Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares (503 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares by adioolayi(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose , on Friday in Ado - Ekiti , declared himself as the next President of Nigeria .

The governor – a member of the Peoples Democratic Party – boasted that he and his party have the attributes to wrest power from the President Muhammadu Buhari- led All Progressives Congress in 2019 .
He also boasted that former governors Segun Oni and Kayode Fayemi would fail if they contest the 2018 governorship election in the state .

According to him , neither of the two performed to an admirable level that would make the residents of Ekiti State give them a second chance like he was given .
The governor spoke at a meeting with political office holders at the Government House , Ado - Ekiti, where he also inspected Osoko Political Institute Centre .

He said , “ Just because Ayo Fayose has won a second term to become Governor of Ekiti State , some people also think they can come back now, but I want to tell them that it is not possible . I am the man wholeheartedly loved by Ekiti people because of the many developmental projects that have brought great infrastructural and developmental advancement to Ekiti State .
“ If you go around Ekiti State , you will see my handiwork dotting every nook and cranny of the state . This is why I am the man who every Ekiti person will follow in 2018 . ”

Fayose said he had the penchant for taking powers from people having defeated two former governors (Niyi Adebayo and Fayemi) in governorship elections .
“ I have a penchant for taking powers ; that one in Buhari’ s hand. I will take it . I ’ m going straight to that (Presidential ) Villa . I ’ m the next President .
“ I want to be the next President of Nigeria . My own won’ t be this change that has brought nothing , we are going to represent the people well and tell them the truth . ”

Fayose said a public rally to celebrate three years of the election of June 21 , 2014 , which brought him to office, would hold next Wednesday , to serve as a show of force to intimidate his opponents.

http://punchng.com/im-nigerias-next-president-fayose-declares/

cc; mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares by fotadmowmend(m): 6:33am On Jun 17, 2017
In his mind
Re: I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2017
OK
Re: I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares by jay2pee(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2017
That is if there would be a NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares by smartty68(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2017
N
Re: I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares by joladoyin(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I’m Nigeria’s Next President, Fayose Declares by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2017

(1)

We Will Soon Make Hausa Nigeria's Official Language - Twitter User / Meet The Youngest Ever LGA Chairmanship Aspirant In Nigeria / Insecurity: Akwa Ibom State, Slipping Off Beyond The Red Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.