Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor (2670 Views)

11 Appointments 9 Fulani 1 Yoruba & 1 Igbo As Photographers- Buhari Under Fire / Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by ebusfav: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Holding his crusade in one of the South-East States, popular cleric, Father Emmanuel Chibuzor Obimma a.k.a Ebube Muonso, lauded the Igbo people of Nigeria for their industrious and resourceful nature, while also taking a swipe at resident Muhammadu Buhari whom he described as an empty brain and his kinsmen, saying that one Igbo man is equivalent to five hundred Hausa men.

The cleric went further to say tell congregants that the greatest mistake Buhari made was to arrest the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu whom according to him intentionally set a trap for the President.

He also talked about the economic hardship the Igbos were subjugated to immediately after the war, and how they soared through and today became more greater than they were.

Here’s the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/1-igbo-man-equivalent-500-hausa-men-buhari-hausa-man-without-brain-popular-cleric-emmanuel-chibuzor-obimma-video.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by ebukahandsome(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gbam!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by APCsupporter: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
yes, in terms of crime. Emmanuel chibuxor you are a bastard son of a prostitute. quote me anywhere. old orangutan

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
APCsupporter:
yes, in terms of crime. Emmanuel chibuxor you are a bastard son of a prostitute. quote me anywhere. old orangutan
Cry cry baby
Yes wat use is all dem almajiris. D guy was even clement, seeing u and ur illiterate brodas i will say 1:100000

13 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by APCsupporter: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
damagepbuh:

Cry cry baby
Yes wat use is all dem almajiris. D guy was even clement, seeing u and ur illiterate brodas i will say 1:100000

Become a literate first before dissing others.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
APCsupporter:
You don't have to sink so low as to insult a man for holding an opinion that offends you, abi you don forget say the guy is flat headed? grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by McDee01(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
APCsupporter:

3 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
APCsupporter:

Become a literate first before dissing others.
After destroying a thread yesterday with ur grammar depicting pristine illiteracy.
I dont want to disgrace u here, but next time u see error in my sentence just ignore it before i destroy ur destiny with grammacology.
Northerners and illiteracy

10 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by mascot87(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
And this man will call himself a man of God?

3 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by APCsupporter: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
damagepbuh:

After destroying a thread yesterday with ur grammar depicting pristine illiteracy.
I dont want to disgrace u here, but next time u see error in my sentence just ignore it before i destroy ur destiny with grammacology.
Northerners and illiteracy

lolcheesy

Please leave nairaland alone and go back to school.

5 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by jamislaw(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
This drug pusher Yahoo Yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by MalcoImX: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
He's looking for donations - Kanu style.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
mascot87:
And this man will call himself a man of God?
as in eee...I am Igbo but I don't support his outburst

that's pride

same ethnic superiority of Akraine tribe in Liberia that lead to bloody civil war is rearing it's stupidity again BC of Anambra man tribe

yes the Anambra priest was right:

1 Evans kidnapper from Anambra is worst than 500 Hausa men..foolish people who think they are wise

8 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Pharaoh9(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yes, Igbo man will never do suicide bombing

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Pharaoh9(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

as in eee...I am Igbo but I don't support his outburst

that's pride

same ethnic superiority of Akraine tribe in Liberia that lead to bloody civil war is rearing it's stupidity again BC of Anambra man tribe

yes the Anambra priest was right:

1 Evans kidnapper from Anambra is worst than 500 Hausa men..foolish people who think they are wise

And Shekau can't be compared to any human on Earth except Osama bin Laden and Prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by EvilMetahuman: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is the kind of rubbish talk that makes everyone hate their flat heads to begin with.

See as he look like hungry racoon self.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by OAUTemitayo: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
No wonder they are hated everywhere. Chest beating and always full of themselves

9 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Igboesika: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ebube one touch... ride on my mentor.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by donsteady(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
I blame Suen and all nairaland moderator to allow this kind of nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
APCsupporter:

Please ignore religious threads.

Some priest in the east are currently under sanction by the papacy.

Many of us have noticed that as they north has begun to agressively deal with religious outliers the east has begun to adopt and encourage it.

Please all APC should avoid threads that mix religion with Nigerian politics. Let them ridicule thier region - a proxy for PDP on thier own.

Wike and Fayose have surrendered. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by APCsupporter: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2017
TheCabal:

Please ignore religious threads.

Some priest in the east are currently under sanction by the papacy.

Many of us have noticed that as they north has begun to agressively deal with religious outliers the east has begun to adopt and encourage it.

Please all APC should avoid threads that mix religion with Nigerian politics. Let them ridicule thier region - a proxy for PDP on thier own.

Wike and Fayose have surrendered. grin

I agree with you.
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2017
APCsupporter:

Such inciting and unguarded statements are what pushed northerners to issue the quit notice and what will now lead to its full implementation; soon Igbos will get what they've been asking for - let them continue with the insults. angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by HiddenShadow: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Such inciting and unguarded statements are what pushed northerners to issue the quit notice and what will now lead to its full implementation; soon Igbos will get what they've been asking for - let them continue with the insults. angry angry

Proof his words wrong

Your people aren't much useful to humanity except to provide hard labour

Next time, educate your people

2 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by tonyzaks: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2017
And another declaration from Kano and u guys will shout to high heavens, arrest them, arrest them

3 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by jumobi1(m): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Unacceptable from a cleric. I doubt the Bible encourages such speech.

7 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:35am On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Proof his words wrong

Your people aren't much useful to humanity except to provide hard labour

Next time, educate your people

Usual chest beater, see where your fake education got you - obviously a product of exam malpractice, most likely among the 10,000 JAMB cheaters, who clearly doesn't know the difference and correct application between the common verb 'prove' and it's noun 'proof'respectively.
Now illiterate Igbo, go back to school.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 17, 2017
We igbos have a high sense of self,making us cast the others in a negative light. The funny thing is, after speaking ill of others we still want them to do our bidding,aren't we clever by half?

2 Likes

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by HiddenShadow: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Usual chest beater, see where your fake education got you - obviously a product of exam malpractice, most likely among the 10,000 JAMB cheaters, who clearly doesn't know the difference and correct application between the common verb 'prove' and it's noun 'proof'respectively.
Now illiterate Igbo, go back to school.

Praise Yahweh that you now know how to write in English

Hope your dead Buhari is now ready to accept the resurrection of Biafra without resulting to violence as he declared on Al-Jazeera.

When Biafra is declared, I will be happy that someone like you can then teach your illiterate street urchins how to write in English.

Bye bye herdsman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by asfrank(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2017
We as Christians are supposed to look unto Jesus as our example, nt men, but to tell u the truth, some so called men of God are leading people astray. I remember David refusing to lay a finger on Saul, even when he had d chance to do so, cus he was an anointed king by God, here is a pastor, raining insult on a president of his country. I pitty some pastors, their punishment is grave nd it seems most of them don't knw about that, no matter how d bible we read admonishes us to pray for our leaders, if u don't want to pray den don't insult, cus that one na double wahala.

1 Like

Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2017
APCsupporter:

lolcheesy

Please leave nairaland alone and go back to school.
I will pass this one. This moniker has one more day to go before going for ban after that i will pounce u. Enjoy ur holiday while it lasts. Musa the shoe shiner
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by Frankyboy1(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2017
We igbos! The same thing we seek to fight against, the same thing gradually we are turning into, a people of superiority complex, filled with hate for other tribes, forgetting that Jesus came to make all men equal before his father, and even prayed for his enemies! For there is neither Jew nor Gentile, pls stop this fallacy of God's special people, for we are all special before him. There is no one holding back biafra, not even Buhari can, but your greedy politicians, your law makers, wealthy business men among you, who shout biafra but cannot do without the honey being licked in Nigeria, the ones that.has made other regions their milking point nd finally Nnamdi Kanu that has began to enjoy the political and godfatherism relevance in the.Zoo!
Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor by SGANIVA(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2017
should be 1000. Hausa fulani men to 1 igbo men.comparing igbo man to Hausa fulani terrorist , is like comparing animal to human being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering Brave Ohamadike Before His Fall And Escape / Why Nigeria cannot grow Large Corporations and what the igbos must do Now / Before I Will Be Jailed I Will Expose The Hidden Truth-obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.