Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,937 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? (1554 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / What Does It Mean That Our Sins Are Washed Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by emmaitive(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
true

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Good point @ bold, According to sincere4u , he didnt get that information until He asked her which is not also very right .

" i discussed it with the sharer then on the reason for sharing and it was clear she wanted to know what others felt about it. What their opinions were!." - Sincere4u

She should have stated her intention in ways like , "Nairalanders, what do you think about this ?" " Your opinions etc ... would have communicated such intention publicly NOT until she was later asked according to sincere4u .

So I can understand your point . But Since I have limited knowledge of the original thread and what happens there , There is little I can say on this so as not to be bias .
What are we even analyzing here and to what end.
Is wordworld AKA witchworld, Seun that owns nairaland?.
When that post was made wordworld/witch was unknown and it was neither dedicated to him nor was he mentioned.
Why not ask him what his purpose is for witch hunting a nairalander on a post made nearly 3months ago?.
She didn't break any rules on nairaland sharing to seek opinion and however she chose to put the topic isn't Wordwitch's damn business!!. Lets get that straight.
That post neither referred to his parents or grand parents so why is he eating himself in a CANNIBALISTIC FASHION?.
Tell the witch to mind his business and leave the innocent alone.
Why must she frame the topic to satisfy an unknown entity in the person of wordworld/witch?.
For the records lilyqueeny shares things without altering anything in both topic and body of the message and she can't start doing it because of one stark Sadist called wordworld/witch.
Furthermore. there is nothing mischievous in sharing anything. Mischief to what end exactly?.
Wordworld/witch can go hug a transformer if that is what it'll take to cure his insanity because obviously he is insane.
There are thousands of active nairalanders each with his/her personal profile.
People post what they wish and it remains in their profile. She didn't post it in his profile.
ONLY A SUPER INSANE WITCH WILL GO ABOUT EATING HIMSELF LIKE WORLDWITCH DOES.
Something is really not right about him.
I see a psychiatric case in no distant future.
What a crap!!!.
For the records lilyqueeny often doesn't comment much on her own posts. She didn't see the comments erroneously directed at her on that post that suggested she wrote it.
I came online, saw it, reached out to her to know her reasons for sharing and she told me.
I returned to Nairaland to make the clarification and leave my own opinion.
So why the hell must she come back to nairaland to make a separate clarification apart from the one i already made?
Because of wordworld/Worldwitch??,
Of all the thousands of people on this Forum?. What nonsense!!!!.
Enough of this GANGRENOUS ACRIMONY!.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2017
I always wonder why the TRUTH makes some people feel so butt hurt.
Re: Nairalanders, Does It Mean That Such A News Caster Will Not Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
WORLDLIES AKA WORLDWITCH STFU!!.
Keep lying to yourself and trying to deceive Nairalanders.
The truth was laid bare with proofs on every point of slanderous, demeaning and vile accusation you wickedly and ignorantly raised. Rather than accept your wrongs when you went out witch hunting an innocent nairalander you REJECTED ALL THE TRUTH AND STUCK TO YOUR LIES like the hypocrite you are .
Must i tell you again to stop spewing trash!!!?. Stop spewing LIES
A person that has conscience as small as a mustard seed would've long admitted his guilt and tendered apology to the one he wrongly attacked without provocation. That won't make you less a man if at all you are.
You have no conscience WORLDWITCH /WORLDLIES .
Stop witch hunting innocent nairalanders you pathetic hypocrite!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened / Christianity As Default Is Gone': The Rise Of A Non-christian Europe / Did Apostle Johnson Sulemon 2018 Prophesies Come To Past (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.