Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? (1536 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / What Does It Mean That Our Sins Are Washed Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
sincere4u and lillyqueeny this is what i am saying.
Lilyqueeny:
COPIED........
17 SOULS IN HELL PLEADING WITH HUMANITY ON EARTH !!!!

SOUL 9: Tell all the people who are watching football that football is demonic and that footballers are in hell as well as their fans. They will not believe this but tell them.

SOUL 10: Tell all humans that all worldly musicians such as Bob Marley and Michael Jackson are in hell and being tortured badly. Any human listening to worldly music is doomed and is on his/her way to hell. Tell them.

Soul 14: When I was on earth, I loved to watch Horror films. I did not perceive that the creatures in horror films were actually real demons torturing human souls in hell like this. When I died, the very same demons I had been watching dragged me to hell and have been torturing me.

YES THE STANDARDS OF HEAVEN ARE HIGH “Matthew 5:20 “For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven”

Reference: www.nairaland.com/3717408/17-souls-hell-pleading-humanity

Why should anybody who posted the above on NAIRALAND still be the same person who goes ahead to open a whole BLOG just to be a promoter of ENTERTAINMENT, by being their news caster. That is my point. YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS. analice107.

https://lilyqueennews..is/?m=1
That is the blog above. Does it mean such a news caster is free from hell?

WHO ARE YOU DECEIVING.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
9.watching football

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by colbankz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
i hate seeing poo like dz....shey na u wan mark register on judgement day no abi u dey among God prosecuting panel.....abeggy move
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Epositive(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Epl go soon start undecided

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by OtemAtum: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
So upon the level of brainliness of nairaland religous section, a thread such as this is still coming up in this era? Lilliqueen or who is she, last time I checked, the illusions of hell fire has been quencehd and Yahweh and his counterparts are now locked in their spiritual cage for humanity to start using 100% of their brain to achieve things.

A thread like that is a total setback to the growth of humanity. Junia, do u think footballers their watchers and MJ enthusiasts would end up in the fire of yahweh your god?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
So upon the level of brainliness of nairaland religous section, a thread such as this is still coming up in this era? Lilliqueen or who is she, last time I checked, the illusions of hell fire has been quencehd and Yahweh and his counterparts are now locked in their spiritual cage for humanity to start using 100% of their brain to achieve things.

A thread like that is a total setback to the growth of humanity. Junia, do u think footballers their watchers and MJ enthusiasts would end up in the fire of yahweh your god?

They will if they don't believe in Jesus.
They will end up with your father (satan) .. you and anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Why should anybody who posted the above on NAIRALAND still be the same person who goes ahead to open a whole BLOG just to be a promoter of ENTERTAINMENT, by being their news caster. That is my point. YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS. analice107.

WHO ARE YOU DECEIVING.
How can you be so incorrigible.
That wasn't her write up and it in no way reflected her believes.
It was a write up she saw and shared for people to air their opinions.
I can remember explaining this in that same thread but how can i expect you to see it when you are blinded with so much hatred.

Sincere4u:
What kind of stupid comments am i seeing here?.
I SUPPOSE THOSE MAKING THESE COMMENTS WENT TO SCHOOL AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD "COPIED" MEANT.
Do i have to state that this write up is NEITHER THE OP'S THOUGHTS NOR HER WORDS".
People are here showing their level of ignorance and poor mentality by abusing the OP. You should've asked her what she thinks about these.
I know she won't agree with majority of the 17points but has shared for you to air your own views but you rather took to insulting her like she stated she wrote them.
Na wao!

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wordworld i hope you understand the write up was shared and was not her write up.
She shared for people to air their opinions and i explained that in that thread.
Can't you see you are the one deceiving yourself?.
I àm not supposed to even reply you here as Lilyqueeny has asked me to stop.
These might be my last words to you.
It might as well be the last warning God may've
destined for you.

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2017
@sincere4u. It does not reflect her believe? Why did she post it on NL? CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELVES ALL OF YOU. No wonder Christianity keeps producing Atheist by the day. People who keep jumping from post to pole. Lillyqueeny's lawyer. She for no tell you make you stop you for continue. Smh....sincere4u her title never sugested so, that she wanted peoples opinion. ITS WAS DONE OUT OF SHEER SHOW OF SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. Everybody elses is going to Hell, hell, hell................... Copied and posted. That must be what has been happening so far about her. Copy copy. WALK YOUR TALK THATS WHAT I AM SAYING. I wont be surprise if the face behind lilyqueeny is the same behind sincere4u but pretending to be someone else. FRAUD EVERYWHERE. Walk you talk.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:
@sincere4u. It does not reflect her believe? Why did she post it on NL? CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELVES ALL OF YOU. No wonder Christianity keeps producing Atheist by the day. People who keep jumping from post to pole. Lillyqueeny's lawyer. She for no tell you make you stop you for continue. Smh....sincere4u her title never sugested so, that she wanted peoples opinion. ITS WAS DONE OUT OF SHEER SHOW OF SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. Everybody elses is going to Hell, hell, hell................... Copied and posted. That must be what has been happening so far about her. Copy copy. WALK YOUR TALK THATS WHAT I AM SAYING. I wont be surprise if the face behind lilyqueeny is the same behind sincere4u but pretending to be someone else. FRAUD EVERYWHERE. Walk you talk.

I never knew your method of preaching the gospel is to attack and condemn ladies.

Stay away from me and my posts

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I never knew your method of preaching the gospel is to attack and condemn ladies.

O!..the post about 17 going to hell is not about condemnation? What was your aim of sharing such a post really? IS THAT HOW TO PREACH THE GOSPEL? Answer me!!!

And why did you have to qickly remove your blog site from your profile. You should have stood your ground. Why are you move from post to pole, swinging like a pendulum.

ALL THAT I AM SAYING IS YOU SHOULD LEARN TO WALK YOUR TALK.

Your cant be here on NL telling people they are all going to hell, presenting yourself as a hot gospeler, born again. While on another side you are into what is completely contrary to what you preach. That is hypocrisy. The reason why you are not confident enough not to remove your blog from your profile.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
WORDWORLD:
I already explained why she shared it on that thread and subsequent comments by nairalanders, after my explanation, were then directed at the unknown writer.
lilyqueeny has asked me to let you go and i promised her i would but you really want to cause problems between us by trying to keep me on this. Your mission has already failed.
It sounds so funny to see you conclude i and lilyqueeny are one and same person. grin grin

To enlighten you the more, THE PRETTY LADY ON MY PROFILE ISN'T ME BUT LILYQUEENY.
That's how close we are.
Sincere4u is nearly a 6feet sturdy male.
Sturdy but gentle, compassionate, understanding, and peace loving. Qualities you are obviously lacking, WORDWORLD cheesy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

You got that quite right.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

[s]O!..the post about 17 going to hell is not about condemnation? What was your aim of sharing such a post really? IS THAT HOW TO PREACH THE GOSPEL? Answer me!!![/s]
I have already discussed this and answered that silly question both with you and on that particular thread. Won't keep going back and forth on it with you. It was a call for opinions and people gave theirs and have moved on specially after i made that clarification on that thread.
You are just desperately looking for something to hold unto against her but has found none that's why you keep going back to an already dealt issue.

WORDWORLD:
And why did you have to qickly remove your blog site from your profile. You should have stood your ground. Why are you move from post to pole, swinging like a pendulum.

Your cant be here on NL telling people they are all going to hell, presenting yourself as a hot gospeler, born again. While on another side you are into what is completely contrary to what you preach. That is hypocrisy. The reason why you are not confident enough not to remove your blog from your profile.

So far so good you have made a couple of accusations you couldn't prove as i had roundly thrashed them like garnished pieces of poo they were.
You really have no case against Lilyqueeny and have roundly been defeated at every turn.
Running from pillar to post as you are now doing in search of anything to hold on to will not help your case.
WORDWORLD YOU ARE DEFEATED!!!.

Lately, it seems you have found something you think can turn the table in your favour. That is talking about the removal of her blog from her profile.
Let me now give you the reason after which you can continue your rantings and noise making no one really has time for.
I am not a Bible scholar so this is my 2nd time of quoting the Bible here in this forum as long as i can remember.

For a start i want to drum it into your head that the removal of the blog(though against my wish) is in line with Biblical precepts and guidelines.
That said, i want to refer you to the Book of Romans14:1-23.

The Weak and the Strong
14 Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

Lilyqueeny has been evangelizing for long being a much matured Christian. She is living in line with her level of faith by which she knows that being heavenly minded and earthly useful is not a sin. We have to take up one form of earthly endeavour or the other to make a living and be self reliant.
She could eat everything but hasn't treated you that couldn't with contempt.
It went on to state that the one that does not eat everything must not judge the one who does. WORDWORLD you are self condemned, the lord rebuke you and the evil in you!
Furthermore, The Bible went on to ask you WORDWORLD, Who are you to judge someone else's servant
. WORDWORLD you are self condemned, the lord rebuke you and the evil in you!

5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. 6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. 7 For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. 8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. 9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

10 You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister[a]? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. 11 It is written:. WORDWORLD you are self condemned, the lord rebuke you and the evil in you!

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will acknowledge God.’”
12 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.

13 [b]Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another.
{WORDWORLD you are self condemned, the lord rebuke you and the evil in you!}

NOW HERE IS THE REASON SHE REMOVED THE BLOG. IT WAS FOR YOUR SAKE you ingrate.
Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. 14 I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. 15 If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died.

1. She told me to leave you alone. (An act of love, mercy and compassion).
2. She removed the blog. (Removing the stumbling block or obstacle in your way).
To her, ownership of her NEWS blog isn't a sin so it surely isn't. On the other hand, you felt it was a sin and to you it really is a sin. So in keeping with Biblical injunction in order to end your distress she removed it which Biblically is an act of love and concern but rather than see the good in what she did, you WORDWORLD, who is ever blind to good deeds and the good in others, decided to use it against her to score a cheap point. What a shame!.
All along you haven't been able to prove any point against Lilyqueeny. You've just been running from pillar to post looking for an accusation to hold unto in order for you not to sink in shameful defeat. As soon as you saw she had taken off her blog from her profile you thought you had found a valid accusation but i hereby render it null and void!!!.. WORDWORLD you are self condemned, the lord rebuke you and the evil in you!

16 Therefore do not let what you know is good be spoken of as evil. 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18 because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.

19 Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. 20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a person to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. 21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall.

22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God.

Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.[c]
These last words further reiterates the fact that you stand self condemned already. By the measure you use in judging others shall you be judged. What that means is that engaging in any occupation by you means serving two masters and therefore sin, even the school you went is sin.
repent or face the judgment that awaits you in due time.

I don't care what you else you may've to say. I have already taught you enough and don't want to go back on my word to leave you alone. You are a waste of anybody's time. You are self condemned!!!!.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Wordworld you are a loser but let me round off by enlightening you more about Lilyqueeny.

you go about screaming FRAUD FRAUD everywhere!.

Who the hell is even defrauding who?. Is anyone defrauding you?. What do you have or can boast of that someone has to defraud you of??.
To help alleviate your stark ignorance Lilyqueeny has been spreading the word and doing all she does from her own sweat and i want to believe her reward is in heaven.
She has never asked anybody for a penny. She works and uses whatever she earns to the glory of God!.
I had at certain times wanted to be of some financial assistance to her but she vehemently refused. She wouldn't send me her bank account number for any reason no matter what i did or said to convince her. She believes she could do it and the Lord had been her strength. She depends on no one and accepts no penny from anybody.
Shame on you for attacking and speaking evil of someone you know nothing about, WORDWORLD, least of all an innocent lady. I don't want to believe you are a man.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

O!..the post about 17 going to hell is not about condemnation? What was your aim of sharing such a post really? IS THAT HOW TO PREACH THE GOSPEL? Answer me!!!

The time you are borrowing from your life time to destroy other people's lives and image, to gossip about me, to write falsehood about me, to talk me down, to sub me here on nairaland, to plan the downfall of your fellow human being , if you use that time on yourself, you will be better than who you are now.

Stop misusing your time

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

Stop misusing your time

For that reason i, didn't read all that you misused your time writing. I was fortunate to scroll to the end and i saw that. MY POINT STILL REMAINS ONE. Let your "yes" be "yes" and your "no" be "no" and our world will be a better place. THATS MY POINT. There is absolutely no reason why you should have removed your blog from your profile.

And for sincere4u thank u for spending your time. I APPRECIATE AND YOUR GRAPHICS TOO. My point still remains let your "Yes" be "yes" and your "no" be "no".

Sincerity is the virtue of one who speaks and acts truly about his or her own feelings, beliefs, thoughts, and desires.

One cant be on NL claiming born again, copying post that entertainers are going to hell and yet on another blog the same person is doing otherwise. Entertainment? Which is the reason she, lillyqeeny removed the blog from her profile. CONSISTENCY MATTERS.............if you stick to being born again stick to it. Being double faced is the way of religion not righteousness. Thats why even Chris Oyakilome despite the obvious, excuses are made in the name of "dont judge him". ALL I SEE ARE PEOPLE LIVING IN SELF DECEPTION, WHICH KEEPS RUINING OUR WORLD. HYPOCRISY IS A DISEASE. FIND A CURE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. This has been the strategy with which all these temple of fraud spring. Start with prentending to be holier than thou.......CAPITALISM IN THE CHURCH..its really about making money.

Some TRUTH are hard to swallow.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Peacefullove: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Peacefullove: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
But your Bible said the dead has not yet been judged , So where is all this crazy hell stories coming from ??
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Peacefullove: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

WHO ARE YOU DECEIVING.

Whoever shared that 17 Souls begging in hell trash Is lying, going the Christian way ... No one is judged yet.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Peacefullove:

Whoever shared that 17 Souls begging in hell trash Is lying, going the Christian way ... No one is judged yet.

lilyqueeny did.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Peacefullove:

For me it's preferably put as "whoever wrote" it.
The sharer isn't the writer.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

[s]For that reason i, didn't read all that you misused your time writing[/s]. I was fortunate to scroll to the end and i saw that. MY POINT STILL REMAINS ONE. Let your "yes" be "yes" and your "no" be "no" and our world will be a better place. THATS MY POINT. There is absolutely no reason why you should have removed your blog from your profile.

And for sincere4u thank u for spending your time. I APPRECIATE AND YOUR GRAPHICS TOO. My point still remains let your "Yes" be "yes" and your "no" be "no".

Sincerity is the virtue of one who speaks and acts truly about his or her own feelings, beliefs, thoughts, and desires.

One cant be on NL claiming born again, copying post that entertainers are going to hell and yet on another blog the same person is doing otherwise. Entertainment? Which is the reason she, lillyqeeny removed the blog from her profile. CONSISTENCY MATTERS.............if you stick to being born again stick to it. Being double faced is the way of religion not righteousness. Thats why even Chris Oyakilome despite the obvious, excuses are made in the name of "dont judge him". ALL I SEE ARE PEOPLE LIVING IN SELF DECEPTION, WHICH KEEPS RUINING OUR WORLD. HYPOCRISY IS A DISEASE. FIND A CURE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. This has been the strategy with which all these temple of fraud spring. Start with prentending to be holier than thou.......CAPITALISM IN THE CHURCH..its really about making money.

Some TRUTH are hard to swallow.
Below are her last words to you. It's a golden piece of advise meant to make you a better human being than what you presently are. Take it or leave it. That's your cup of tea.

Lilyqueeny:

The time you are borrowing from your life time to destroy other people's lives and image, to gossip about me, to write falsehood about me, to talk me down, to sub me here on nairaland, to plan the downfall of your fellow human being , if you use that time on yourself, you will be better than who you are now.

Stop misusing your time

If you think she wasted her time trying to deliver you from yourself, then kindly stop quoting her and let her give her time to better things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
Sincere4u and lilyqueen. Let your "yes" be "yes" and your "no" be "no". Its that simple!!! OUR WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITH HONEST PEOPLE.

This is my last conversation with you as regards my advicing you that YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS . You will see that this will truely be my last words. Unlike you who cant keep to your words a trait of the disease am talking about inside you. I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO STILL BE HAVING CONVERSATIONS WITH ME AFTER YOU HAD SAID SOMETIME AGO THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST. Sincerity pays. You cant be here claiming born again but set up another blog by your own self doing the contrary. Bye and all the best in your quest to becoming upright and not crooked. The simple fact that she quickly removed her blog from her profile speaks volumes which is nothing but dishonesty. DONT END UP BECOMING A PRIEST OR PASTOR OF THE TEMPLE OF FRAUD WE SEE EVERY WHERE. Where they say with their lips what their limbs and hearts do not detest. HYPOCRITES!
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Peacefullove: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Sincere4u:

Dont forget the Sharer must have agreed with the writer before sharing it ?

its illogical to share a post or belive you yoursef dont belive in, more like You will never see a Christian Sharing a Post concerning how Great Mohammed is , neither will you see a devout Muslim share a post concerning how Jesus is God.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Peacefullove: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Sincere4u:

its illogical to share a post or article you yoursef doesnt believe in, more like You will never see a Christian Sharing a Post concerning how Great Mohammed is , neither will you see a devout Muslim share a post concerning how Jesus is God.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2017
That is a very mischievious post, shared via the inclination of self righteousness. It is sheer DECEPTION by the sharer to say its doesnt reflect his or her belief or he or she is not in agreement with such before posting it online. WHICH HAS BEING MY OBSERVATION OF THESE CHARACTERS.

One of my mentors Noam Chomsky once said:

" There are very few people who are going to look into the mirror and say, 'That person I see is a savage monster'; instead, they
make up some construction that justifies
what they do".

Trying to justify such a monsterous post with, 'IT DOESNT REFLECT MY BELIEF' after creating a vexation online, receiving vehement responses. FOR APART FROM HATE, THAT POST HAS NO ANY OTHER MESSAGE. Its not about peace nor is it about love. peacefullove. That is the worst post i have ever read on NL. It is certain that the sharer is not a Roman Catholic and wishes to taunt them online, to mention the least. Incase you havent read the whole post you colud go up and click the address. Have a great day.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

On this thread, the sharer is Wordworld. So you should be addressing this to him.

The content was also shared almost 3months ago. i discussed it with the sharer then on the reason for sharing and it was clear she wanted to know what others felt about it. What their opinions were!.
I made that clarification on that thread which i have also restated here a couple of times already. Below was the opinion i gave on the topic after clarifying the reason it was shared:

Sincere4u:
For me i think whoever wrote those things has a lot to learn if it was a kid.

If an adult, i can only shake my head at him.

The facts are there so it is illogical for anyone to want to pin her to it in an attempt for a leverage for blackmail as Wirdworld had tried.
I have repeated myself over and over again on this issue stating the truth so it's illogical for anyone to expect me to go on like a broken record on the matter.
Peacefullove:

its illogical to share a post or article you yoursef doesnt believe in, more like You will never see a Christian Sharing a Post concerning how Great Mohammed is , neither will you see a devout Muslim share a post concerning how Jesus is God.
The post wasn't an inter religious matter so i consider this analogy highly irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Peacefullove: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sincere4u:

On this thread, the sharer is Wordworld. So you should be addressing this to him.

The content was also shared almost 3months ago. i discussed with the sharer then on the reason for sharing and it was clear she wanted to know what others felt about it. What their opinions were!.

I made that clarification on that thread which i have also restated here a couple of times already. Below was the opinion i gave on the topic after clarifying the reason it was shared:

The facts are there so it is illogical for anyone to want to pin her to it in an attempt for a leverage for blackmail or something.
I have repeated myself over and over again on this issue stating the truth so it's illogical for anyone to expect me to go on like a broken record on the matter.

The post wasn't an inter religious matter so i consider this analogy highly irrelevant.

You can't deny the fact that anything hell topic is a religious matter @ towards the end of your post ... most times it always reflect or align with the view of the Sharer, which is why You see people copying various type of such topic on NL religious pages on Sundays .

But if the bold is the case , I can fault the writer then.

thanks bro .

@ Wordworld, They said she shared to seek what people think about the post.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

You can't deny the fact that anything hell topic is a religious matter @ towards the end of your post ... most times it always reflect or align with the view of the Sharer, which is why You see people copying various type of such topic on NL religious pages on Sundays .

But if the bold is the case , I can fault the writer then.

thanks bro .

@ Wordworld, They said she shared to seek what people think about the post.

She shared to seek what people think about the post. Cant stop laughing. ANY WAY THATS WHAT RELIGION IS MOSTLY ALL ABOUT . Running in circles not admiting the truth. TRUTH and RELIGION are not the same thing. Did she write it anywhere on her post her intention of sharing such a mischievious post is to seek the opinion of people?

The world is up side down due to people's choice of arrogance and ignorance. The bolded by you in his reply PERFECTLY defines so! Sincerity is the key to true success. Unless we throw away our bias we can never see the light of truth. Reading the bolded is nothing but a confused mentality.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Peacefullove: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

She shared to seek what people think about the post. Cant stop laughing. ANY WAY THATS WHAT RELIGION IS MOSTLY ALL ABOUT . Running in circles not admiting the truth. TRUTH and RELIGION are not the same thing. Did she write it anywhere on her post her intention of sharing such a mischievious post is to seek the opinion of people?

The world is up side down due to people's choice of arrogance and ignorance. The bolded by you in his reply PERFECTLY defines so! Sincerity is the key to true success. Unless we throw away our bias we can never see the light of truth. Reading the bolded is nothing but a confused mentality.

Good point @ bold, According to sincere4u , he didnt get that information until He asked her which is not also very right .

" i discussed it with the sharer then on the reason for sharing and it was clear she wanted to know what others felt about it. What their opinions were!." - Sincere4u

She should have stated her intention in ways like , "Nairalanders, what do you think about this ?" " Your opinions etc ... would have communicated such intention publicly NOT until she was later asked according to sincere4u .

So I can understand your point . But Since I have limited knowledge of the original thread and what happens there , There is little I can say on this so as not to be bias .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sure nobody can confuse Truth with False. We can only choose to incline towards our bias. Wisdom is found only in Truth. To embrace anything else is to make folly of one's self.

"Words have ruined more souls than any devil's agency. It is strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a chief instrument of dehumanization". Eric Hoffer.

www.nairaland.com/3717408/17-souls-hell-pleading-humanity. That is the original post. ITS NOTHING BUT A DEHUMANIZING POST. No wonder our world keeps bleeding at our feet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes / About Pastor Robert Madu / Love Is Nigeria's Problem, Not Religious Crisis - Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.