Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Plab Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plab Visa (1443 Views)

Please House,as A Medical Doctor,should I Go The Uk Plab Way Or Madters In Usa? / Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Plab Visa by sijjie(m): 5:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Good morning guys
Please I need clarifications on this.
Am applying for a PLAB visa to write my PLAB exam in the UK( Manchester)
My uncle is opting to sponsor my flight to and from the Uk but he is based in London and He has sent all supporting documents to that effect.
Can I decide to stay with a cousin (he is married ) in Manchester for the period of exams? (He too has sent a letter with his utility bill and tenancy agreement ).
Is it safe to put his name and address in the section talking about where am staying in the UK
Re: Plab Visa by justwise(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2017

(1)

Hue Car Rental With Driver / Us Embassy Clarifies Recruitment Of Foreign Medical Staff / 2.0 GPA Colleges: A List Of Colleges Accepting Low CGPA For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.