Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. (1199 Views)

Ballot Papers For Niger East, North Missing – INEC / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Niger Republic On Tuesday (REASONS) / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by eastsidechillz: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
NIGER DELTANS SHOULD WAKE UP FROM THIS

IF BIAFRA SUCCESFULLY SECEDE WITHOUT YOU.

what will be fate with Nigeria?

Is it Nigeria that could not yield to restructuring when all SOUTHERNERS were clamor ring for it

That will give you resource control when the only thing that stands in between you and them is Yoruba's.

More over, time is ticking.

The days of CRUDE is coming to an end.

So if you don't utilize your resources to diversify the Economy of SS, you will be doomed.

This is 21st Century! The world is moving to green energy

Solar energy is becoming cheaper everyday, Electric cars are becoming more popular.

forget your crude oil and ravaged farm lands.

Crude is becoming useless. How long do u think OPEC will sustain there artificial scarcity of CRUDE.

Saudi can wake up one day and decide to pump more into the Market after all the cost of drilling in Saudi is way more cheaper than in Nigeria.

the US drillers are exploring more cheaper ways of accessing abundant crude in America.

If you don't diversify the Economy of SS now that the oil is $38

Very soon that your Oil will become useless and this your one Nigeria will dump ur ass in the Atlantic Ocean.

Dubai is diversifying already,

Nigeria reserve is depleting, CALABAR is no more oil producing state now.

There is saying that the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend.

Nobody cares about your SS Oil, but the truth is that to wrestle Power from these Fulani Oligarchs, we need more Southerners United in one front.
We need all tongues to Be singing one song.

THE YORUBAS can join the movement if they desire, the well civilized southern Nation can SUCCESFULLY figure a system of government that will suite all regions.

DO YOU THINK THE NORTH WILL EVER AGREE TO RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY?

YOU WANT RESOURCE CONTROL, WHY DON'T SECEDE AND CONTROL YOUR RESOURCES.

BELIEVE me, NIGER DELTA will never have a better chance than it has now.
Is a shame the so called "we SS" ain't seeing it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by EzeUche(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
The Niger Delta or South South is way too divided.

Not one group speaks for them.

We should just focus on the Igbos, and if any group wants to join us, they can.

But we have to focus on our people first.

9 Likes

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by freshest4live: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
EzeUche:
The Niger Delta or South South is way too divided.

Not one group speaks for them.

We should just focus on the Igbos, and if any group wants to join us, they can.

But we have to focus on our people first.
Yeah that would be the best for you guys.
Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by Clemsworld(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
It will be wise our South-south leaders to do the needful, before it's too late.

They are using our resources to develop agriculture in the North, shouting one Nigeria. When this crude become completely useless, the northerners will give us quick notice too.

South-South Youths wake UP, before it's too late. Ur leaders are not thinking about our future.

Wake Up Ijaw youths
Wake up Uroboh youths
Wake UP Ikwerre youths
Wake up Ogoni youths
Wake up ibibio youths
Wake Up Anang youths
Waka Up Efik youths

Your Leaders are not thinking about your future! !

3 Likes

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by vanunu: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Niger delta has no future. I have been warning my people, but it seems they are blind and deaf. Very soon it will be very difficult for us to feed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by vanunu: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just one wind turbine produces 1magawatts of electricity.

1 Like

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by vanunu: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
What is wrong with us, is it only the Ijaws that are brave.

1 Like

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by hollah123: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
dey there make pant dey wear u, so u think if u get biafra Niger delta will not get there Niger delta republic? biafrans Abeg pity una self b4 u pity us cos we all know u want us to follow u cos of our oyeeeeel so u can use it to develop your biafra n turn us to minority group. am sure u will do to us far more than what Nigeria did to u so Abeg carry your wahala dey go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by ojun50(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
The days of CRUDE is coming to an end...... Crude oil will never dry forget all dis tin people are sayin. If the igbo go there way Niger delta will go there too.
Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by dragonking2: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Is it Nigeria that could not yield to restructuring when all SOUTHERNERS were clamor ring for it

That will give you resource control when the only thing that stands in between you and them is Yoruba's.

So if you don't utilize your resources to diversify the Economy of SS, you will be doomed.

Solar energy is becoming cheaper everyday, Electric cars are becoming more popular.

Crude is becoming useless. How long do u think OPEC will sustain there artificial scarcity of CRUDE.

Saudi can wake up one day and decide to pump more into the Market after all the cost of drilling in Saudi is way more cheaper than in Nigeria.

the US drillers are exploring more cheaper ways of accessing abundant crude in America.

Very soon that your Oil will become useless and this your one Nigeria will dump ur ass in the Atlantic Ocean.

Nobody cares about your SS Oil, but the truth is that to wrestle Power from these Fulani Oligarchs, we need more Southerners United in one front.

THE YORUBAS can join the movement if they desire, the well civilized southern Nation can SUCCESFULLY figure a system of government that will suite all regions.

It is either the OP and many here are ignorant or dont know what is happening

https://www.nairaland.com/3864889/nd-activist-ann-kio-briggs-condemns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWCmn9gVHko
Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by Duru1(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Clemsworld:
It will be wise our South-south leaders to do the needful, before it's too late.

They are using our resources to develop agriculture in the North, shouting one Nigeria. When this crude become completely useless, the northerners will give us quick notice too.

South-South Youths wake UP, before it's too late. Ur leaders are not thinking about our future.

Wake Up Ijaw youths
Wake up Uroboh youths
Wake UP Ikwerre youths
Wake up Ogoni youths
Wake up ibibio youths
Wake Up Anang youths
Waka Up Efik youths

Your Leaders are not thinking about your future! !

The above is a classical display of silly insincerity most Nigerians are known. Even a classified basement fool cannot to talk a bout so-called south-south without mentioning Igbo. One wonders if the above poster has adjudged that every Igbo in the so-called south-south is a Biafra. Did it occur to the poster that so-called Ikwerre are denial artists?

2 Likes

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by eastsidechillz: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2017
vanunu:
Niger delta has no future. I have been warning my people, but it seems they are blind and deaf. Very soon it will be very difficult for us to feed.

It baffles me, honestly!
The North is using their Oil to develope their Africultural sector.

The Niger DELTANS are just their collecting AMNESTY.

By the time this Oil goes extinct, what will be the future of NIGERDELTA.

1 Like

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by eastsidechillz: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

The above is a classical display of silly insincerity most Nigerians are known. Even a classified basement fool cannot to talk a bout so-called south-south without mentioning Igbo. One wonders if the above poster has adjudged that every Igbo in the so-called south-south is a Biafra. Did it occur to the poster that so-called Ikwerre are denial artists?

Don't blame the guy

We re already tired of trying to make these people see reasons.

The Yoruba's control the Financial of this Country.

The Igbos controls the Indegenous Manufacturing and Enterpreneurships

The North are into agriculture.

But the NIGERDELTA that feel the brunt of the Union are just busy collecting AMNESTY

while their land are being ravaged with no sign of ending.

The Clock is ticking very fast on them and very soon nobody will need their lazy ass.

Infact they should be the one in forefront of this SECESSION

So that worst comes to worst they will be given at least 60% of their resource Control.

I keep asking myself "don't this people think?
Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by raker300: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Niger delta should stay on their own. We have nothing in common with these people.

I dunno why some biafrans want these folks to join them. I know south southerners well..they are hateful. They hate igbos but they hate each other even more.

These people are lazy, their lands are polluted, there minds are corrupt. Nothing good can come from that region only dispair, hate and anguish..trust me.

These same people are there while Lagos, Kano and kaduna were listed as indigenous oil producing states while excluding them..none could talk or oppose.

Yet they say biafrans want to steal their oil. What is happening to them now?

Forget these guys, they are trouble and don't worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by BrutalJab: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2017
hollah123:
dey there make pant dey wear u, so u think if u get biafra Niger delta will not get there Niger delta republic? biafrans Abeg pity una self b4 u pity us cos we all know u want us to follow u cos of our oyeeeeel so u can use it to develop your biafra n turn us to minority group. am sure u will do to us far more than what Nigeria did to u so Abeg carry your wahala dey go
u get sense so? who is forcing you to join biafra?

How the oyel don better ur life and ur community? Na there u open ur mumu eyes so tey north dey claim ur oil too.
Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by eastsidechillz: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
hollah123:

Then you people should be serious about it.

4 out of five states in SE have oil in commercial quantity.

Enugu is the capital of coal.

Anambra is sitting on a massive Gas reserve.

The only reason these resources were abandoned was because they want o trap Igbo man down.

But they actually helped us.

Broa we don't need your Oil.

And there is no possible way that th IGBOS will oppress the way the Huasa re currently doing

It's not just possible unless you re intentionally lying to ur self.

1 Like

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by eastsidechillz: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2017
raker300:
Niger delta should stay on their own. We have nothing in common with these people.

I dunno why some biafrans want these folks to join them. I know south southerners well..they are hateful. They hate igbos but they hate each other even more.

These people are lazy, their lands are polluted, there minds are corrupt. Nothing good can come from that region only dispair, hate and anguish..trust me.

These same people are there while Lagos, Kano and kaduna were listed as indigenous oil producing states while excluding them..none could talk or oppose.

Mi brother help me beg our brothers oh.

We don't need these trouble some people.

Let's get our own Country

The CALABARS can join if they want. At least they don't have oil anymore

Moreover we will develop their port and end this LAGOS monopoly.

So it's a win win for everybody.

1 Like

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by Amberon11: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
So to you hardwork only involves pushing drugs, kidnapping, baby factories, fake drugs, piracy, rituals etc?

We are hateful and hate ourselves? Please, who are the projenitors of hate speech and who has been spreading hatred on radio Biafra and calling for the killing and attacking of Yoruba's and Fulani's?

You say we hate ourselves right? Why are aguleri and Umuleri youths fighting and breaking heads and properties? Pls receive sense. Its too early for this.
raker300:

I dunno why some biafrans want these folks to join them. I know south southerners well.. they are hateful. They hate igbos but they hate each other even more.

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by eastsidechillz: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2017
ojun50:
The days of CRUDE is coming to an end...... Crude oil will never dry forget all dis tin people are sayin. If the igbo go there way Niger delta will go there too.

Ask the Calabars
They used to be oil producing state
But they ain't anymore

There oil wells has dried up
Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by EzeUche(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
The Igbo don't want Niger Delta oil.

But access to their ports would be helpful.
Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
OP the pictures below will help you in your question...

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by RobbStark(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Frm your write up, it seems you have a problem with the oil in the Delta.
You kept on saying the oil will be useless yet you want your Biafra with the NDelta.

I expect you liepobs and tadpoles to convince the NDeltans why Biafra is the way rather than this rubbish about oil you are talking about.

Marriage, can never be by force and wen you people try that, you will know we warned you.

1 Like

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by RobbStark(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Ask the Calabars
They used to be oil producing state
But they ain't anymore

There oil wells has dried up

Did I hear you say dried up.
Now I know you people can lie and at this rate you are going, Lai Mohammed wud be amazed of his records you will break in 2yrs time.

Lemme sch you a little, the oil didnt dry up like you said. It was ceded to Akwa Ibom State as a result of boundary adjustment.

Pls get your facts rite

1 Like

Re: After Biafra, What. Next For Niger Delta. by Clemsworld(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

Now I know Biafra agitators are confused. That somebody speak a language close or similar to yours doesn't mean he is your brother. I think this was one of the reasons your ancestors lost the fight in 1967, you want to repeat the same by dragging people that are not, and don't want to be part of you to your self. Each time I hear some part of south-south are Biafra, I just laugh at confused Group of Insane people.

Let me advise u, if your biafra is thinking of surviving from Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, and Bayelsa, then they should retrace their steps before it's too Late.

(1) (Reply)

. / see what nigerian facebook user posted on manutd page and the replies he got / What I Was Told In Sabon Gari Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.