Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

,how To Steal A Chicken - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ,how To Steal A Chicken (11073 Views)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Conversation Between A Chicken And A Ram. / See The Resemblance Between Her Fingers And That Of A Chicken (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,how To Steal A Chicken by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
,How to steal a chicken (chk 101)
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation, wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work or be indoor. The chicken will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the chicken walk freely at the centre (its more easy if you are in the village)
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Quickly
fold the head into the feathers and put it inside your oversized
shirt.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No looking back.
THANK-ME- LATER.
Next class: On how to steal cow.
Re: ,how To Steal A Chicken by Afonjashapmouth: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ooopiroooo!!!!
Re: ,how To Steal A Chicken by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans jnr weldone o!
Re: ,how To Steal A Chicken by ifex370(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Psychopaths running around everywhere
Re: ,how To Steal A Chicken by greenmonk: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
You are good and I think we should send you to the national house of assembly to steal our share of the budget padding for us.
Re: ,how To Steal A Chicken by Bonsuefunds: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
fidalgo19:
,How to steal a chicken (chk 101)
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation, wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work or be indoor. The chicken will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the chicken walk freely at the centre (its more easy if you are in the village)
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Quickly
fold the head into the feathers and put it inside your oversized
shirt.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No looking back.
THANK-ME- LATER.
Next class: On how to steal cow.
Re: ,how To Steal A Chicken by joyAA(f): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked shocked :oChicknapping

I can't find my damn whistle!!!! embarassed
Re: ,how To Steal A Chicken by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2017
baddest guy,i remember those days during the 90's..but ours was in the night when everyone is asleep including the target
in those days we don't padlock the cages ,we JUSTICE swoop on the chicken and put its head in its feathers.chikena

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) / What Is The Full Meaning Of Mtn? / Laugh Away Your Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.