Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (55017 Views)

Idongesit Williams Ntia, Prisons Officer Brutalises A Man Over Accident In Uyo / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by CloudResident(m): 5:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Thought there is love in sharing ..
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by italo: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Many women are now avoiding this thread.

They wont come now and call the woman a beast for hitting a woman o.

Deep down many of them are thinking "serves her right."

If it was a man, they'd say "no matter what she did, he should have just walked away."

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ngolokante(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2017
If I were to advice the man, put your blokus in check but divorce this evil witch and marry again... And if we are to check now, this woman is probably the daughter of a second wife, or even the daughter of a concubine sef
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Theomole: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Bad market cheesy
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by byvan03: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol, obviously no be everybody get strength to pray for change .
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by annawhite(f): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
xynerise:
Hian!

And the man was not touched? undecided

Ladies, stay away from another woman's husband because E FIT BE YOU O!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat tongue
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by kechywillz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
That Calabar that used to be peaceful, that place is turning into something else
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Kestolove(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tahrah:
Wait.........What is that s'pposed to mean?
what his trying to say is dat, as u dey sleep with people husband make u stop am b4 dem catch u too...so d tin dey suprix mi y him talk like dat, abi una don jam b4 ne for wia u dey sleep wit person husband?
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
annawhite:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat tongue

My Ex-wife grin!!!!!
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
balanceofterror1:

The victim's case is a warning to your likes.
For your mind, you think say you don talk sensible thing abi? SMH
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by zidek(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beware of calabar women hubby, if that woman should set her eyes on the hubby, i know the dick will be missing!
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kestolove:
what his trying to say is dat, as u dey sleep with people husband make u stop am b4 dem catch u too...so d tin dey suprix mi y him talk like dat, abi una don jam b4 ne for wia u dey sleep wit person husband?
Thats hurtful,he doesn't even know me and i don't know him too.He's an attention seeker.
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by kendo60(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mafi zain
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is that human flesh or cat fish?
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Kestolove(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
Thats hurtful,he doesn't even know me and i don't know him too.He's an attention seeker.
d matter tire mi
Re: Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by kehnton(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovethchioma:
The woman should make sure she gives her husband a bigger injury too when she gets home....
Violence is never the solution though...

Oh that's conflicting! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.