Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession (54419 Views)

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by menwongo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
A friend of mine, just told me that the girl he wants to marry; he has known the girl for four years but the girl does not know where he is living, this is a kind of testimony I want Christian brothers to give

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by seguno2: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
BlindAngel:
Ewooooo, i dun die ooooo
Nai be say my life dun finish be that naaa

Your life don finish?
How?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Funjosh(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by fineboynl(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
so men actually sleep with this rag thing?
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Taku555(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
So surprised! This world is surely coming to the end
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by raphy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
all these guys tht bleep olosho una don hear am.konji....na bastard.so many of them are still in this country n in Europe. some use plantain leaf land in Europe in the spirit world.there is nothing new under the sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
How the many rituals don take change her life?

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Skull miners have done it again!

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by superlanny(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sebi he still has two years left, his yansh will know no peace in kirikiri maximum, your mumu just dey start, better accept Jah jehova.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by jchioma: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
No bi small thing we go see for dis country o! Chai! Ritual things .. spiritual.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by profmallor: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nah wah o, what wont we see on Nairaland before the day of Judgment.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Except the fact that he posses as a lady, I am almost certain some nigerian girl from some region grin has him as a boyfriend. Chai......I am worried.

Nma27:
Which sane man will knowly shag this guy Nawaooo I fear men. End time tinz
The same you read post of in this forum. Gays and these kind of cases dont continue for a random reason no one knows, they have boyfriends who yell "KILL THE FEJES" during the day and turn to find them as pleasure by night. Those ones that shout olosho......exaclty, those ones. Police too....all of them. This guy is not going out of prison should the police be pleased.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Dasgoro: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
CSW Patrons, better go for deliverance.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by sisisioge: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

All these hoax stories sef! Biko let the police wait till night before continuing with the investigation. If the Shelong no turn Virgo for night, then she's double guilty. If the shellong turn Virgo, then she shall remain single guilty tongue
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Jabioro: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
What offence had the man that walked into police station to bail him committed that make the police to detained him.. For the man woman or woman man under what code will police charge to court.. When you refused to listen to don't do it, and your mind said do.. whatever you get na you sabi

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Dasgoro: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nma27:
To them she will be set like Beyounce.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Alariwo2: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
Atheists right now

Even the Atheist knows nothing..
Ask him why he is alive, his purpose for being in this world going through all the stress of life. he doesn't know.

These are people who live life like livestock.. wake up, eat and sleep. Their thinking is confined to what they can see only.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
His pic gat my tenis rock hard.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by augustine: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Idiki kpiri kpon.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dasgoro:
To them she will be set like Beyounce.
Yikes!
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Alariwo2: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Skull miners have done it again!

you lots keep shouting skull miners.. no be okija be the headquarters?
your own lands where they produce babies in "factories" for the sole purpose of rituals nko?

or should we talk about the human suya/barbecue that is a common delicacy with you people.
you better park well and look for something better to do with your life

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by xynerise: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
I still don't get it. Does it mean her fellow sex workers see him as female too?
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't Understand... shocked
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by evanscheck(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

walahi e weak me pass you
waiting patiently for my turn to faint undecided

Abeg don't block the all the space. I want to faint too

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Dasgoro: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nma27:
Yikes!
lol
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

you lots keep shouting skull miners.. no be okija be the headquarters?
your own lands where they produce babies in "factories" for the sole purpose of rituals nko?

or should we talk about the human suya/barbecue that is a common delicacy with you people.
you better park well and look for something better to do with your life

hmmmm Baddoo really has members.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Except the fact that he posses as a lady, I am almost certain some nigerian girl from some region grin has him as a boyfriend. Chai......I am worried.

The same you read post of in this forum. Gays and these kind of cases dont continue for a random reason no one knows, they have boyfriends who yell "KILL THE FEJES" during the day and turn to find them as pleasure by night. Those ones that shout olosho......exaclty, those ones. Police too....all of them. This guy is not going out of prison should the police be pleased.

please no vex, but what exactly are you "saying"?

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Tedassie(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
dessz:
blood of CHISOSS!! I no know say ritual don upgrade so tey,punnany don get schedule of when e go appear
dey der mk pant dey wear,you no know say witches n wizard dey upgrade deir OS erryday
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by wizod(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thank God I've never patronize harlots b4
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Chikelue2000(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
See him face biko undecided
I will never patronize ashawo again embarassed
hehehehehe
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by superlanny(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.