Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) (54342 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by iamphill: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
ThankGod he's not an Igbo guy

Rivers people said they r not Igbo

Aluu n crime r like me n.....

Why is it so hard for people like you to read and comprehend before spewing gibberish............

The suspect, a native of Isi- Ala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State, narrated that his victim (Ngozi ) was her widowed landlady and added that they had been in a deep relationship since the demise of her husband.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by billyG(m): 12:55am On Jun 18, 2017
igbo & crime are like5 & 6 where that zuma pic sef.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ugochukwu Arugo a murderer, Ngozi Igwe a confirmed adulterer all biafuro citizens.

Criminals.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by noziz(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Igbos with their wickedness undecided
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by flowbjones(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2017
cassidy1996:
shut up

Ote p nni sha. Why match p?
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Perezino: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2017
Dumb ass,the killer said he went to marry in his village in IMO state,u're here mumulizing ursef abt him being from Rivers...

Homeboiy:
ThankGod he's not an Igbo guy

Rivers people said they r not Igbo

Aluu n crime r like me n.....
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by joenor(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Smile.
9jakohai:

Good evening.

It is sad when people excuse tribal bigotry.

You may think something is wrong with me, but I swear that until the day I die, I will oppose all forms of tribal, racial and other forms of bigotry with all my heart, and I will continue to call out those who do such things.

What is wrong is wrong....and if I stand on the side of what is right....then Iknow I have at least lit a candle in this dark world.

I stand proudly by my post. We must not repeat the mistakes of the past.
Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:

No he is one of those Igbos that went to develop River state, but on getting there he found out that river state is already developed which made him to start developing a widow.

I hope he will continue the development program in Prison
Omo irankiran, stop attacking people's comment every time you post.

Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by james1(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2020
.... In other news he will pay for his foolishness;why did he not move house before marrying?why did he not discontinue the affair before marriage?why did he not carry his landlady along since he want to continue the relationship?he expects his landlady not to be jealous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High / Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.