Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession (54421 Views)

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
nah! i have no fear, i haven't done any one any wrong so I gat no reason to be Afraid grin i only slept with prostitutes and I paid them handsomely too.
ok oooo,na so ooo man must avoid troble,eh eh that reminds me,dude I don't need to hide anything from you now,I guess u know it was through someone I got to know you the moniker who lives in E9
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
ok oooo,na so ooo man must avoid troble,eh eh that reminds me,dude I don't need to hide anything from you now,I guess u know it was through someone I got to know you the moniker who lives in E9
i don't remember any one from E9 on here, are you from E9?
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Don't realy know exactly which of these places she reside E9, LONDON, Homerton district: Homerton, Hackney Wick, South Hackney, Hackney Marshes, Victoria Park, but I guess you know the moniker now
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
Don't realy know exactly which of these places she reside E9, LONDON, Homerton
district: Homerton, Hackney Wick, South Hackney,
Hackney Marshes, Victoria Park, but I guess you know the moniker now
are you from one of these areas?
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
are you from one of these areas?
know am in nigeria,check out this ur privious chart,sorry for taking you back,I just need to confirm something from you(whatever! you didn't have the time but you still
went on, i think you met your match and you
couldn't handle it. please do show me were i was
harsh or insulted this "Gina" show me some prove
and I will apologies. otherwise. ...
You didn't wait at Richmond station don't lie! yes!
I live in Portsmouth southsea by the beach but I
was born in London
) You will get the moniker you sent this to!!!
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
know am in nigeria,check out this ur privious chart,sorry for taking you back,I just need to confirm something from you(whatever! you didn't have the time but you still
went on, i think you met your match and you
couldn't handle it. please do show me were i was
harsh or insulted this "Gina" show me some prove
and I will apologies. otherwise. ...
You didn't wait at Richmond station don't lie! yes!
I live in Portsmouth southsea by the beach but I
was born in London
) You will get the moniker you sent this to!!!
okay! yes I remember her, very nice and pleasant girl
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
Don't realy know exactly which of these places she reside E9, LONDON, Homerton
district: Homerton, Hackney Wick, South Hackney,
Hackney Marshes, Victoria Park, but I guess you know the moniker now
i am very familiar with all the areas above.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by happney65: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
veekid:
it's. Super story for the hermaphrodites

Real super-story my broda
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by omosaku(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2017
What is this world turning into?
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Kendrick80(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Ukeachu1:
This life is an odd world because this looks like a super story something o. Na wa
We are nothing but pencils in the eyes of our creator.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by slizzyb(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

Yeeboos and developers will do anything for money

Ur a f**l so he is IBO abi Kastina ala is now owned by IBO abi? Nicompu
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Antichristus: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Dark continent and its uncivilized inhabitants.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
i am very familiar with all the areas above.
yeah I know u are
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
okay! yes I remember her, very nice and pleasant girl
yeah I know what she's all about,I wanted us to talk more ,have some things we need to talk about that why I gave u my email,@martinenui461@gmail.com
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
yeah I know what she's all about,I wanted us to talk more ,have some things we need to talk about that why I gave u my email,@martinenui461@gmail.com
i see you like this girl a lot eh? grin grin lipsrsealed I still have your email.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
i see you like this girl a lot eh? grin grin lipsrsealed I still have your email.
hahahahah bad guy u wan take out words from my mouth abi
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah bad guy u wan take out words from my mouth abi
I spoke to her on the phone she gave me her number. I hope you don't mind, have you too met before?
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
I spoke to her on the phone she gave me her number. I hope you don't mind, have you too met before?
long story not realy!!!
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
long story not realy!!!
No wahala! if you seek her don't let nothing stop you wink
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! if you seek her don't let nothing stop you wink
brother I need to here from you first,and I guess you know what I wanna here,coz me I nor wan con get teared heart at the end,u know say relationship not a childs play,it total dedication
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
brother I need to here from you first,and I guess you know what I wanna here,coz me I nor wan con get teared heart at the end,u know say relationship not a childs play,it total dedication
does she know that you like?
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
does she know that you like?
she know,but she has not given me an answer to my request yet.
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
she know,but she has not given me an answer to my request yet.
keep trying, you never know she might say something positive one day, you know it can be difficult trusting you nigerians grin
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
keep trying, you never know she might say something positive one day, you know it can be difficult trusting you nigerians grin
ahahahahahah we nigerians,like say u nor be nija well u right sha,I know her reason for still delaying but I want to hear from her first,her past experience made it difficult for her to trust the present,and u know once that happens to a lady it become hard for the men especially those who are serious about what they want...
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Are you not dating her?was thinking you her boyfriend,that why I called to know from you first ooo,coz I don't wanna cause trouble to anyone
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahahahah we nigerians,like say u nor be nija well u right sha,I know her reason for still delaying but I want to hear from her first,her past experience made it difficult for her to trust the present,and u know once that happens to a lady it become hard for the men especially those who are serious about what they want...
i agree, so you see? I am right about nigerians. grin
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
i agree, so you see? I am right about nigerians. grin
hahahahah no I know disagree with you we know just that eh sometimes u just need to act defensively,we all know gud and bad na,just that not everyone will admitt about the truth easily u know na,answer the last question for me brother
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah no I know disagree with you we know just that eh sometimes u just need to act defensively,we all know gud and bad na,just that not everyone will admitt about the truth easily u know na,answer the last question for me brother
so you haven't been honest with her then? like I ve said prove to her that you are not as bad as every Nigerian, you are bad but only small grin

prove to her that you are not only after a visa to the UK or passport lipsrsealed we can talk serious matters through email if you want
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Martin0(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2017
gypsey:
so you haven't been honest with her then? like I ve said prove to her that you are not as bad as every Nigerian, you are bad but only small grin

prove to her that you are not only after a visa to the UK or passport lipsrsealed
oookkkkk now I see why she's still afraid,eeeee na wa ooo,so as I am now I will start thinking of that when am living a normal life like a normal human should..hmmm well I just hope it should be her fear's...well I only bad when am inlove like to prove it na there I bad reach ooo, it's been like six year's I devoted this kind of time to a lady ,like just calculate from August last year till date,and am still waitin for reply if it you won't u get tired?I wish my first babe waited for me,hmmm only say women once they are tired of waitin u can't hold them back...and now that am ready am now the one waitin hahahahahahah life is verse verser brother
Re: Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
oookkkkk now I see why she's still afraid,eeeee na wa ooo,so as I am now I will start thinking of that when am living a normal life like a normal human should..hmmm well I just hope it should be her fear's...well I only bad when am inlove like to prove it na there I bad reach ooo, it's been like six year's I devoted this kind of time to a lady ,like just calculate from August last year till date,and am still waitin for reply if it you won't u get tired?I wish my first babe waited for me,hmmm only say women once they are tired of waitin u can't hold them back...and now that am ready am now the one waitin hahahahahahah life is verse verser brother
It would be a long distance relationship too with her, don't you think? that may also be a problem. she might want some one who doesn't live or want to live in nigeria like you. she might not want to live in nigeria too as she has got a life here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.