Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) (1364 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans’ wife and children are crying for Nigerians to have mercy on them and spare their father’s life after all the evil he unleashed on the Nigerians he kidnapped and made to pay millions as ransom despite their own families’ cries and tears.

In a tell-all confession she shared earlier on, Uche said she never knew her husband was into crime. She claims he took part in their daily prayers and always prayed Psalm 23. She never knew he was rich, not to talk of being a billionaire and that the highest amount of money he ever gave her was N200,000.

Mrs Uchenna Onwuamadike, Evans' wife also revealed she collapsed when she read online about her husband's crime. When she regained conciousness, she called her kids to inform them what she just read about their father.

Since then, she hasn't eaten, she's still in shock.

Our children could not believe what they were reading about their father. They are saying that he cannot do all the things they said he did. In fact, while we were in Nigeria, he had never slept outside our house.

My children were crying when they saw his bloody eyes and swollen face. Our condition was worsened when I saw my picture with him and our children on the face book. I don’t know where they got it. I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money.

I feel very bad because I did not know if he was doing all these or not. Even if he was into all these, why did he not stop because of me and his children? All the time when we pray, he used to promise God that he would tell Him his story later in life. He reads psalm 23 a lot.

Even his phone, he sets alarm for 12 noon to read psalm 23. He took part in our daily prayers in the morning, evening and night. He used to lead us in prayers.

We attend Anglican Church. He has never given them money to show off. We used to give N5000 or N10,000 and the highest we have given so far was N50,000 when we baptised one of our children.

I am appealing to the powers that be to spare his life (crying), as I speak now, I am kneeling down with my children, crying and begging for forgiveness. Have mercy on us.

He did not know what he was doing. He did not know what came over him. I am ready to come back to Nigeria and plead on his behalf. What I am reading in the news is shocking.

Though, I have not heard that he killed anybody but all those he injured or took their money should please forgive him because of me and my children. They should kindly forgive him, he will repent. God knows I will not be alive and see my husband doing bad thing and keep quiet.

All his wealth should be sold off and given to his victims. Evans is a good man.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/see-photos-evans-wife-children-crying.html

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by stephleena(f): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
so sad
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Lisaflex(f): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
She even took a selfie of dem cryin grin....I pity d kids tho
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
booked
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Really

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by almsofgold: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cry me a river cry
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
aahhhh won tii arresti daddy
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Lisaflex(f): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
so sad

So u had d guts 2 grab my "ftc" angry ...Issorai
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Another
Day
Another
Tory.

This
Guy
Film
Go
Sweet
O!

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Mcsteamy1429: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
This people are not crious ooo...them never hear of Karma,Na by wailing?...Mr Evans done kidnap finish them no open mouth...now that he's been arrested problem...make she pack one side..before I kidnap her daughter
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Papiikush: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
His wife should be arrested and locked up. She is an accomplice
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
d wife is a crook...so she take selfie while crying?...is ok
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by temitope277(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
dont cry me river madam
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by AHCB: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
"Evil to those who do evil".
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by AHCB: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
His wife should be arrested and locked up. She is an accomplice
Yes! For not reporting her husband's clandestine activities to the police.

But why should she? It's not her family members that got kidnapped.

After enjoying all the ransom, she's now crying. Yeye. Who no no say some women ready marry Satan, as long as e get money. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
I only pity the innocent kids. The wife should be locked up as well.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
bia woman that crocodile tears of yours will not help you, better hide because I will kidnap you and your children and demand for my own share of $1m ransom each... see this woman ooo.... what of the 20m Evana sent to you b4 his arrest, if you like cry ocean your husband is going for permanent vacation in kiri kiri .... he is a greedy fellow, despite all this ransom he collected E no do him ? I must get my own loot from Evans kilode .... look at that one hiding his face , the little upcoming kidnappers by the side, see as he no won follow his siblings partake in the crying competition. NPF should watch him closely because blood never lies, might took after the father in more fashionable way tufiakwa
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
The thunder that will fire that woman is still gyming.... I'm very sure she knew about her husbands extracurricular activities....
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
I feel for the innocent kids. Their father just ruined their lives before it actually began cry cry cry
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And Children Cry For Mercy (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
you and ur children will rot in prison. who WillL cry for those people that ur husband has made orphan, widow and widower. say no to crime

Rkelly Had Sex With A 16yr Old Girl, Watched As Another Man Do The Same To Her / See What People Gathered To Watch , God For Bid I Can't / Police Forestalls Attack On Popular Edo Market, Kill 2 (Pixs)