Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot (25624 Views)

Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by kesmalindo(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
waoow. keep it up
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Nice work buh every time I see em scale lines, Its a turn off!
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by udison(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Nice buh d jaw z fat
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by marooh: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Are you sure computer no help you draw this....
I know why am saying this!

Nigeria graduate can't spell their names oooooo heheheheh cry
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2017
wintersnow:

I did a drawing of you too hun wink
Oh my snow!can i c it?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2017
TiiY:

Nice work.

For this line of business IG is your best marketing strategy (so try and remember your IG handle jàre) except you do this just for fun. #my2cents
Lol. thanks bro. I do this for cash and for the love of it. grin
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hi buddy, please I will give u a call on this, I got this natural talent too but I wanna start exercising it, I just need some tips on how to do it to resemblance, the names of necessary equipment I will need to get started
Alright bro. I'll be expecting your call. you can also whatsapp me : 07017599906. I'd love to help
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Juhann:
oh. Alright nah. Good to see you're doing well. I missed you. Small sha tongue
You missed me small!!!!!! Okay. okay. I didn't miss you one bit.

how are you today?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Kindly tag kiss in twitter and Ig
Sure will bro. thanks
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Wow nice man,,,, How much Yu Charge??
The price varies. it depends on the amount of heads and size of the artwork. you can pm me If you want one for yourself

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Great job.
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Such amazing talent..

Tho, i personally dont know that guy in ur sketch but that one looks amazing.. grin

So, u only use charcoal /graphite? How about oil or pastel painting?

Cc royalblak007 see this beautiful art ooo cheesy

Thanks Kashy.

yeah.. with just graphite and charcoal.

I'm still currently practising Oil and pastel painting
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Graphite pencil and wood less charcoal pencil.
title : Kiss Daniel
#Sofa crooner.
Duration : over 72hours.

Need one for yourself? contact me ASAP. let's get you ARTsassinated

Facebook : Stephen Nevers Art.

IG : ........ can't remember jare. cheesy

#StephensArt
#SelfTaught
#BreatheArt

marvel1206, jacksparr0w127,Iamkashybaby, Trapqueen77.

good work baba how far na?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Inferno17:
In a long while, this is one of nairaland's post that has really touched my heart. OP you are hugely gifted and i pray that you go places with this talent of yours. But as FitnessDoctor rightly said, look for a way to sell yourself...

Need articles with original contents on your blog? Just email keminyekong@yahoo.com or call 08101338941.
Happy weekend Nairalanders...
Amen. Thank you bro. I'll work on your advice. grin
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by LordOfNaira: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
#Sofa crooner.

#StephensArt
#SelfTaught
#BreatheArt

I don't know but the face doesn't look much like Kiss's. When I covered the face and left the eyes, I saw you got the eyes perfectly. The hands raised, the dimple and the hair shows your pure genius. You can only get better.
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Tgold1:

good work baba how far na?
Oshey bro.
I dey o bro. you?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by wintersnow(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Oh my snow!can i c it?

Lol sure.. grin grin

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I don't know but the face doesn't look much like Kiss's. When I covered the face and left the eyes, I saw you got the eyes perfectly. The hands raised, the dimple and the hair shows your pure genius. You can only get better.
Thank you Bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by babamadiba(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
#Sofa crooner.

#StephensArt
#SelfTaught
#BreatheArt

na the hair, side burns n beards even trip me pass. on point like decimals.
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Oshey bro.
I dey o bro. you?
same baami.... you dey lag?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Abfinest007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
I need one like this
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Juhann(f): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
You missed me small!!!!!! Okay. okay. I didn't miss you one bit.

how are you today?
Really?!angry Okay. No problem.

I'm fine. You?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Slimszy: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
MYGRATEskillz:
Nice work buh every time I see em scale lines, Its a turn off!

How is it a turn off? There is no conventional means of making art.. grid doesn't add any spice to an piece of art. BTW... 80% professional artists use grid.. Grid doesnt doesn't soil the essence of an artwork
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by MexicanWolf: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
You can sell your works in this online art gallery http://wattcentral.com/art-gallery
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Slimszy: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Stephen.. Good job bro... keep working as you get better
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by justmenoni: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op, please draw airforce1
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Bahddo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
You tried. The hair is superb. The hands could have been better though.
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wow, Tobisteven, you're artistically gifted. I'm officially crushing on you. Keep it up, brother!
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Juhann:
Really?!angry Okay. No problem.

I'm fine. You?
I'm very very good.

why's she vexing? as if I didn't try to get in touch. I'm sure you've seen me around naira land sometimes. to Holla go just hard you
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tgold1:

same baami.... you dey lag?
I dey about 3hrs close to Lagos o. na On do I dey
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
babamadiba:
na the hair, side burns n beards even trip me pass. on point like decimals.
Lol Thank you bros.
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
I need one like this
Pm me bro. let's make you one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oniudele Gold's Live Speed Painting Of Ooni Of Ife / The Beauties Of Nature- (pics) / Adult Education 4 ARTS & GRAPHICS DESIGNERS: 08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.