Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members (72409 Views)

NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2017
eluquenson:
He is Igbo, he recruited Igbo he kidnapped Igbo

Ndigbo kwenu....Biafra kwenu

That shows how heartless they are, when other people speak their language, a bond is formed, but these biafrans, language means nothing to them, they hate each other, hurt each other,eat each other. I just wish the president allows them leave Nigeria, and they be chased out of every non eastern state. Crime started with them and will be curbed perfectly when they are gone.

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2017
hezsquirt:
imagine, igbos kidnapping igbos.....
and these same flat heads will claim they wanna have a country to themselves
that's why they can't produce president, they hate themselves.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by abututony(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2017
We are expecting ipob/mason to declare a day of peaceful protest for this with hunt.This time we shall sympathise with them

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2017
people of biafland uhmm
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerian police is just blowing this whole matter out of proportion,do your job and stop exposing his victims to the other gangs,how can you be publishing names of his victims to the whole public n exposing there worth indirectly and come to think of it have never heard of any security officer involvement in all this matter,the story cannot be complete without them.

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by jayteeclef: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2017
i just hope this man is made to face the full.wrath of the law.
going by the way most high profile criminal cases are handled here in naija,we might as well brace ourselves up for lenghty court proccesess and the usual judicial bottlenecks that delay dispensation of justice.

God help us.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by ensamy(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2017
So the Bayelsa guy supplies arms. So this so called Niger Delta militants are not only agitating for resource control but are also arm robbers. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
I see conspiracy in this whole thing.afonja police n arewa police wants to drag our Biafra land to d mud trying to bastardized our Biafra.it won't work for them silly people or are u guys captivated by how he used his brain to ride on ur ewedu n tuwo brains.quote me n dat deity dat exposed Evans go chop u raw
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
dutchnorics:
Nigerian police is just blowing this whole matter out of proportion,do your job and stop exposing his victims to the other gangs,how can you be publishing names of his victims to the public n exposing there worth indirectly and come to think of it have never heard of any security officer involvement in all this matter,the story cannot be complete without them.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by adelumolo(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
No federal character, na only Ibos. Bunch of criminals.
Pls let them go and form a country of criminal republic. Mtcheewee
TK
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by drtee247(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2017
idesylvester:
Wawun wawun wawun... I'm reporting live from the NIAJA DELTA and at this moment we hereby reject Evans, I'm sure the Arewa people will like him

NCAN reporting from the center of learning,thank you but I'm sorry to say that the Arewa people are Rejecting your offer bcox they are planning to send his kinsmen away..you can send him to the South West, I'm sure they will accept him..
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by goldedprince: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2017
lmfao at head of detention camp lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by joinnow: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
these guy below can now have rest of mind
hope u guys recall these story below

By Emma Nnadozie, Crime Editor

A 30-year-old man who risked his life to rescue a kidnap victim in Lagos, last week, is now regretting why he exhibited that rare courage. In fact, he has relocated to an unknown place with members of his family following threats from the enraged fleeing kidnappers who have sworn to take their pound of flesh.

The unemployed accountant (name withheld for security reasons) abandoned his house at in Igando area of Lagos after he boldly confronted a crowd that gathered to lynch a kidnap victim, Chief donatus dunu, owner of a multi-national pharmaceutical company at Ilupeju, Lagos.

Chief dunu miraculously escaped from a bungalow where he was kept for over four months by his abductors who were demanding 1 million Euro (N500 M) ransom from members of his family. In spite of the fact that the family paid N150m to the abductors while detectives were frantically looking for their hideout, they still refused to release him but rather continued to threaten to kill him.

The victim was abducted on February 14, 2017 as he was driving home from his office at Ilupeju about 8pm and whisked to an unknown place.

The kidnappers later called to demand 1million Euro ransom or they would kill him with a stern warning that security agents should not be involved. However, investigations by the police later revealed that his abductors were members of a notorious gang of kidnappers that have been terrorising Festac, Amuwo-Odofin and environs for long and have succeeded in kidnapping successful business men.

Their suspected leader simply identified as Evans has been on the wanted list of security agencies for long and lately, a bounty of N30m was placed on his head by the police in Lagos. Luckily for their latest victim, Chief dunu, just a day before he was ordered to be killed, he succeeded in escaping from the room where they kept him.

At about 2 am, he jumped into an adjoining compound and came out to hide in an obscure corner on the street as he could not run away because of a sprain in the ankle after jumping the high wall. The victim quickly rushed out when he saw some passersby around 5.30 am to explain his ordeal, pleading for help.

Unfortunately, the people he thought would save him turned around to accuse him of being a thief and descended on him with cudgels.

Luckily, while the battering and torture continued, a man who lived in the area emerged like ‘a lone voice in the wilderness’, pleading for caution.

He dared the crowd and continued to call for reason until they listened to him. Crime Guard was able to locate the man after combing Ikotun and environs for hours. He narrated his encounter insisting, however, that his real name and picture should not be used for his safety.

His story:
“That Friday morning at about 7:00 to 8:00 am, somewhere around Igando by Lanre bus stop, I heard people shouting thief, thief at Prophet Ashaye close. When I looked up, I saw some people carrying sticks and decided to go there.

When I got there I confronted the crowd made up of elders, youths and children and asked them; how could you say this fine, elderly man is a thief? The man was wearing only pants, and he said weakly; “Please sir! Help me, I am not a thief, I am a kidnap victim. Do me a favor; take me out of this place first. See the compound they kidnapped and kept me.

I jumped the fence to this compound and these people now pursued and called me a thief.” He said I should not just argue anything with anybody and pleaded I should take him to the nearest police station. I now said, sir can you give me any of your family members’ phone number?

How family was contacted

“He gave me his wife’s number but when I called, the number was not going through. He then gave me his brother’s number and when he picked my call, I asked him if he knew one donatus dunu. He said yes, they have been looking for that man, he was a kidnap victim.

Then I told him that I would take him to Igando police station and he should meet me there. Another neighbor, a woman then came out and offered to accompany me to the police station.

“I then called a motorcyclist and we went to Area M police station, Idimu. However, the man’s brother had already lodged a complaint at Ilupeju police station. From Area M, we went to Ilupeju police station and thereafter to Anti-kidnapping unit at Panti.

My ordeal

“My life is now in danger, I can’t sleep at home. Everyone in the neighborhood knew we rescued the kidnap victim and since the kidnappers had been living there for long, they will definitely have allies in the neighborhood. I am an accountant and a landlord in the area, I have been living there since 2010.

Everybody knew me very well and that was why when I asked them to stop beating the man they stopped.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/my-life-is-in-danger-man-who-rescued-kidnap-victim-in-lagos-laments/

the last on his list

1 Like

Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by dadasupremacy(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
For u r mind. ...The most successful people in Nigeria are yorubas
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerians are gradually getting tired of the Evans story.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by CyberGypsy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
burkingx:
. am not sure you are okay!
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jostico:
Big thief. I know he's from oyo Abi emeka cheesy grin
Yes he's from Ogbomosho
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Tominiola: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
SirMazi:

Una no get money na,so no need to kill yourself

Little boy you don't know what I got so watch how you talk to me. Kill yourself.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by SirMazi: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tominiola:

Little boy you don't know what I got so watch how you talk to me. Kill yourself.
Una no still get money.Go and die
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by Tominiola: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
SirMazi:

Una no still get money.Go and die

It is you who needs to and die. Miserable fool hope the Nigerian sun is beating you well? grin Greetings from New York. If you at me again Ogun thunder you.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by SirMazi: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tominiola:

It is you who needs to and die. Miserable fool hope the Nigerian sun is beating you well? grin Greetings from New York. If you at me again Ogun thunder you.
May Ayelala devour you, idiot Oponu oshi
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by brojoshua: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Did he register his company with CAC, is his Plc or Limited liability or private one?
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by okrote4real: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
idesylvester:
Wawun wawun wawun... I'm reporting live from the NIAJA DELTA and at this moment we hereby reject Evans, I'm sure the Arewa people will like him
There is no mention of an Arewa person in his gang. So the Igbo people and Biafrans should take their property.
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by crunchyg: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
mirabel001:
we ar tired of evans news.....let dem kill dat bastard
Nawao na so u get strong mind reach?
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by back2sender: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ogashub:
Enough of all this Evans story shoot the bastard in the head and bury him
Evans is the IPOB republic AMBASSADOR and he is thier candidate for PRESIDENT 2019.
VOTE Evans Vote DEVELOPMENT
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by santicruz: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
This guy is evil
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by bredy87: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
few hours to the kick off, its still weekend giveaway... see details below
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by ShootToKill: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
AnanseK:

If Biafra has all these, how can the Igbos survive when crime is their number one source of income?

And why does your muslim skull want to do 'one nigeria' with criminals

grin grin
Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by AnanseK(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
ShootToKill:

And why does your muslim skull want to do 'one nigeria' with criminals

grin grin

You haven't heard about the Kaduna declaration?

Apology by your delegates was not accepted. Please you have 105 days to 1st October, make sure you keep the count with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.