Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (86884 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Unclerukus: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
tohbeekty:
Definitely, he'll be forgiven..... But, he'll have to deal with the consequences... .
No sinner will go unpunished.. Shikenah!!!!!!!!!
Forgiven wetin? Do you think this is the children's version of police and thief? Guy is in big trouble, can't bail himself out with bribe because, his victims are rich people who'll see the end of it.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by kikilove(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not God so I can't say I hold anything against the woman and her kids. Her husband was the head of the house and should take responsibility for whatever he has dragged his family into. I know how much my wife could blindly follow me in love and in loyalty in anything I chose to do. She is a victim of marriage love and loyalty. Blame the Man. How many women out there can go reporting their husbands to the law when you don't have a quarrel? A woman can only keep praying that God changes her husband. How about if she was living in fear of being killed by the Man and her kids fate? Married Men with control of their homes will definitely see things differently from kids who just want to make comment.
very very sensible comment I agree with u hundred percent
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Glad you now feel what the families he kidnapped felt. Crocodile tears, rubbish.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by simplycarro: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
ejo.r ab.eg make in.a forgive the man because I can't stand the agony these innocent kids are subjected to with this development.

Sarathifki theif he is a free man today

Tifnubu is a serial thief but he is in bourdilion enjoying his loot

Atifku stole but he is also enjoying his loot

Even me typing and the persons reading have in one way or the others commuted sin before. sin is sin and there are no bigger sins.

Please forgive them and for Evans, he should serve 38 years in jail

Kidnapping in Lagos attracts the death sentence, he will be killed ans nothing you people can do about that

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Unclerukus: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm....not a proud man...one pair sandals for the longest ... only owned a Hilux, a Grand Cherokee and a SUV!....she funny!
She's really dumb, she probably didn't read her husband's confessions. Funny part was that she replaced the name 2017 Range rover sport with SUV, thinking it's still modest.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Unclerukus: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
FemiEddy:
No one commenting here was kidnapped by Evans, but Nigerians too dey create problems for ourselves, all I see in dat pic is dose kids, the real thief and kidnappers are our politicians, dey deal with billions of dollars and nothing happens, I pray God have mercy on those kids and deir father should not be sentenced to death, I pray, because even if dey sentence him to death, Kidnappers won't seize to exist in a Country like Nigeria, I just don't want him sentenced to death, life imprisonment is even better cos anything can happen anytime, just for dose kids, May God have mercy
My friend, just because politicians steal doesn't mean we should be lenient or dismissive of crimes around us. That will be the final nail to the coffin as they'll be lawlessness. He has to pay according to the law. Both my Dad and sibling had been victims of kidnap, you wouldn't know how it feels, the pain it causes is like death.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Unclerukus:
My friend, just because politicians steal doesn't mean we should be lenient or dismissive of crimes around us. That will be the final nail to the coffin as they'll be lawlessness. He has to pay according to the law. Both my Dad and sibling had been victims of kidnap, you wouldn't know how it feels, the pain it causes is like death.

Who never see am, nogo fiti know am.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by April4th(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Laughing so hard, after reading all the comments. All I can say is salute to the king of kidnappers, ur day of reckoning is at hand....

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Opajyde: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Madam,woe betide you and your children trained with illicit money.What will Lagos State Governor see you for?

You are a shame to womanhood because you are very much aware of what your husband does for living but you chosed keep mute.

Your husband is not rich and you guys lives in a mansion situated at Magodo for that matter.You need to pray fervently, so vengeance should not be taken on your offsprings,otherwise I doubt those children can bring happiness to you.

For evans,he will spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
sekem:

Do you like it?
yea taste great before i eventually rammed her to coma
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by sekem: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
yea taste great before i eventually rammed her to coma

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
sekem:

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
yes wouldn't mind same for your mother
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by stagger: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm, what can I say?

I don't understand this woman. You mean you had three expensive cars, and N20m was sent to furnish a house and you could not ask yoru husband how he came by those funds? Even my wife and mum periodically ask me questions about my businesses and I am an open book. I cannot put my family through what I am reading in that interview. Shocking!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by sekem: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
yes wouldn't mind same for your mother

Hmm

You do old women too?

Are you that cursed?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Trump4ril: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
I bin dey follow this matter small small but i gas talk now.

The wife is simply a liar and partner in crime.i dont believe the wife at all.
I read somewhere that the wife go and pick the ransom paid some times. I dont know how truthful that statement is.

Let the full law on kidnapping be applied in the case.
I know Magodo, it is not ajegunle, agege, ikorodu, mushin, abule egba or other moderate or not too expensive part of Lagos.
in Nigeria, the minimum wage is still N18K, then someone who owns a Toyota hilux, Grand cherokee and suv , 3cars in this Apc era is not wealthy
Do you know the value of those phones found in his possession? You lived with a man, till you gave birth to 5 children, you travel to Ghana and SA at will, yoĆ¹ dont know his source of income. ?.....
That house in magodo alone is valued at N130m
This people should park well.He has over 100 proxy registered sim cards , cctv and two John holt sound proof generators, bhe lived like a king.
The wife is only complicating the whole thing.Her story doesnt add up..
In Nigeria , where university graduates earn 30k in some companies, driving 3 big cars in Nigeria means you are buoyant financially.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
simplycarro:
He is a dead man already

Stop judging and condemning your fellow man. We all need the mercy of God.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by SteveMarvic: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Yes, he should be freed. If the federal govt can free bokoharam commanders by swapping them with the kidnapped chibok girls why can't they free him. #FREEEVANS
are you okay? undecided
FromZeroToHero:
Yes, he should be freed. If the federal govt can free bokoharam commanders by swapping them with the kidnapped chibok girls why can't they free him. #FREEEVANS
are you okay?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by emeraldknytt(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Opajyde:
Madam,woe betide you and your children trained with illicit money.What will Lagos State Governor see you for?

You are a shame to womanhood because you are very much aware of what your husband does for living but you chosed keep mute.

Your husband is not rich and you guys lives in a mansion situated at Magodo for that matter.You need to pray fervently, so vengeance should not be taken on your offsprings,otherwise I doubt those children can bring happiness to you.

For evans,he will spend the rest of his life behind bars.
I plead with you to leave the children out of this, the innocent has to be spared of any consequence or allegation. As for the woman, it only takes a few clicks on Nairaland website to know the Nigerian's perception.... A kingpin Kidnapper isn't a groundnut thief oo... Unbiased judgement must be passed.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Sciendo: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dat Evans of a man is very stupid to av dragged his family into des mess. Why not do d time alone so dat ur wife will take care of it kids, even if she is ur accomplice. Who will take care of d kids now if des woman is also found guiltywhich am 99.9% she is
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by gawu1: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
I dont pity any kidnapper 2 of my uncles was killed by them in anambra state 1 in nkpor the other 1 in ifite dunu shortening my family members
Why should one pity any criminal?
My brother's wife and one of her daughters were taken by kidnappers one night almost one and half year ago. We have not seen their corpses nor have we hear anything about them since them. No one can tell whether they are still alive or not. They had demanded 100m at early stage, but in the process of bargaining they seized communications just after 3 weeks. The securitymen have combed everywhere with no successs even a little. The pains would have gone by now if we actually know they are deceased, at least.
So every one calling for compassion for this kind criminal must have not being their victim before and does not know the anguish involves.
That man, Evans must be served with justice he deserves with alacrity.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lol..very stupid ..he doesn't know what he's doing

And he dey collect million dollar for ransom and e deg flex better

Who ever wan use juju on me pls should Jus be like Evans own abeg grin
Make I no no wetin I dey do and make I dey ces money
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by buoye1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
ElDadd:

Naa.
You used his picture
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by gawu1: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smooyis:

My brother's wife and one of her
daughters were taken by kidnappers
one night almost one and half year ago. We have not seen their corpses nor have we hear anything about them since them. No one can tell whether they are still alive or not. They had demanded 100m at early stage, but in the process of bargaining they seized communications just after 3 weeks. The securitymen have combed everywhere with no successs even a little. The pains would have gone by now if we actually know they are deceased, at least.
So every one calling for compassion for
this kind criminal must have not being
their victim before and does not know the anguish involves.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by BrainBox076(f): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by gawu1: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Unclerukus:
one night almost one and half year ago. We have not seen their corpses nor have we hear anything about them since them. No one can tell whether they are still alive or not. They had demanded 100m at early stage, but in the process of bargaining they seized communications just after 3 weeks. The securitymen have combed everywhere with no successs even a little. The pains would have gone by now if we actually know they are deceased, at least.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by gawu1: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
Ecc 8:17 Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek [it] out, yet he shall not find [it]; yea further; though a wise [man] think to know [it], yet shall he not be able to find [it].
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Originalsly: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Unclerukus:
She's really dumb, she probably didn't read her husband's confessions. Funny part was that she replaced the name 2017 Range rover sport with SUV, thinking it's still modest.
Hmmm.....I was wondering why she said Grand Cherokee and a SUV as if Grand Cherokee is not a SUV!...smart woman...well...that's what she thinks!
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Oluwasinayomi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] what a plenty a plenty epistle? He loves reading Psalms 23... SMH. kwantinu..
In another news... see what happens when you want to always have your way....

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by gawu1: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
MDG007:
i dont support crime of any sort.
but from what I read he didn't kill anyone.
let's look it from this angle....he's a crusader to me because he didn't really spend the money on himself. he donated to orphanage homes and so on.
he's in the media now because he's no a politician
what about those politician who are embezzling our funds. they need to be convicted as well .
crime started from our leaders so we are playing it .
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by Missfads(f): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by simplycarro: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smooyis:

You are ibo
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by deebrain(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2017
I understand what this woman is going through (if it's the truth though).

Many of the "disciplined" men have a very dark secret.

The day I knew my late dad was into a dangerous cult, e be like say make ground open.

This is the same person that thought me the Bible and most of all the principles guiding my life. So you can imagine after swearing he could not hurt a fly.

So yes, law must take its course, but all this bashing on the woman is not necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.