Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) (35648 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by NewsCanTell: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Father Emmanuel Chibuzor Obimma popularly known as Ebube Muonso has lauded the Igbo people of Nigeria for their industrious and resourceful nature.

The cleric who was speaking on a crusade ground in one of the states in the South East noted that despite the economic hardship the Igbos were subjugated to immediately after the war, they soared through and today became more greater than they were.

Ebube Muonso berated President Muhammadu Buhari whom he described as an empty brain and his kinsmen saying that one Igbo man is equivalent to five hundred Hausa men.

The cleric said this when he told his congregants that the greatest mistake Buhari made was to arrest the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu whom according to him intentionally set a trap for the President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3mOUuJhym4

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/06/buhari-is-hausa-man-without-brain.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by subtlemee(f): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmm...only in Nigeria do we have priests doubling up as politicians and or journalists,hope he's not afraid of transfer to the interior with this utterance

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm
Forgive me bae for I keep spying on your dp.... I dunno why but I will try to stop cry

Please Ebube, don't enter politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by temitope277(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
ok
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Who cares? Just another cleric and his opinion

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by awonwerey: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Forgive me bae for I keep spying on your do.... I dunno why but I will try to stop cry
No be this guy escape from yaba left last week

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by awonwerey: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
GoroTango:
Who cares? Just another flat headed cleric's opinion

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by subtlemee(f): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Forgive me bae for I keep spying on your dp.... I dunno why but I will try to stop cry

Please Ebube, don't enter politics

Awww! I'm honoured

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Awww! I'm honoured
Been disturbing you for days now no reply, happy you replied now....

You look beautiful with those eyebrows

8 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm...only in Nigeria do we have priests doubling up as politicians and or journalists,hope he's not afraid of transfer to the interior with this utterance

Religion has always served politicians from time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Everything he said is factually true. Bubu is a brain dead dullard

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Crystolexy: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Shut up.. Prophets of the old use to reprimand the corrupt leader, Prophet Nathan spoke to David, moses warned pharaoh.. they were not politicians

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Princesaha: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hahahaha..... Buhari don suffer. Please my dear Ipodians, let take it easy on that Jihadist from Daura before he takes ratak like one Afonja did some years back.
Anyway the priest has said it all. He is the second most influential catholic priest in the East here after Mbaka just that the latter has lost his voice since 2015 after deceiving some people that Buhari was the chosen one only for the Cattle rearer to start doing what he knows how to do best, after all he did in 1984.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by subtlemee(f): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Crystolexy:

Shut up.. Prophets of the old use to reprimand the corrupt leader, Prophet Nathan spoke to David, moses warned pharaoh.. they were not politicians

Were they abusive or they went to deliver a message from God?...go back and read your bible don't use what you read from the book of my bible studies to quote me

You can't even compare our priests of today to the prophets of old

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by newyorks(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
just hope the thread is authentic. holy ghost striking is evictable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by yeanka007: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
When will you get sense, you Fla..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by simplycarro: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
An environment where 95% of the indigenous residents are market traders, illiterates and jobless will always suffer deficiency of intelligent exposure to the outside world and very easy to be brainwashed to hate what is different from them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
I tot when the holy spirit is in u ..u can't make mistake ....buhari an Hausa man ??

Lol ...if u want to know the problem of we Igbo's ..go to aba ...( great potential, bad leaders, corruption and worst of all followers who don't know who to blame for what )

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
The priest simply proved his brain is of no good since he can't even distinguish between a Hausa man and a Fulani man. Atleast he should know his tribes well to practice tribalism well instead of thinking everyone he hates is a Hausa man.

When we say hate and wickedness is the spice that fuels beerfraud they think one is being malicious but the priest once again confirms that his represents hatred and uninformed tribalism.

dienlmods:

You are the one who diabolically got it all wrong...it has always been called Hausa/Fulani as one word....so calling buhari an Hausa is not wrong...we can assume he shortened the word

Stop making a fool of yourself Hausa language is very different from Fulani language there is no such a tribe as Hausa fulani. Calling Buhari a Hausa is wrong as his tribe is Fulani.At the very least google would have helped you than following a foolish tribalist priest blindly. Even Reno one of the fools ipob takes to great heights differentiates between Hausas and Fulani.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
stupidity angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:

shut your crap,the Hausa Muslim imams have said worst than this to christian leaders from obasanjo to Jonathan.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by femidejulius(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
When you understand that Buhari is not an Hausa man, you will start making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by dienlmods: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
The priest simply proved his brain is of no good since he can't even distinguish between a Hausa man and a Fulani man. Atleast he should know his tribes well to practice tribalism well instead of thinking everyone he hates is a Hausa man.

When we say hate and wickedness is the spice that fuels beerfraud they think one is being malicious but the priest once again confirms that his represents hatred and uninformed tribalism.
You are the one who diabolically got it all wrong...it has always been called Hausa/Fulani as one word....so calling buhari an Hausa is not wrong...we can assume he shortened the word

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by obonujoker(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Been disturbing you for days now no reply, happy you replied now....

You look beautiful with those eyebrows

Lol... beautiful??

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by ayzTIGER: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
simplycarro:
An environment where 95% of the indigenous residents are market traders, illiterates and jobless will always suffer deficiency of intelligent exposure to the outside world and very easy to be brainwashed to hate what is different from them
That 95% always do far better than ewedu eating people whenever national examination is conducted.. so whats your point

37 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by ChangetheChange: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ebube Muonso berated President Muhammadu Buhari whom he described as an empty brain and his kinsmen saying that one Igbo man is equivalent to five hundred Hausa men.

grin grin grin

1 Igbo man is greater than 500 Hausa/Fulani Abo-kis put together

End of discussion

Good night

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by ppkoko: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
From. Mbaka no fit talk again ooo
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by wristbangle: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is this one man of God? Is this the teaching of the bible

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yes Father, his empty brain lost it all the day he arrested Kanu...The agitation continues.

Igbo nwere mmadu..
Igbo kwenu!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by emynike2001(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
We need prayers, can somebody lead US in prayers?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by imstrong1: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lie-Clock.
Stella had an encounter with St. Peter and he showed her lie clocks and the following conversations ensured
St Peter :“Every time you lie, the hands on your
clock will move." "Oh," said Stella,
"whose clock is that?"
"That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The
hands have never moved, indicating
that he never told a lie."
"Incredible," said Stella. "And whose
is that one?"
St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi
Azikwe's clock. The hands have
moved twice, telling us that Zik told
only two lies in his entire life."
"Where's my husband, Obasanjo's
clock?" asked
Stella. "Obasanjo's clock is in the
Angel's office. He's using it as a
ceiling fan, its rotating with high
speed:
What of Lai Mohammed's?He responded :“His own
clock is being upgraded to be used
as a Helicopter rotor blades for its
incredible speed!!!
Q

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.