Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) (12419 Views)

Chinese Students In Australia Are Being Scammed To Fake Their Kidnap For Ransom / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please Help me put this on the internet (Everywhere on the internet) for People to Learn

Beware Of These People in Nigeria Trying To Scam You For Taste of Georgia Tbilisi Employment!
Nigeria 419s love to take advantage of the economic situation, and if you’re not careful, it’s easy to become a victim.
Scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated in their attempts to get your money or personal details. Be alert and protect yourself.
It’s so irritating finding people that want to scam other people for a quick buck.
I want to warn my readers NOT to fall for these guys that offer to help you get Flight Tickets, Visas, and Working Permit abroad.

My name is Adewusi Oluwaseun Richard
There is this Facebook friend of mine (Abolaji Dosunmu J, Real Name: Abolaji Dosunmun Adeleke) that we’ve been friends for some time, He’s a Nigerian, but according to him and his profile information, he’s in Georgia Tbilisi, in Europe working and making money.

On 20th of April, 2017, he inboxed me that there is a job opportunity that he’d love to introduce to me, that there’s a company (Wine and Juice company) in Georgia Tbilisi that do employ people, the company will be responsible for my flight ticket, accommodation and feeding but they’ll be deducting it from my salary every month till I pay back fully.

He said the company pay per hour (35 Dollars per hour which is about 13,500 Naira) and the company will be deducting 5 Dollars per hour from my salary till I finish paying for my flight ticket and VISA. I calculated it and I realized I’ll be rich in few months.
Due to the economic situation of my dear nation Nigeria, I told myself “This is the opportunity I’ve been waiting”.

I went online to do more research about [b]Tbilisi, Georgia [/b]and I found out that it’s a cool place to work, live and even die.
I Googled search for “Tbilisi travelling scam”, “Traveling scam Georgia” “Tbilisi Georgia scam” etc. I couldn’t get any relevant result that shows that there’s any scam as far as Travelling to Tbilisi is involved.

I asked him for the processes, He told me I need to send my data ( Full Name, Place of Birth, Date of Birth, and 1 Passport Photograph ), so that he can help me submit it to the company for processing, and I need to do that in time as other Nigerian workers have been telling their folks about it, I sent him my data immediately, I can’t risk being in Nigeria for another one year of sufferness, Unemployment and frustration.
He tried explaining further about the VISA,
He said “Georgia Tbilisi is an European country and their only issue cable Visa, what I mean about Cable Visa is that the Visa can only be Issued out from Georgia Tbilisi Immigration office, and only the person that lives in Georgia Tbilisi can help you process the Visa because Georgia Tbilisi does not have an Embassy in Nigeria, so bro don’t worry about Georgia Tbilisi Visa, I will help you to process it”
I went back online and Google search to confirm if there’s any Georgia Tbilisi Embassy in Nigeria, but He was right, None in Nigeria.
I sent my details to him to process my VISA, to his email address: abolajidosunmun55@gmail.com
He acknowledged the mail and told me that he’ll work on it and get back to me ASAP

The second day, he messaged me that the company have approved my application and they’ve given him my employment letter (See the letter below), he attached the letter and sent it to my email, I was so happy, at last I’ll leave this country, not only leaving but to work in Europe and come back rich after some years.
He said, for the company to confirm my working permit in Georgia Tbilisi, I’ll have to get some documents in Nigeria, the documents will be issued in my name, and I’ll send the documents to him for further processing of my Visa, Flight Ticket and working permit.

The documents to get in Nigeria are;
1. Police Report issued from Alagbon Police Force Headquater, Lagos
2. NDLEA Drug Clearance Certificate from Ikoyi Head Office, Lagos
3. and Traveling Health Insurance from IGI.

He said the documents are very important, The Police clearance will certify that I have no criminal record in the past, and NDLEA drug clearance will clarify that I have no drug related offences in the past, which will also indicate tha I’m not a drug addict nor have I been deported from any country in the past over any drug issue. While the Traveling Insurance Certificate is a certificate that will verify my insurance traveling over any casualty incidence i.e Accident, Fire Incidence , or any Diseases.

He said Once I get these 3 papers, He will take it to the Company that will employ me , and collect my Working Permit with my flight ticket that week or the following week, so I have to be fast in getting the documents and also he’ll need to submit the 3 documents to the Georgia Tbilisi immigration Office to collect my E-Visa.

He said if I can't get these 3 papers in time, cos of Time factor, someone can do it for me in Nigeria. He said the person do help people and he’s the one that helped him during his own time too, and he is fast!! And if I can do it through him, it will be better and itch-free, because he has connections and he’ll get the papers in just 2 working days.
I asked around about the cost of getting the papers and for how long it’ll take and from my research, people told me it will take days even weeks with hard labor and I’ll spend more money to get those papers.

To save myself the stress of going through that, I told him to connect me with the person he know,
He sent the man’s number to me 08093962846, He said his name is Mr Williams (also confirmed with Truecaller), he ordered me to call him and tell him that he Abolaji living in Georgia Tbilisi directed me to him, He said he’s a nice elderly man and trustworthy and he’s the only person that he can trust and very sure that can help me make it faster.

I called the man and he said each document will cost 7k each, the man also told me that he was the one that helped Abolaji with the document during his own time and Abolaji paid back by helping his son secure a job after two years he (Abolaji) travelled out and they’re both in Georgia Tbilisi working (Abolaji and Mr. Williams Son).
I transferred the money to the man (21k) for the three documents, He called me after 2 days that the documents are ready, I told him that I’ll come to his place to pick them up but he said he lives in Abuja and I’m in Lagos, he said maybe he should send the documents through the commercial vehicles or via email. I told him he should scan the documents and send to me since it’s the electronic copy that I’ll send to Abolaji in Georgia Tbilisi plus commercial vehicles might take longer time to deliver and they can even be careless with the documents. He sent the documents to me and I forwarded them to Abolaji Immediately for processing of my working permit and visa (Copies of the three documents below).

I tried verifying the documents to see if they’re real of fake but couldn’t, I printed it and gave it to people but none could comfirn if its fake, I used Google Image search to see if I can get images of Related documents but Nigeria is still lagging behind in terms of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
He, Abolaji called me on phone (with this number +905382068785) afterwards to gist me about the life he’s living in Georgia Tbilisi and how he’s been working and earning money and how lucky I’ll be if I should make it to Georgia Tbilisi.
Abolaji Acknowledged the receipt of the 3 documents, He told me that first thing the following day, he’ll attach it with my Letter Of Employment (The first document he collected from the company) and submit it to the Immigration Office in Georgia Tbilisi for my Visa processing.

I asked him how he’ll get the Visa across to me in Nigeria, he reminded me that Georgia doesn’t have an embassy in Nigeria, and that Georgia Tbilisi issue only E-visa (I went to Georgia immigration website to confirm).
He asked if I have an International passport, I told him I don’t have but I’ll get it this week since I’ll really need it.
He told me He has a connection with an immigration officer in Nigeria that can help me with the International passport, He said the officer helped him during his own time and that the officer knows much about travelling to Georgia Tbilisi, so I should contact him to make the processing itch-free and He (the officer) will put me on board when I’m about to leave Nigeria.
He sent the immigration officer’s number to me “This is the Immigration Officer phone number: 07080551112, his name his Mr Sunday call him and tell him from Abolaji living in Georgia Tbilisi”

I called Mr Sunday and we discussed on how to get the International Passport, I called him and he spoke nicely on phone, He said it’s presently hard to get a passport in Nigeria, he’ll help me with the processes involved, He will help me get a guarantor and take the guarantor form to the court for signing and stamping and then process my passport for me, All I need to do is to come for interview and data capturing and I’ll get the passport the second day. He requested for my email address and he sent a form to me for me to fill( see below for the copy of the form), I filled the form and sent it back to him with my passport photograph. He later told me it will cost 28k, when I make enquiry about the cost of a 32 pages passport from people, I was told it’s around 25k to 35k though the official price is 17k (as stated on NIS website)
I called Abolaji to explain everything to him, and the money was sent to Mr. Sunday for processing the passport, Abolaji said we should wait for Mr. Sunday to get the passport as the Passport Number will be on my Visa and Working permit.

The second day, I called Mr Sunday to know about the status of the passport processing, he told me he travelled out of Lagos for an Impromptu duty in Ondo state and that he’ll be back in Lagos after five days because of my passport, He assured me that he’ll call my friend in Georgia Tbilisi and they’ll know how to get things done without any problem. Besides, He will work with top officials in the Nigerian immigration office to send an email to the immigration office in Georgia Tbilisi that My passport is under processing, they should issue out my visa and working permit.
Mr Sunday called me back later that evening to inform me that they’ve contacted Georgia Tbilisi and they’ve accepted to process my visa without my passport number.
I was speechless, I told Abolaji everything and he called me to explain things to me that he trusted Mr. Sunday and since they (Nigerian Immigration) have contacted Georgia Tbilisi Immigration office, they’ll issue my visa and working permit out the following day. And that’s how they helped some people to process their Visa while the passport is still under processing.

Lo and behold, Georgia Tbilisi issued my Visa out (valid for one moth), included with my Flight Ticket (Turkish airline Itinerary Return Ticket), Flight is to take off in a week time. It is not a direct flight, we’ll have a stopover at Istanbul airport in turkey then continue our Journey to Georgia Tbilisi the following day.
Then I called Mr. Sunday to explain things to him that my flight is taking off in a week time, He told me I’ll get my passport before then .
Then Abolaji called me to tell me that I’ll need a Transit Passage and I should call Mr. Williams to do that for me because the airline won’t board me without the Transit Passage, I was confused, “But I have my flight ticket na?”, He said “e no mean, The Transit Passage is as important as the ticket” and I need both.

I called Mr Williams and informed him about it, He blamed Abolaji for telling me so late and the passage transit will cost me 47k. “47k in this recession?”.. I called Abolaji that the money is too much and that we’re in recession in Nigeria, he convinced me, reminded me of how much I’ll be making if I should get over to Goergia Tbilisi, he sent many pictures of the house he’s currently building in Nigeria.
I told Abolaji about the flight ticket he sent, It has a confirmation code but no ticket number nor reservation code (Coz I’ll use the ticket number/reservation code to confirm it on Turkish Airline website), He said when I do the Transit Passage, everything will be there, then I can confirm.
I asked if I can do the Transit Passage when I’m yet to get my passport, he said they’ll use my flight ticket and Visa to process the Transit Passage, So, I paid 47k to Mr. William’s account.
Then I started doubting him and asked him series of Questions and he became defensive.

Later, I called Mr Sunday to ask about my passport, he said since he’ll be the one to put me on board, So, I shouldn’t worry, he’ll be back in Lagos a day before my take off, then I became worried and more suspicious. Then Mr Williams sent the Transit Passage to me (Copy below), it carries my Flight Ticket Number but no reservation code yet. I logged on to Turkish airline website to confirm my ticket/reservation status but it wasn’t available, I sent a mail to the Turkish airline with my flight details for confirmation, they told me to contact the agent that booked the ticket for me as there’s no record of that on their system and it’s possible for the agent to have it.
Then my suspicion just got higher.

Then I told Abolaji about the Transit Passage that Mr. Williams sent to me, he (Abolaji) told me some guys just arrived at Georgia Tbilisi from Nigeria, and he asked them about their journey and they told him that the immigration officers at Georgia Tbilisi now requests for Medical Certificate from UCH Ibadan (copy below) and I should call Mr. Williams to help me get it. I was so mad like “Why didn’t you tell me all these from the beginning? And I asked you but you told me I didn’t need anything that the company will be responsible for all the expenses”
He said, the company is only responsible for my Visa and flight ticket and that I’ll be the one to get other documents from Nigeria.
He urged me to get it as that’s the only document left..
I contacted Mr. Williams and he told me the certicate will cost me 46k

I made a research and asked my friends about getting medical certificates from UCH, I was told if I follow the normal procedure it’ll take weeks to get it but I can get it with 60k to 70k in just few days, I compared the price with that of Mr. Williams then later paid 46k into Mr Williams account, he asured me the document will be ready in three days and also told me that he’ll send money to me to buy agbo jedi for his son when going to Georgia Tbilisi.
4 days to take off, I called Mr. Sunday to show him how unhappy I am for the passport processing taking longer time than necessary and he promised and swore that I’ll get It, meanwhile he said he learnt that I’ll need Immigration boarding pass and I should contact my friend in Gerogia Tbilisi to get it for me, else I’ll be deported back from Turkey airport,
As usual, I called Abolaji to help me get the immigration boarding pass, He said it’s easier to get but it costs money. I told him to contact the company that they should get it for me but he said, the company is only responsible for my flight ticket and visa. I asked him for the cost and he said it’ll cost me 350 dollars.
I was like “350 what?... That’s roughly 120k in naira… I can’t get it unless I rob the bank”
He urged me to get it as that’s the only thing that can spoil everything we’ve been doing from the beginning and my flight is in few days’ time, if I send the money he’ll help me get it and send it to me immediately……
I was so mad at him for not telling me all these from the start.
I told him to borrow me the money that I’ll refund it when I reach Georgia Tbilisi, he said he just sent money to Nigeria for the construction project he’s doing and he’s presently damn broke.
it’s now I realized I’ve been duped and scammed.

I told him to send his account details, to my surprise, he sent his Nigerian account details to me, but how come?, you’ll pay for a service in Georgia Tbilisi in Dollars and you sent your Nigerian account details to me.?
Account Name: Abolaji Dosunmun Adeleke
Account Number: 0074169891
Bank Name: Diamond
A Nigerian Account? I thought we’re paying in Dollars?
He said If I send the money to his Nigerian account, He’ll withdraw it in Georgian Currency (Lari) since he has his Mastercard with him, I was like “ I am not understanding”
And below is the conversation that ensued between us

I asked if he has a bank he’s using in Georgia Tbilisi, and he said NO, then I was curious, if you don’t have a bank account in Georgia Tbilisi, how do the company you’re working for pay you your salary, he said it’s by hand.
The company pay by hand? Like we’re in 1934?
Okay fine, if they pay you by hand, how do you safe your money?
He said he doesn’t safe his money as anything can happen at any time, so he do send his money back home (Nigeria) for the construction project he’s doing.
I’m like “OMG” (Oh My God or O Ma Ga ooooo).
Now I know that I’ve been super-scammed by my fellow Nigerian.

I visited EFCC and ICPC websites, sent a mail to them to see if there’s anything they can do about it but I’m yet to get a response, probably they’re busy packing the money found at Ikoyi.
I tweeted at EFCC handle (They make noise on twitter) only if they’ll respond next year.
Then, I gave up but before I knew it, The guy blocked me on Facebook, His and his colleagues’ numbers became unavailable afterwards.
Below are snapshots of other conversations
Then some weeks later, I met with three people that shared the same fate with me, they’re duped with the same method.
They spent more than 300k, One sold his properties, told his family and friends that he’s traveling to the UK, he’s gotten to the airport, only for him to realized that he was duped, Thank God he wasn’t arrested at the airport for carrying fake documents.
After my own experience with these guys, I’ve met with three different guys scammed with the same method.
Only God knows how many innocent souls that have been scammed by these people, I thought I should share this so that other people can be careful, Don’t trust people that wants to help you, except you’re related by blood, Why didn’t they help their family members (Even Blood is scamming Blood, that’s the situation of the country now, where the scammer is scamming a fellow scammer using scamming methods, and the scammed would want to take a revenge to claim lost glory).
Below are the scammers details:

1. Account Name: Abolaji Dosunmun Adeleke
Account Number: 0074169891 (Diamond Bank)
Phone Number: +90532068785
Abolajidosunmu55@gmail.com

2. Account Name: Komolafe Williams
Account Number: 9988250002 (Diamond Bank), 3019281759(Skye Bank)
Phone Number: 08093962846
Email Address: ayowilliams11@gmail.com

3. RASAK SUNDAY MUHAMMED
Account Number: 3924339015 (FCMB)
Phone number:07080551112
Email address: rasakmuhammedsunday@gmail.com

Kindly share this story for others to learn from my experience.
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Some of the documents

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
The remaining documents

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by stephleena(f): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
smh,abolaji,komolafe,and rasaked....the names says it all...this was what I was,trying to inculcate, into a red goat's brain,in anoda thread,earlier on.. I know there's recession in the country, and all,but that doesn't justify one leaving ur country,just like that,no plans at all, a black for that matter,saying u re going,to look for greener pastures,abroad, except u re a nurse,or a doctor,or maybe u have someone who has stayed there well enuf..cuz even,the money u make,half of it,are for ur bills,u barely have enuf for miscellaneous..that's why I laugh,when pesin,go wake up,say na abroad,him dey go,..u only going there to do menial jobs,or push drugs..abroad is just,good for vacations..how many of them wey,dey do legal jobs, dey come back as millionaire??apart from the drug pushers..anyways guy sorry, for ur loss.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sorry bro. From your write up, you were extra careful, and did what any rational person could. Its just that the scammer of a guy was a bit sharper than the average scammer, and appears to have done his own research very well too. Just take it as one of those things.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Remaining Documents

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Screenshot of our chats

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
SCreenshots of chats

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Screenshot of chats

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
SCreenshot of chats

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Screenshot of chats

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by ridbay2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
screenshot of chats

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by emeijeh(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
2bad
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Dolypson04(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
I won't blame you Bro. I used to think that I can never be scammed until one aboki did some months ago. Lesson derived so far is that you should learn to go through the right process and avoid working with third parties. That would have save you a lot from the beginning. Trust no one unless you know his house and family members

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Jostico: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
please no nairalander ought to make Same mistake please. lose those track and jump the Jack
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by obua: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Georgia of all countries. $35/hr in Georgia. You should have googled "working in Georgia"

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by triumphantee: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't know how someone will wake up and think of who to swindle to enrich himself... I pity the future of this country with the proliferation of scammers in the country's cyber system.
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by mcocolok(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sorry bro, these guys are aware about the process of traveling to Georgia and they where able to swindle you. I have travelled to georgia and my visa was stamped at Tbilisi airport and so Georgia is like a visa free country and your visa gets stamped at arrival provided you can show your admission requirements and employment later at the murtala Mohammed airport. I paid $7 at the Tbilisi airport for my visa. The living condition in Georgia is so bad and you should thank God you never stepped your foot into that nation. Nigerians live like pigs in Tbilisi and struggling to survive. Some sell drugs, fraud and all other illegal means to survive and so for someone to assure you of making $35 an hour, men that's a big lie. Even the citizens are looking for job and they beg you money at sharwama joints . I stayed in Georgia for two weeks and decided to return back to Nigeria. I went back to the school for a refund and the guy in charge Said no refund and I should forget refund and that was about $3500. I had to return fast without the refund. I am sorry for your case bro, take heart and thank God you never stepped your foot into that hole called Tbilisi , you would have known better. Next time be wise and shine your eyes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

The information here is too detailed and its obvious these guys have gone digital and ballistic. Please help other Nigerians.
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by fergieboy: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Mehn I doff my hat for this scammers

Them really finish work
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Nina4u(f): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
If it sounds too good to be true.. It probably is.. I'm sorry that happend to you. 35 dollar an hr.. Abi u be microbiologist?? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by pauljumbo: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wow
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nina4u:
If it sounds too good to be true.. It probably is.. I'm sorry that happend to you. 35 dollar an hr.. Abi u be microbiologist?? grin
hahahahaha sharp mouth woman
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by zelexotunla(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oh my God! This is how all dis small tricks will metamorphosed to a big thing for them and go haywire with it. Bro sorry for your loss thank God you still in naija. You never go stranded there. Na there u go hear whim
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Greenbullet(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
You just met a pro scammer
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by MikeMicheal(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Those scammers are just too smart.
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Rilwantalarape(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2017
I feel your pain bro, really sorry about that, though you were extra careful, I'm living in Tbilisi, Georgia and to be honest I checked his name on Facebook and haven't seen any dude like that here and secondly, the number he gave you as his number is "not" a Georgian number because the country code here is +995, would suggest if you know his family or maybe his parents, you should get them arrested, pending the time they refund your money, you ought to have asked questions here from the onset, Georgia don't allow cable visas anymore self and so many flaws in his format, don't worry, would definitely put words on the streets and people would be on the lookout for him, if he's in Georgia o, I promise you'll get your money back...just start from his parents in Naija, get them arrested asap

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by Rilwantalarape(m): 4:55am On Jun 18, 2017
mcocolok:
Sorry bro, these guys are aware about the process of traveling to Georgia and they where able to swindle you. I have travelled to georgia and my visa was stamped at Tbilisi airport and so Georgia is like a visa free country and your visa gets stamped at arrival provided you can show your admission requirements and employment later at the murtala Mohammed airport. I paid $7 at the Tbilisi airport for my visa. The living condition in Georgia is so bad and you should thank God you never stepped your foot into that nation. Nigerians live like pigs in Tbilisi and struggling to survive. Some sell drugs, fraud and all other illegal means to survive and so for someone to assure you of making $35 an hour, men that's a big lie. Even the citizens are looking for job and they beg you money at sharwama joints . I stayed in Georgia for two weeks and decided to return back to Nigeria. I went back to the school for a refund and the guy in charge Said no refund and I should forget refund and that was about $3500. I had to return fast without the refund. I am sorry for your case bro, take heart and thank God you never stepped your foot into that hole called Tbilisi , you would have known better. Next time be wise and shine your eyes.
What's the name of the school that refused to give you the refund?
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by saydfact(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun - Make una Come read ooh.. ..
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by kabayomi(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Oh Jesu these ones nah wetin we dey call "Ogbologbo" scammers

2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by zolapower: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for this vital into . Now I think I will back off from Georgia Tbilisi. Thought ,it Rosy there nigerians living in an abject poverty in another man's land . Lemme run away from thread asap
Re: How I Was Scammed To Travel To Georgia Tbilisi.. Beware!!! (A Must Read) by olapluto(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
What a good early morning giggle I had reading some of the formats. Plenty obvious red lights were flashing. 35 USD per hour in this Europe? You should have backed out when his spellings became suspect. He's a crude, low level scum. I left Nigeria about 16 years ago and honestly I could have fallen for this format then as I knew nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists / Welder Sends Kidnappers To Customer’s House / Cocaine Hidden In Pendants Found At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.