Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) (38720 Views)

AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
8 years? shocked

They are already married na, they just don't know it.

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by condomuser: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
The girl don get belle now them don organise marriage in the guy's absence (Bluetooth marriage) ok oooo undecided
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
gift01:
Happy Married Life Ken. By the way, Omeruo is 23 and wedding his girlfriend of 8years. That means they started dating when he was 15. How old was(is) the bae?
football age is 23 and his real age is 38
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by lovethchioma(f): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

my guy don't fúck her before
And so what? behaving like a kid... abeg go and borrow sense.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Sleezwizz: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

And so? Make we go fry beans?

Wetin be your problem
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by siloXIX(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
shey we a know say she senior the babe. Brother started dating d girl @ Age 15. The bar self go dey 20 years.

I no talk sha
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by okomile(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amebo

Elnino4ladies:

SMH
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by miqos02(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shout out to the numerous men who helped Kenneth Omeruo change her gearbox oil for those 8years....

what if she is still a vir.....g......

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by MrIcredible: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

Wow
Thought I was the only one...
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
sweet black love. HML to them.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by woodmood: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
gift01:
Happy Married Life Ken. By the way, Omeruo is 23 and wedding his girlfriend of 8years. That means they started dating when he was 15. How old was(is) the bae?

very good observation.
That is why they say, if lie due ahead for 20 years, na one day truth go catch am for road.
with simple arithmetic now, it is clear what age range omeruo belongs to.

for those that can remember, a similar calculation gave out Samson siasia.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Icon4s:
OK 8years.

Meaning since after Kenneth's exploits at Nigeria 2009 U17 WC.

Meanwhile she sef go dey form "I loved him even when he was nobody".

But Kenno what happened to your once closeness with Assisat Oshoala?

Notice the bold quotes, na bloggers take that story drive traffic to their site as usual.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by oodua1stson: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
After he don fvck Lilian esoro taya grin grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

So what? BTW, make sure you marry a virgin. Afo Anu.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by chiscodedon(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wow The bae fine..but thought initially he was dating Asisat Oshola
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Edopesin: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
chiscodedon:
Wow The bae fine..but thought initially he was dating Asisat Oshola
He Can Nor Marry A Guy Na grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
gift01:
football age you say. He has a younger sis who is serving now and currently 23. we all attended the same secondary including Kenneth and I used to be close to his sisters while at GSS Gwarinpa Abuja.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by zonax(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
martolux:
liar!

He might not be.
She was and still is my friend from ESUT. (FANNS).

BUT FOR THE FUCKING ISS,I DON'T KNOW. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND SHE'S HOMELY.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by GreatHorizon: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
What happened to Asisat Oshoalo? angry angry angry angry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by socr: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

e no fair oo
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Crestedguy4real: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

and so,your mama nah v when your papa marry her
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Missfads(f): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Congratulations to them

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Realzikkist(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

my guy DON'T fúck her before
broke guy,come close............oya recieve sense
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Dainikel(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
I actually thought he & Asisat would walk down the isle
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by no1madman(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shout out to the numerous men who helped Kenneth Omeruo change her gearbox oil for those 8years....

I don't kiss and tell. . .
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
I no DT girl for esut

Whistle blower! Aproko Nigeria Limited, where is your trophy abi na prize money? Dem go dey run mouth upandan like tap embarassed embarassed
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Atleast she's younger than Lilian Esoro....
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Ohcanada(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chioma Nnamani.......One of the best choir singers in CENSERS CHURCH.

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) by Ohcanada(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
kennygee:

Just look at you.

Na your type dey end up with borehole.
What do you mean by borehole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Buys £250,000 Ferrari To Celebrate Child’s Birth (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.