Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

“I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... (1061 Views)

Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by mosiah500: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Being overcome by emotion was the least thing anyone would expect from someone, who lived in his own world with a larger than life image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSrgs8UmJ0Y
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by AntiWailer: 6:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Fo0lish eediot and sense for entitlements.
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by smartty68(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Who gives a f*ck whether he lives or die angry
Just tired of Evans news trending on NairaLand every single day undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by Syphax(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2017
G
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by LionDeLeo: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Who told you you can just die like that after wreaking unbearable havoc on many households?

Evans, you deserve to be fleeced alive and dragged on the ground by a rope tied to a vehicle until your very last breath and your stinking corpse fed to vultures.

Wicked flat headed devil incarnate.

2 Likes

Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by brandonobi(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2017
i don't get, with all the wahala he has caused for people, it is ordinary humiliation that he's crying about.

3 Likes

Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2017
live... you must
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by jaychubi: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2017
He shld be made to die a painful n slow death

Put a red hot iron on his body once daily angry angry angry
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by pressplay411(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Eyya I feel his pain. He's probably a chief in his village, a member of the board of directors in a company and worse still a deacon in his church, imagine the dissppointment. Cos trust 9ja we love to celebrate wealth never questioning its source.

1 Like

Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by IdeyFindWife: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:
Eyya I feel his pain. He's probably a chief in his village, a member of the board of directors in a company and worse still a deacon in his church, imagine the dissppointment. Cos trust 9ja we love to celebrate wealth never questioning its source.

Dis wan?!

Forget, dis one na original ogbonge "ChopAlone" Evans: MD/CEO of Evans Int'l Kidnappers Nigeria Ltd!

E nor know where hin papa dey, nor send him broda, no befriend neighbors; him no even Wey go church!

Na stinginess go first kill am inside cell! Abi, why do u think NPF keep am for common-criminal cell? Because, he nor even ever settle' dem too.

So, you see, the thunder wey wan fire am, na stinginess e first take start!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by Caustics: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Sad. He should be made to suffer before they dispose of him.
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by 9itewolf(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
I say giv am death.........bt mak am slow grin grin
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
And a YouTube voice both had to say it for him? Bloggers and lies
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2017
rest in pieces in advance
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by Olaolufred(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Another coward jew.
developer of foreign economies.
So black jews are chickens
Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by Justuceleague2: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) / Ozubulu Massacre ...the Hidden Truth Revealed / Cannibal Arrested While Preparing ‘pepper’ Soup With Human Intestines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.