocent folks, raping innocent girls, yet no one dares report to the police. And the police, ah the police, yes the police force. Let me not give percentage, so I won't be arrested today. I 'jejely' pass on this. The judges who sell justice to the rich and mighty, but with speed will jail the poor common man. Plus so many more evil men and women. Now you would see that my estimate of 30 million might even be moderate. Too many evil people abound in our society. The standard excuse is to blame the society as a reason why they indulge in such. The pathetic part are those of us who aid such an excuse with the constant 'nothing is working'. Even in hell fire, some are employed legitimately. The Devil employs the services of those who go about whipping those hell was made for. That should tell you that no matter how terrible and wicked a place might be, legitimate work abounds if only you seek. So this day I pray for my dear nation, that wherever those evil people are IF THEY DON'T REPENT, may they all have heart attack, collapse and die so the rest of us can have peace. AMEN. © OmòBùHáRí
Bros I salute the w**d were u dey take...
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Najokee: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
muykem:
I have never imagined that a whole region can be joke with their future and destiny until I saw IPOB.
As in….. Mr Bean levels no reach this Igbos own…. And when we shout where are the intellectuals, them go raise thier hands grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Yakson09: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
pigs and idiots at it again!!![color=#000000]pigs and idiots at it again!!
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by AlwaysPad(m): 3:27am On Aug 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Your generation will not get Odua republic after fighting against Biafra resurrection

It is the next generation that will get it

Hypocrisy always ends badly
No wonder you guys are cursed since everything that comes from the Igbos is always negative

The great establishment of Oduduwa Republic is some steps away and it'd shock you like 500V transformer
Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by victorDanladi: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Pained afonja muslim
Stylish craving for Afonja Christians as allys.yIGBO can t do anything without yorubas support.

Yoruba Christians are smarter than that.,anyway.

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by wesley80(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
How far? Who finally won the wrestling match?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari by Rawani: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
wesley80:
How far? Who finally won the wrestling match?

Good question cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka / Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.