Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry (35589 Views)

Some Women Don't Have Sense / 3 Ways Marriage Negatively Impacts Some Women / Things People Experience After Marriage And Never Want Unmarried To Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Many modern women are not in a hurry to get into marriage. They realised that there are so many interesting things to do in life apart from starting a family.In a survey, some women expressed their opinions on marriage and explained why they would like to postpone it until they are totally okay to get into such a relationship.Here are some reasons why some women never want to marry.

Reasons why some women never want to marry are:

1.Most of the married couples aren’t happy. And this made some of us perceive marriage as a suffocated relationship which causes pain for the rest of the life. On the top of it, getting out of such a pain needs legal sanction.

2.Marriage is just a legal paper which tells the world that you want to live with someone. When you are sure about your relationship and have no insecurities, do you need the permission or the sanction of someone else to live together?

3.Being someone’s wife is a concept that puts off some women. Also, changing the surname and all other formalities seem more ritualistic than pleasure.

4.Going to the man’s house and living amidst strangers for the rest of the life is something which horrifies some women.

5.The pressure to marry that family members and the society give when a woman is ageing upsets some women and makes them hate it altogether.

6.The people around us and the media have made marriage look like a sacrifice that has to be made by a woman. That very concept puts some women off.

These are the reasons why some women never want to marry.

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/01/reasons-why-some-women-never-want-to.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Haniel18: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hiss.wat nw concern me
If u like marry if u like don't I don't give a Bleep

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Xaddy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
E remain small I for be FTC. But the truth of the matter is...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by labakeJ(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
IDGAF Crew, where are you?

Chronic thread derailers

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Some feel they are too rich, free and knowledgeable to get married.

I mean those FEMINISTs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by chynie: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

dey decieve yourself
na when all your friends/agemates marry finish
eye go clear you grin

19 Likes

Front page already!
Haba. ......nairaland mods
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by loadedvibes: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dem no see man to marry period. All this ya write up na story

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by ajasbaba(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
make the no marry nah,

but shebi somebody go dey shine the congo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by cnnamoko(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ok now we know, but i just gave out my last fvck. Dont come again

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wen Dem grow metuh, Dem go know. It is wen dier NW ready no man go come.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Dranatomy: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Their HIV status and Privacy..

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by luscioustrish(f): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by donbrowser(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
I read through but I disagree with most of your points. But seriously the guy below the guy below me is a comedian.

For that reason let me do this

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Many modern women are not in a hurry to get into marriage I agree!
But of what benefit is it to rush into marriage and rush out?.
You get to say I do when you're fully prepared mentally and psychologically smiley

Don;t rush into marriage because all your mates are getting married....
Life na turn by turn... smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
All these highly opinionated women be forming boss lady Ontop marriage matter, later now when you get to 35, you wee now be sleeping at Shiloh and practically begging we them boiz to give you a ring grin grin and bear our name.
Ask Linda ikeji

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by recievesense: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bolustic:
IDGAF Crew, where are you?

Chronic thread derailers

on their way

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Am looking forSmellymouth

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by naijamakossa(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
only if the lady that wrote that sh*it knws the importance of marriage

u are never allow to give ur opinion when certain issue are been discuss
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
But on a more serious note, all these points though seemingly valid, these are sentiments that can be gotten around .
Marriage is one of the institutions of nature , even the lower animals with less brain and more intolerance have learned to couple up and live together.
There is no marriage without challenges, we have to learn to accommodate ourselves, and find someone we can live with.
That's the hallmark of maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by nlanded: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
No!

Here are my reasons why women don't wanna get married;

-They wanna be paid to be in a relationship let alone marriage, women take dating to be a paid job and any man smart enough to put her in her place concerning that is not considered for marriage.

-Women take marriage as a pension fund scheme of life which they cash out on, no need to pay rent, pay bills, work. When the pension fund is too low they decide to keep hustling and searching for someone better, before they know they are 40 years!

That's how I read here of a lazy woman and her tricky way of avoiding having to do anything supportive in the marriage was to willingly get pregnant (i.e she purposely refuses to comply to family planning measures without the knowledge of the husband) even after they had agreed to stop making babies so she won't be asked to get productive economically.

-Some women are just plain lazy! Prior to now they would marry any man provided he can provide a meal, but now women have higher tastes, they want the man who has 12 digits bank balance. My disgust at such women is not their wanting such men, having high tastes is good, my disgust is the fact that a broke and unproductive leech wants something better which she can't provide or make herself. Double standards of the highest order!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Lilimax(f): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
frenchwine:
All these highly opinionated women be forming boss lady Ontop marriage matter, later now when you get to 35, you wee now be sleeping at Shiloh and practically begging we them boiz to give you a ring grin grin and bear our name.
Ask Linda ikeji
FIXED embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Koolking(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
@NairalandDSS, are you now (officially) women spokesperson?

You mentioned those points so authoritatively as if they are valid and therefore approved by womenfolks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by enemyofprogress: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
No wonder lala no get girlfriend grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Agadsman(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
marriage or no marriage, life must continue. marriage is not for everybody too.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by paulo220(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Cos some women prefer using cucumber,That's all. thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by jazinogold(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by abdulaz: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
The real concept of marriage has long been forgotten. All we have have now are just pre wedding pics, Dubai wedding and divorce later.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Marriage is ordained by GOD ALMIGHTY so does ladies that afraid of getting married O.Y.O to u
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ladyrough16:
Am looking forSmellymouth
he have goned to latrine to shiiit

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by kwenu: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
such toughts as these are likely to come from self centered women/ladies.

God made woman for the man/ and man for the woman. though not all must marry.

it is good for women with such fears as these to consider the beauty of marriage. its sweetness. blessings that come with it.

as for me now, though i m not married yet but i begin to enjoy the company of little babies/kids/children. is that not a call for marriage.

how about the respect given to you because you re married? even position, power, yeah even wisdom

now we dont see all these

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.