Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Want A Baby, But My Spouse Does Not. What Do We Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want A Baby, But My Spouse Does Not. What Do We Do? (296 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Baby, But My Spouse Does Not. What Do We Do? by unitypeace: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who or what group of people is the most undervalued and underappreciated in churches today?

The Elderly

It seems that in our disposable society, when someone reaches a point where they cannot take care of themselves, they are pushed aside and moved into a nursing home or skilled nursing facility where they don’t have to be a burden to anyone anymore. Read more.... www.beforegodanswer.com

I want a baby, but my spouse does not. What do we do?
Question: "I want a baby, but my spouse does not. What do we do?" Answer: The Bible declares children to be a blessing. Psalm 127:3 says, "Behold, children are a ......... Read more...www.beforegodanswer.com

Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles

The knowledge and wisdom you have today can be a life changer for a better future. Some families and individuals have missed out to read what would help shape a better home and society. The best time to start is now. Nobody has all the answers.

The most interesting part is that the site comes with a forum where we share opinion, ideas and read comments. What you read learn and share today will make a big difference for a better society. We can not do it along by our self.

Your voice counts. Sign up and join the forum today which will take less than a minute. www.beforegodanswer.com

(1) (Reply)

Life Just Isn't / What You Must Know Now That Is Happening In The World / Witchcraft Activities When You Are Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.