Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB (12459 Views)

Students Protest Against JAMB / Over 300 Nigerian Institutions Kicked Against Jamb Cut Off Marks Set Their Own / JAMB: Creating A Valid E-mail Against JAMB Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2017
`
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by DavidEsq(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2017
AlbarNorth:
Hello guys, we've all witnessed the sheer injustice meted on us by JAMB. I'll be instituting a lawsuit against the body soon, please let's get in here and debate on making this work.
we've been treated look like defenceless insignificant scums with no rights whatsoever. it's time we do something about this.
Any suggestions regarding how to sail this Through is immensely welcomed.
What exactly is ur grievance against Jamb? State it in details, let's weigh ur cause of action.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by chuksdavid28(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
I wrote mine on 13th of May and Scored 245, Just yesterday i received a Text message from Jamb telling me that my exam has been rescheduled to 1st July, Am still confused here
hahahahahahaah# u done offend chief priest bros
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by ogashman(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2017
AlbarNorth:
Hello guys, we've all witnessed the sheer injustice meted on us by JAMB. I'll be instituting a lawsuit against the body soon, please let's get in here and debate on making this work.
we've been treated look like defenceless insignificant scums with no rights whatsoever. it's time we do something about this.

bro u gat my support. sue their sorry ass.the kind of injustice meted on students DAT jus wrote this yr's jamb is out of this world.

I myself paid for jamb regularization number since January and uptil now I ve not received my number. I'm at home now cos I missed nysc batch A.
went to their office at Abuja from Kaduna in April,the first ttime,no one gave me a listening ear.had to go back this last Thursday before they filed my complaints. I have spent a huge amount on trying to get my number.

talking abt jamb injustice on students... during my visits to their office at bwari abj,I met so many students with unresolved complaints. one of the students had invalid pin issue....do u know they told her there is nothing they could do abt DAT...she had to go buy another form(paying twice for same service ).

another incidence jus this last Thursday... wen I was there...I met a young man crying, shedding tears like a baby...I was bordered as to wat could have led to DAT..I went n asked him wat the problem was,and he told me that this is his sixth yr of writing jamb.now that's not the issue,the problem was that after the exams he saw n printed his result jus like any students who wrote jamb.he scored 236.to his surprise,after some days he went back to recheck his score,and wat he saw was no result yet.

he rushed down to jamb office to file his complaint and was told that the issue is not from jamb but from the CBT centre...that he should go to the centre.
now that raised a lot of questions: is it the responsibity of students to go rectify issues with CBT centre or JAMB's?
are jamb not the people that accredited the CBT centres in which case they ve the right to summon them if need be?

so bro,I'm in support... people do things and get away with them because they feel we re helpless. in sane climes things like this don't happen.I believe if these students were to be children of the high n mighty in the society their cases would ve been looked into.

so sue them and make sure u claim millions in damages.it will serve as a deterrent to the jamb registrar and his team of incompetent staff.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2017
chuksdavid28:

hahahahahahaah# u done offend chief priest bros
LOL, nna ehh my Guy the thing weak me die! Lol, i come check my result again and em don withdraw am, No shaking sha, my confidence in Gods Grace and Mercy still dey full, so any how em want am, i go still make am
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by PurestBoy(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Almost new Motorola Moto G3, 2gb ram, 16gb, Android 6.0, accessories and original box. Location: Ibadan. zero8zero57358636
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Unimaginable123: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Tifee07:

Yes, am I support. How will the board go ahead and conduct exam for 7days, huh? It's called UTME, Unified.... Which means it's expected to be conducted once. I think the board should be able to answer that in the court of law.
Thank you.
u got it wrong. The unified is because the exam is used for university, poly and COE admissions. Unlike before that they used to conduct university exam separate from that of poly and COE.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Unimaginable123: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
I wrote mine on 13th of May and Scored 245, Just yesterday i received a Text message from Jamb telling me that my exam has been rescheduled to 1st July, Am still confused here
Na waoh. This is serious. Go to JAMB office and clarify
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by bravesoul247(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
AlbarNorth:
I'm solidly behind you bro. Infact let's talk on how to go about it. @bravesoul24 is my handle. Follow me and dm me.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Na waoh. This is serious. Go to JAMB office and clarify
i will do that on Monday! Am beginning to regret not printing out the result then, that would serve as an evidence
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Lankyannie(f): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2017
vargasvictory:
You should, the news coming out from there is horrific

There are are talks even some people who got their results are to rewrite, that's not putting the whole stress into consideration

They send their children abroad and want to frustrate others'
my dear can you imagine such incompetent act?
have seen my result and I managed to get 186 despite all the challenges I faced that day, was surprised when I saw a message from jamb yesterday telling me that I have been rescheduled to write my exam on 1st July. was surprised when I checked my result online and the told me that I have no result yet.
JAMB is just frustrating
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Lankyannie:
my dear can you imagine such incompetent act?
have seen my result and I managed to get 186 despite all the challenges I faced that day, was surprised when I saw a message from jamb yesterday telling me that I have been rescheduled to write my exam on 1st July. was surprised when I checked my result online and the told me that I have no result yet.
JAMB is just frustrating

Where did you write?
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Lankyannie(f): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
vargasvictory:

Where did you write?
temple gate poly aba
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Lankyannie:
temple gate poly aba

It's a shame. Nigerian education sector is in the gutter, Maybe your centre was blacklisted. Don't give up yeah? Truss you can do even better this time
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by joinnow: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Kentura:
sue them on what ground?!
yes u can sue for negligence and incompetence and compenseted for loss of productive time
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by hardbody: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2017
AlbarNorth:

Go ahead and Sue for whatever injustice you feel, but be sure to change your name before re-writing JAMB. You will never gain admission on your old name. You can take this assurance to the bank

But more seriously you can gather your colleagues and bring a class action against the body. All the best.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by KingsArome(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
ogashman:

bro u gat my support. sue their sorry ass.the kind of injustice meted on students DAT jus wrote this yr's jamb is out of this world.

I myself paid for jamb regularization number since January and uptil now I ve not received my number. I'm at home now cos I missed nysc batch A.
went to their office at Abuja from Kaduna in April,the first ttime,no one gave me a listening ear.had to go back this last Thursday before they filed my complaints. I have spent a huge amount on trying to get my number.

talking abt jamb injustice on students... during my visits to their office at bwari abj,I met so many students with unresolved complaints. one of the students had invalid pin issue....do u know they told her there is nothing they could do abt DAT...she had to go buy another form(paying twice for same service ).

another incidence jus this last Thursday... wen I was there...I met a young man crying, shedding tears like a baby...I was bordered as to wat could have led to DAT..I went n asked him wat the problem was,and he told me that this is his sixth yr of writing jamb.now that's not the issue,the problem was that after the exams he saw n printed his result jus like any students who wrote jamb.he scored 236.to his surprise,after some days he went back to recheck his score,and wat he saw was no result yet.

he rushed down to jamb office to file his complaint and was told that the issue is not from jamb but from the CBT centre...that he should go to the centre.
now that raised a lot of questions: is it the responsibity of students to go rectify issues with CBT centre or JAMB's?
are jamb not the people that accredited the CBT centres in which case they ve the right to summon them if need be?

so bro,I'm in support... people do things and get away with them because they feel we re helpless. in sane climes things like this don't happen.I believe if these students were to be children of the high n mighty in the society their cases would ve been looked into.

so sue them and make sure u claim millions in damages.it will serve as a deterrent to the jamb registrar and his team of incompetent staff.

Talking about your JAMB regularization, what procedure did you take for doing it?, state it let me help, you might have use the wrong procedure while you blame JAMB for your misunderstanding
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
AlbarNorth:

If you have money talk to me.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by ogashman(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
KingsArome:

Talking about your JAMB regularization, what procedure did you take for doing it?, state it let me help, you might have use the wrong procedure while you blame JAMB for your misunderstanding

I used the normal procedure.
first, I created my jamb acct,then paid the #10000 online. I clicked on late registration and supplied all my personal and school info,after which I submitted my application. I printed the payment slip and the regularization slip which were duely signed and submitted to jamb zonal office at minna.

dats all
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by OlaSammie: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
SirGoldEjike:

Seriously shocked shocked
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Dmec(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
AlbarNorth:
THIS GUY IS A FRAUD STAR
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by SirGoldEjike(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
OlaSammie:

Seriously shocked shocked
Yes
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by narttis1: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
hedonistic:
Impressive use of English and mental clarity for a secondary school leaver. I know numerous university graduates who are nowhere near this level.

The sad thing is that the best always get left out of the system (admission slots, job slots, etc.) while barely qualified nincompoops are given precedence. That's the tragedy of this bloody zoo called Nigeria. That's why things never work here.

Impressive use of the English language is not a measurement for intelligence.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Lankyannie(f): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
vargasvictory:

It's a shame. Nigerian education sector is in the gutter, Maybe your centre was blacklisted. Don't give up yeah? Truss you can do even better this time
yea it was among the centers sanctioned by jamb and I was very happy when I saw it cus that school made us suffer on the day of our exam.
thanks alot dear
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lankyannie:
yea it was among the centers sanctioned by jamb and I was very happy when I saw it cus that school made us suffer on the day of our exam.
thanks alot dear

Sorry about that. You're from Abia I guess?
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by hedonistic: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
narttis1:

Impressive use of the English language is not a measurement for intelligence.
And neither is poor use of English - for someone supposedly educated in an English speaking country,; whose own official language is English! You can't be educated in an English speaking country, and yet speak and write the language like a plebeian simpleton. I wonder how you can prove your so-called intelligence if you can't organise your thoughts clearly and present/express your ideas effectively.

I hate it when you people make silly excuses for mediocres and misfits in this messed up zoo of a country.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by chuksdavid28(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
LOL, nna ehh my Guy the thing weak me die! Lol, i come check my result again and em don withdraw am, No shaking sha, my confidence in Gods Grace and Mercy still dey full, so any how em want am, i go still make am
normal level...with God everything is possible
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Don't make a mistake to rewrite that exam until you seek a lawyer's advice. That invite itself is illegal. Appeal to the Senate ASAP.
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by KingsArome(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ogashman:

I used the normal procedure.
first, I created my jamb acct,then paid the #10000 online. I clicked on late registration and supplied all my personal and school info,after which I submitted my application. I printed the payment slip and the regularization slip which were duely signed and submitted to jamb zonal office at minna.

dats all

Here in unibuja, we dont go to Jamb office, we submit the jamb regularization to our HOD with a letter requesting for JAMB regularization, our HOD then take it to the V.C for approval, all things is done within two week...then we go to JAMB site for our JAMB status, it very simple nd stress free.

i think the fault is from your institution not JAMB
Re: I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kessykelly:
Don't make a mistake to rewrite that exam until you seek a lawyer's advice. That invite itself is illegal. Appeal to the Senate ASAP.
Yes thats the right thing to do, but them i have no evidence at hand to validate my claim, i didnt print out the result. How do i make the appeal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Admission Info. / Nabteb Result Out? / Latest On ASUU Strike: FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike – Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.