Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (55010 Views)

Idongesit Williams Ntia, Prisons Officer Brutalises A Man Over Accident In Uyo / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
blame pyo
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by adontcare(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
If my husband is cheating on me and I knw d chic, food don ready be that. He will pay even if he want to drink water. I will just tell him to bring double whatever he is spending on d gal. Monitoring spirit mode activated. Salary, we must share am equal. Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
policy12:
The woman stingy well she no dey for Federal character..doin her resources control, but come to think of it the man also need to be blame.

I know blame her sha girls of this days Hmmm.. .
Oh oh oh oh ooohh... I'm already moaning here as I dey look that second pic. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
All these girls that will not leave people's husbands alone. The woman should make sure she gives her husband a bigger injury too when she gets home.... all these men that can't control their third leg.

Violence is never the solution though...
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
oshe11:

Sorry oooo!

See as I steal ur spot! grin

Atleast U be FTC for 2nd Page grin

Her hand for comot FULLY

ARREST THE WIFE FOR NOT AMPUTATING HER undecided

Weh done za!

1 Share

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
that comment by 'Faith chi george'. feminists won't like that.
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
The loony housewife is a murderer . Common !

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

The victim's case is a warning to your likes.
Wait.........What is that s'pposed to mean?
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by godquality: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
This one is not brutalized na. This is attempted murder. The only offences that warrant such is kidnapping or robbery. Not sleeping with another woman's husband. I wonder what the police and judiciary has to say about this. If the offender will not even be jailed for a minimum of 8 years then we should throw away all our laws and constitutions and send the law makers back to their constituencies. Better we know we don't have laws than pretend we do.

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by soulfood(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vivipop:
Jeez! This is all kinds of barbarism. What manner of a woman did this?
u see what a man can do a woman can do more better
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I still don't understand why two women can't share one preek in peace

I tire o . And there is love in sharing grin
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
But how will she let that woman go free after such damage to a fellow lady, chai Chai Chai smh
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Vivipop(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Martin0:
u see what a man can do a woman can do much better
I am forced to think that she is not a human being not to talk of being a woman.
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. You mean no peace for violent women!!!. If the police decided to follow up with this case, the side chick will not be detained for sleeping with the husband. Rather the wife will be charged for assault and could be jailed.
u are right. but i doubt dat lady will ever sleep with someone's husband again, d woman don gie her permanent mark
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Henryfour(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

The victim's case is a warning to your likes.
kai i need a gafrnd
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by techlorddsblog: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Police should settle the matter

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Bism(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
I just wish the perpetrator of this dastard act be brought to justice. Adult who come together with mutual consent to copulate together didnot commit any crime against the State. And for the person who posted the news on facebook giving advice to young girls who are not married to learn from this primitive example should have her head examined. This is only crime against religion and should be judged in heaven. DO the women envisage that her husband would only love her to death do them apart. The same aggression and violence she used on this woman should have been channeled to fasting and prayer to keep her randy husband from parasitic ladies. God help our nation.
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Charles4075(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I still don't understand why two women can't share one preek in peace
My brother, the matter tire me. What happened to love your neighbour as yourself? There's love in sharing.

This one weak me.

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Macmoni(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na the girl deserves this or na the Man? Bcus the Man is the dog here.
dogs still dey calabar so!
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by techlorddsblog: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
softwerk:
Haba?! But Why?! Oh my God?!

All this savagery simply because she opened Puna for a married man

Wetin prick do toto sef for God's sake?!

Why can't some women share sef; Afterall they also dated other married men before marriage and nobody gave them life-threatening permanent scars!

When you get married just share. Okay?

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Wazobia1234: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Edopesin:
All These Women No Get Bwain

Did Sleeping With Ur Husband Reduce Ur Life Span

Mtcheew
You are the next single girl in line if u are a girl.
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vivipop:
I am forced to think that she is not a human being not to talk of being a woman.
the rate at which woman take on their fellow woman now is become alarming now because she sleeps with her husband why not get her arrested for defiling on her husband,it simple or probably give her a treat,there are other way's to kill a rate

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by inemekam: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
hmmmm 1das
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
uzoclinton:
Chisos christ... Truly, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned

This is evil and should be condemned. This should be an eye opener to men on what women can do if they ruled as wanted by the so called feminists. Women ALWAYS abuse power to everyone's detriment.

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by twentysixteen(f): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Me as a married woman can never and will never ever do this to a fellow human being, because of a man? This indeed is murder, I hope she inflicted more injuries on her hubby already? How many more women would she do same to cos her hubby is not castrated yet, D Woman dat did this is heartless.
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Missfads(f): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is very bad...Inhumane

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by AzorjiDavid: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:
Gush!

The colour of the lady`s blood is red
shocked shocked shocked

what's yours
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2017
AzorjiDavid:

what's yours

Black
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Patrick33(m): 2:08am On Jun 18, 2017
nero2face:
may be u dey for one Lungu...better comot enter open place so u go see and hear things.... ;Dmay be u dey for one Lungu...better comot enter open place so u go see and hear things....
lol....on point bro
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by t2luv1: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
The woman is a foolish woman

If that lady dies, it will become jail case.

Beating her would have being better

What !! So no jail time even if the girl does not die. What ever happen to battery charge. I cant believe you sign off on her beating the girl. I am speechless with the law in that country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.