Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience (763 Views)

My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money / 3 Ways Marriage Negatively Impacts Some Women / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by charlesluthor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
I was chilling with my niggas today when I saw my neighbours wife going out (market I presume)... she was looking real cool nd made a beautiful hair (jst compliment). Hours later I got home nd her husband called me to fix something for him in laptop, then the woman entered, greeted the man and jst removed the cap wig ( I never knew it was wig) leaving her mere rough hair. Her appearance jst changed from beauty to ugly.

Why do women think it's OK to get home after a long day, greet the man and jst pull the wig off like it's nothing? So the wig is meant for the street while your man deal with all the evil under it. Jst my observation.

1 Like

Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
so you think any lady in her right senses would answer you,when you've just insulted.
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
charlesluthor:
I was chilling with my niggas today when I saw my neighbours wife going out (market I presume)... she was looking real cool nd made a beautiful hair (jst compliment). Hours later I got home nd her husband called me to fix something for him in laptop, then the woman entered, greeted the man and jst removed the cap wig ( I never knew it was wig) leaving her mere rough hair. Her appearance jst changed from beauty to ugly.

Why do women think it's OK to get home after a long day, greet the man and jst pull the wig off like it's nothing? So the wig is meant for the street while your man deal with all the evil under it. Jst my observation.

It's the same way Niggas front about the paperz and only to find out that there's a big gap, besides if the husband ain't complaining i see no reason to make it an issue though.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by charlesluthor(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
hunniebun:

so you think any lady in her right senses would answer you,when you've just insulted.
U jst answered
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
charlesluthor:
U jst answered
yes I answered but not to your post/question
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
This your post sha.....
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by charlesluthor(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
hunniebun:

yes I answered but not to your post/question
Happy answering
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by charlesluthor(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Maychang:
This your post sha.....
Jst my little observation
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by Erums(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reminds me of a girl i was trying to get close 2...de day we talked abt hair.. I stylishly asked her to pull wig... Omo see wetin dey under.... I ryn for my health.... Abegg women sgud be treating thier hair
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by charlesluthor(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Erums:
Reminds me of a girl i was trying to get close 2...de day we talked abt hair.. I stylishly asked her to pull wig... Omo see wetin dey under.... I ryn for my health.... Abegg women sgud be treating thier hair
hahahaa
Re: Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience by Erums(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2017
charlesluthor:

hahahaa

Like seriously...,. Broda....

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Role Model With Reason? / Looking / Merry Christmas �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.