Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira (9197 Views)

Malcolm Mide-Madariola Stabbed To Death In London / Nigerian Teenager, Mide Madariola, Stabbed To Death In London / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by obafemee80(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thats very bad angry

The way untrusted/fraudulent buyers/sellers steal your money on Nairaland(bitcoins & data sellers)

[img]http:///a/img922/4725/jUgLXN.gif[/img]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Tabbaz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chikebrain:
If he had transacted with some persons, they should have his account number. With that if you have a friend as a banker, he could cull his information from their database.
Funny enough I followed this discussion with great interest.

Gtbank 0150966732 Madariola oriyomi boladele
UBA - 2059851314 Madariola oriyomi boladele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Tabbaz(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
dominique:
Never would have thought a seasoned old member like Yomieluv can descend this low.

It's a surprise to us all..he forsake his name for just 2million naira

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Bookiemart01(f): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Help me ask them. Or too much money

toluxa1:
I still don't get why it's so difficult to get a scammer in Nigeria if you have his account details + proof. Is it laziness to pursue the issue or what?
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Wisdomxy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tabbaz:
MADARIOLA ORIYOMI BOLADALE SCAM FOUR NAIRALANDERS OF 2MILLION NAIRA.

See evidence here - https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3061#57501389

The event started like a joke when the said thief bought USD worth 2million naira from four nairalanders whom he has gained their trust by patronizing them for business often.

He initially claimed he was scammed and he will pay back in two days. He later extended it to 8 days. Unfortunately, he now asked us (the victims) to do our worse and he deactivated his facebook page in order to hide his face.

His nairaland username is YOMIELUV.
His phone - 07038869528

[/b]

Below are his pictures, wife and child.

Any information on how to arrest him should be directed to me. It will be appreciated.

Every nairalanders are hereby warned to avoid doing business with him

lalasticlala - front page pls

cc
dollaflow
omotisa
gabman

One Scam Case Too Many. May the Good Lord deliver us from those we once trusted. I cannot allow my name to be stained for all the whole money in this world. God forbid.
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Zaitoon: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
whizqueen:
So he has deactivated

www.nairaland.com/yomieluv

Dollaflow cry cry
B kiss
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by whizqueen(f): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Zaitoon:
Bkiss

Ma
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Fhonhix(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Coming back to modify
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by pyin111: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
ladyF:
OMG!!! So he has not paid you guys even till now? See another once trusted trader gone rogue

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Pls escrow between I and Rasskass
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you are selling coins worth millions and don't have multisig then i don't know what you are doing the biz for.
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Medunah: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yomieluv?? Omg! Am disappointed in that guy
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by kenny1795(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
To tabazz and all those that were scammed. Take this steps and get your money back.

Report to the police/efcc, they will ask for transaction details and proofs when all this validated (as per naija police dm fit collect bribe)

The will give an investigative order to the bank(as banks cant release details of customer without an order from police/efcc).

His account will be red flagged and frozen and thanks to bVn, he cant open a new account.

The police should info in his bank details to nab him as his address and next of kin should be there.

If u guys dont have the strength to pursue the case, sale the case to me as, i take 50% of whatever is recovered of the money (its just a suggestion).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by zelexotunla(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think some1 mentioned he meant to meet him physically in the other thread? May be d person could be of help to trace him. He wouldnt have intentionally did this though but no one is ready to listen to any bullshit these days again. This will later hunt him

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Chubhie: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Checked out fraud.Seun is flamboyant enough to float escrow on this platform.
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by 3RNEST(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chubhie:
Checked out fraud.Seun is flamboyant enough to float escrow on this platform.
I pray oh... We dont know who is who this days...

Gain trust and strike is the latest format scammer are using this days....i was a victim!!

Yomiluv I know it's hard but please for God sake and your reputation kindly pay back...money is nothing...

Remember your instagram tag:
"God Over everything" (GOE)

#The Lord is your strength
# Bounce back and pay them...

-3rnestxchange

1 Like

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by ifyalways(f): 2:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Na wao.

Yomieluv Kwan and for mere 2M shocked God have mercy. Never would have imagined. . .
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Chubhie: 2:26am On Jun 18, 2017
3RNEST:

Gain trust and strike is the latest format scammer are using this days....i was a victim!!

Yomiluv I know it's hard but please for God sake and your reputation kindly pay back...money is nothing...

-3rnestxchange

Opportunity makes the thief; the thief who has no opportunity to steal considers himself an honest man.

Evans perhaps once convinced himself to be an honest man until he got means to kidnap,take hostage and collect ransom.

7 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by obowunmi(m): 3:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Na wa ooo... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by OluDare01(m): 4:00am On Jun 18, 2017
This thing never reach
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Tabbaz(m): 5:18am On Jun 18, 2017
3RNEST:

-3rnestxchange

May be he has never seen 2million in his accounts at a time in his entire life so the thing caught his attention and he could not resist.

Anyway, he just messed up with wrong set of people. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 18, 2017
ifyalways:
Na wao.

Yomieluv Kwan and for mere 2M shocked God have mercy. Never would have imagined. . .
wait!! you said mere 2 million?

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2017
I have always told people that whenever you are dealing with people especially Nigerians and they come at you with anything spiritual like;

"God over everything, I serve a living God, Our God is awesome, I am a Born again"

Please run!

My reason is that more often than not, they do it to get you down when you are at your weakest. Scammers are aware that Nigerians are the most spiritually blind and the most religiously compromised set of people!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by nwagbaradav: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2017
iamexcelblog:
I have always told people that whenever you are dealing with people especially Nigerians and they come at you with anything spiritual like;

"God over everything, I serve a living God, Our God is awesome, I am a Born again"

Please run!

My reason is that more often than not, they do it to get you down when you are at your weakest. Scammers are aware that Nigerians are the most spiritually blind and the most religiously compromised set of people!

cheesy

When dealing monetarily with Two sets of ppl, my guard goes up.
1. The above said kind of ppl.
2. Ladies on faceless forums (as a lot of men have taken this route to disguise themselves, trying to lower your guard, and also, the "real ladies" too can be quick to insult).
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by topsyawo: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Please post bank details and time of all the fraudulent transactions , I can help to place a lien on all his account in Nigeria and thus he could be arrested for questioning whenever he tries to visit any bank for complains.
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Funlord2(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Agarawu23 won't you come and comment on this thread? I thought you were the one claiming the other day that yomi is your trusted nigga and that he also showed you all the evidence that the 2 million was scammed from him via a bounced check? Since you met with him so easily can you let the victims have his address for a little face to face chat? Or has your subscription expired at this point in time?

agarawu23:
I am with Yomieluv right now.
I have gone through his chats and emails, he was truly scammed of 2m (bounce check).

I let him know the scam case has nothing to do with ppl's money and he promised to make part payment this Friday.

In a case like this, he has proven he isn't scamming cos if he is, he won't show up to meet me.

Shits happen and he needs to clean the shitt and pay ppl up asap.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nollynude: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm....... Observing
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Im seriously observing..... hard to trust some trusted sellers on this forum. Very hard to do business in this country called Nigeria where your blood will dupe you and still come to your house for weekend as if nothing happened

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by RassKass: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2017
After his wife would come and also say that she did not know that it was stolen money she used in shopping in s.a...just like evans madam.

4 Likes

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by puskin: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
Holy Blood of Habakkuk
shocked shocked
Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2017
I went through the main thread. Such a shame.

I use Gtb too. I wonder how he would not have noticed that the credit alert for the cheque was unclear ed undecided he deactivating and going inccommunicado just makes the whole thing smell like well planned out scam.

What do I know, a popular Nlder swallowed my €580 four years ago with same storyline, claiming he was scammed by an Indian. Lol

As a business person, things might go south some days (my staff has lost a clients cash payment before) , but sad as it may be, your misfortune is none of your clients beeswax!. You deliver for service paid for first or in this case, plead to repay back in piecemeals while chasing the Scammer if indeed there was any.

1 Like

Re: Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira by Tabbaz(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2017
topsyawo:
Please post bank details and time of all the fraudulent transactions , I can help to place a lien on all his account in Nigeria and thus he could be arrested for questioning whenever he tries to visit any bank for complains.

MADARIOLA ORIYOMI BOLADALE SCAM FOUR NAIRALANDERS OF 2MILLION NAIRA.

See evidence here - https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3061#57501389

The event started like a joke when the said thief bought USD worth 2million naira from four nairalanders whom he has gained their trust by patronizing them for business often.

He initially claimed he was scammed and he will pay back in two days. He later extended it to 8 days. Unfortunately, he now asked us (the victims) to do our worse and he deactivated his facebook page in order to hide his face.

His nairaland username is YOMIELUV.
His phone - 07038869528

The link above shows the time of transaction. His bank details is also mentioned above

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 / Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / Fake Anambra Lawyer Remanded After Five Years Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.