₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,820 members, 3,972,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 03:44 PM

I Saw A Vision About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw A Vision About Nigeria (774 Views)

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) / When Abakaliki Children Saw A White Girl For The First Time This Happened! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17
I saw a vision in 2015, I saw Nigeria as a shapeless ship sailing, but the strong wave kept pushing the ship around for sometime until it sank and sank completely. After sometime, a new ship emerged, well structured, fine and very massive. This time, it started to head a different direction. I saw people on a Carton colour uniform rejoicing and jubilating. I saw others in a place like a stage, they were like spectators and they were also jubilating. The real change is coming soon!

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by christaddicted: 2:49pm On Jun 17
This is true! Very true.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07
This vision shall surely come to pass.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07
This vision shall come to pass. Take note people.
Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07
Indeed you have seen well..

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Running204(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07
We need a well restructured Nigeria or Nigeria as an entity should be divided. Viva Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by janellemonae: 12:35pm On Dec 07
Nigeria will surely divide in my lifetime. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07
Running204:
We need a well restructured Nigeria or Nigeria as an entity should be divided. Viva Biafra!

I think it will be restructured full time. Might still break up anyway.
Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:57pm On Dec 07
Oracle16:

I think it will be restructured full time. Might still break up anyway.

How will Nigeria be restrctured when most of the North are against it?

How will anyone convince the North to give up Oil money?

Not possible
Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07
gidgiddy:

How will Nigeria be restrctured when most of the North are against it?

How will anyone convince the North to give up Oil money?

Not possible

It's not about what the North wants, it's about the will of God. Besides, the North is not as powerful as you think, they have been backed by the UK and the Yorubas. Aside the backup they have enjoyed, the north is just very very weak, I mean seriously weak. That's why they resort to violence in tackling issues. Even just one state in the south can handle the entire north (this is not an insult but the truth). Meanwhile, there are reasonable Northerners that are not against restructuring, especially the other part of the North. Watch and see what happens.
Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Duru1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07
Oracle16:
I saw a vision in 2015, I saw Nigeria as a shapeless ship sailing, but the strong wave kept pushing the ship around for sometime until it sank and sank completely. After sometime, new ships emerged, well structured, fine and very massive. This time, it started to head a different direction. I saw people on a Carton colour uniform rejoicing and jubilating. I saw others in a place like a stage, they were like spectators and they were also jubilating. The real change is coming soon!

You have a mere nightmare not a vision without the edited part of the post.
Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Dec 07
Oracle16:

It's not about what the North wants, it's about the will of God. Besides, the North is not as powerful as you think, they have been backed by the UK and the Yorubas. Aside the backup they have enjoyed, the north is just very very weak, I mean seriously weak. That's why they resort to violence in tackling issues. Even just one state in the south can handle the entire north (this is not an insult but the truth). Meanwhile, there are reasonable Northerners that are not against restructuring, especially the other part of the North. Watch and see what happens.

Dont bring God into this. This is about the reality on the ground regarding restructuring. To restructure Nigeria, the constitution must be changed, to change the constitution, you have to go to national assembly. At the national assembly, you need a 2 thirds (67%)majority vote to change the constitution.

The national assembly, the North controlls 60% of the members.

So what magic will anyone do to get restructuring? Not possible.

The only choice people have is to either accept Nigeria the way it is or become an 'Nnamdi Kanu'

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by sincerlyyo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07
Oracle16:
I saw a vision in 2015, I saw Nigeria as a shapeless ship sailing, but the strong wave kept pushing the ship around for sometime until it sank and sank completely. After sometime, a new ship emerged, well structured, fine and very massive. This time, it started to head a different direction. I saw people on a Carton colour uniform rejoicing and jubilating. I saw others in a place like a stage, they were like spectators and they were also jubilating. The real change is coming soon!

Was it before or after the general elections 2015?
I guess its before, because the sunk ship was the PDP
Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 1:11am On Dec 08
sincerlyyo:

Was it before or after the general elections 2015?
I guess its before, because the sunk ship was the PDP

After
Re: I Saw A Vision About Nigeria by Oracle16(m): 1:12am On Dec 08
gidgiddy:

Dont bring God into this. This is about the reality on the ground regarding restructuring. To restructure Nigeria, the constitution must be changed, to change the constitution, you have to go to national assembly. At the national assembly, you need a 2 thirds (67%)majority vote to change the constitution.

The national assembly, the North controlls 60% of the members.

So what magic will anyone do to get restructuring? Not possible.

The only choice people have is to either accept Nigeria the way it is or become an 'Nnamdi Kanu'

Just watch and see.

(0) (Reply)

Femi Kayode - APC Photoshoot With Buhari Is Fake,buhari Is A Living Corpse / Why I Believe Igbos Are Related To The Biblical Hebrews / New Kogi Head Of Service Retired By The Governor, 72 Hours After Being Appointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.